Author Topic: March 18 Episode  (Read 5246 times)

Offline TPorter2

• RFF Jr. Member
March 18 Episode
« on: March 18, 2007, 05:20:18 PM »
The video spoiler says tonight is the Ultimate Hollywood Task.  It also mentions a Soft Scrub webisode.
Could that be this stuff?

And then the Ultimate Hollywood Reward - A Meeting with the Governator.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 05:37:51 PM by TPorter2 »

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: March 18 Episode
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 09:32:08 PM »
I must say, Arrow's webisode was much better.  Muna (Kinetic) ruined the webisode.  I couldn't understand her at all. 

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 09:06:06 AM »
kristine...is damn lucky because she should have gone...it wasn't Muna's fault (well she is pushy) that she has an accent and couldn't deliver the message.  It was the PM that made the decision to put her in front of the camera...and to take off with Angela to buy lipstick...She might be a butch ...but I'm sure she can pick out a colour of lipstick.  Time for bitching about other team members could have waited.
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline TPorter2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 11:46:03 AM »
I couldn't believe with the editing equipment they had that there wasn't some way to slow Muna down to make her understood.  They clearly had the better cliffhanger, Nicole's wasn't super believable.  And how often does a guy enlist his buddy's help to clean the bathroom?  If Kinetic had done a decent job, they would have won.  Muna got way up on her high horse though, not sorry to see her gone.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 12:12:49 PM »
don't get me wrong i'm happy as pie to see her go...but Kristine is damn lucky it turn the other way!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 09:22:14 PM »
Didn't they dislike Kristine's management last week? I was shocked that she stayed and Muna got the boot. I readily admit she is very hard to understand but they could have done a voice over or retaped her part. Not only that but they took out the product scenes. I agree with both of you. Kristine was extremely lucky!

One thing I did notice, our probable winner Heidi got tongue-tied and flustered when pressed to give an answer about who she really would prefer on the team!! Vulnerable!!! Maybe she won't win!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2007, 12:25:41 PM »
heidi got flustered i think because at camp she told muna she'd take her with her...and in the boardroom she wanted muna gone and realized she had to go against her word...if she makes it to the final two...muna will not be so thrilled to help her out...she'd be the "sabotager" that comes out every season finale!!