Author Topic: Rob and Amber...the cartoon?  (Read 5775 times)

Offline Admut239

• RFF Newbie
Rob and Amber...the cartoon?
« on: March 17, 2007, 01:09:59 PM »
Not just yet, but this little one spoofs them nicely: (I cant stand them fyi)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwT1nXn6N94

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Rob and Amber...the cartoon?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 01:32:34 PM »
I am glad they lost!! LOL

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 02:05:44 PM »
I am glad they lost!! LOL
You might be glad they lost because now you know they aren't going to win soooooooo for the Romber haters..

Will the ratings decline or increase?
Which team will you love to hate now that Romber is gone? Who will you all bitch about now?
Do you even care? Will you still watch knowing that the team that you love to hate cannot win?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 02:21:48 PM »
Will the ratings decline or increase?
Stay the same.  Overall, most people arent watching the show strickly just for Romber (even though they have a large fanbase).  Most viewers watching it for The Amazing Race.

Which team will you love to hate now that Romber is gone? Who will you all bitch about now?
We'll find someone.  Don't worry. 

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 02:22:06 PM »
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! ;)

There is still plenty of people to hate on there. I know you are still mourning the loss of your precious Rob & Amber, but seems to me there are more people against them, than for them!! :D

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 03:45:25 PM »
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!! ;)

There is still plenty of people to hate on there. I know you are still mourning the loss of your precious Rob & Amber, but seems to me there are more people against them, than for them!! :D
Says you..wheres the proof? Lets see how the ratings go.
 Even if what you say is true most people will stop watching imo because they only watched to see Romber lose or because they only watched to see Romber win :neener:

Offline chapera

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 12:25:39 AM »
Count me as one who never watched TAR before Romber graced the show with their presence on season 7. Tried to watch seasons after that, just isn't the same after watching and rooting for a team you feel you know and care about.  And Today, I swear I tried to watch...just was boring as hell, watching teams follow each other around. Heard U/J got another nonelim break...seemed all too familiar.
I still can't place what seasons  Danielle and boobman (seems weasle-like) came from or who their original partners were. Uchenna still is lacking a personality. His camera reaction shots seem forced. The Guidos don't seem as ornery as I heard they were before. Don't know the rest of the teams, don't care to.

I say ratings go down, because no matter what any Romber haters say, It was downright BORING