Author Topic: March 11 Episode  (Read 16437 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: March 11 Episode
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 02:44:42 PM »
Exactly, TexasLady.  I want to know what happens next! 

So do I, and Nicole and Tim after the show. LOL  :hearts: :luvya: :hearts:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 06:24:47 PM »
I'm disappointed...next week's previews showed the couple to be on opposing teams, and their relationship is mainly one of the reasons why I'm still watching the episodes.  And whatever funny things Frank or James say.  They crack me up.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 06:30:56 PM »
I'm disappointed...next week's previews showed the couple to be on opposing teams, and their relationship is mainly one of the reasons why I'm still watching the episodes.  And whatever funny things Frank or James say.  They crack me up.

I saw that too, but wondered if it was misdirection. This season is exceedingly weak. I hope they go back to NY if they aren't canceled.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2007, 06:45:36 PM »
I agree.  This season is too repetitive.  It hasn't jumped the shark (imo), but it's just not as good as it was in NY.  I thought the Tent-twist was a good idea at first, but now, I liked it better when both teams were in the same place.  Made for better drama.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2007, 06:46:45 AM »
i forgot to tape it on sunday...and my parents did for me...honestly it wouldn't have been so bad to miss the show...

LA SUCKS!  I don't care about hearing about complaining that the water is cold in the shower outside and the rain sucks and blah blah blah
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2007, 06:11:39 AM »
I didn't get to watch it on Sunday either. Since they changed their time to 10pm, I have other shows that I watch at that time.

So I caught the episode on CNBC on Monday night. But the funny thing is, that twice they showed previews of THIS COMING SUNDAY'S episode, which clearly showed who the remaining 8 players were gonna be. NO MUNA!!! So I already knew that Kinetic was going to lose the task, and that Muna was going to be fired half way through the show!!!  (:;)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2007, 08:38:34 AM »
This season just gets lamer all the time, it is almost as if they don't care what they preview. I thought both of the halftime shows were dull. I had to think what this week's challenge was, soap opera drama...

Other than Heidi who has gotten good coverage, I really can't think of anyone who stands out as they did in previous years.  :(

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2007, 02:56:05 AM »
This season just gets lamer all the time, it is almost as if they don't care what they preview. I thought both of the halftime shows were dull. I had to think what this week's challenge was, soap opera drama...

Other than Heidi who has gotten good coverage, I really can't think of anyone who stands out as they did in previous years.  :(
:ythat:  Agree totally.  Heidi has been my fav from Day 1, & overall would make a very good Apprentice.  She has done the best so far, imo. 
Sucks that they just had to include a showmance.  Seems like a combo of Survivor and Big Brother!!  :groan:

I agree w/ Cinera about the tent-twist and having the show in NYC.  The tent twist is dumb!   At first, it seemed cool, but now it's getting old & borrrinng. 

Hope they move the show baaak to NYC if they have another season!