Author Topic: Top 11's Bottom 3...  (Read 10864 times)

Offline Beandizzle

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Top 11's Bottom 3...
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2007, 11:10:55 PM »
Bottom 3 for me...

Sanjayjay
Phil
Stephanie

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 06:28:23 AM »
Welcome to RFF Beandizzle!  :welcome2: :welcome: :welcome2:

I am afraid for Gina and Chris and Haley. Sanjaya should be in the bottom 3 but will he! Seeing that little girl crying and crying convinced me that it is the little kids voting for him. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!   :groan:

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 07:01:04 AM »
Wow, what a great night overall!!! I was not looking forward to them singing these songs, but of lot of them had their best night!!!

Jordin was the best of the night for me, followed by probably Blake and Melinda!!! Haley had her best night by far!!! Chris R. showed me that he can actually sing afterall, at least when he is not trying to impersonate some boy band!!! And for some strange reason, I actually enjoyed watching Sanjaya!!!  :lol3:

Worst of the night for me was Stephanie. I fear for her this week.

Predicted bottom three are Stephanie, Phil, and Haley.

Going home will be Stephanie!!!

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2007, 07:52:00 AM »
Sanjaya may have saved himself this week...

man whats up with that little girl crying so much!! Anyone else notice they didnt' even put Nigel's name up for him and they showed him soo many times...he's the damn producer too lol

I think bottom 3 are:

Steph
Phil
Sanjaya
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2007, 11:32:12 AM »
Great night last night! Much better than last week's atrocious performances. Best of the night goes to Jordin for me, she sang that song with conviction and maturity beyond her years.

Lakisha could have shined but she chose a strange song and I'm not going to lie it creeped me out a bit.

Phil sorry dude you are not a rocker so please stop carrying your mic around like Bo and Chris.

Chris R. proved that he can sing.

Chris S. had a great performance with a good vocal.

Hayley showed a fun and playful side that I think will get her some votes.

Melinda, I'm sorry great voice but she bores me to death, I turned her off.

Blake keep doing what you are doing buddy cause it is working.

Gina, wow what a trainwreck, I don't doubt that you are for sure this years rocker but that was a little much.

Sanjaya, ok you butchered the Stones but thank you for attempting to project your voice and not stand there are limp and lifeless. Still not that good though.

Stephanie, you could have blown us away with that and it was a huge disappointment, no energy, no emotion, you did not rock it out like Nadia Turner.

My predictions:

Bottom 3:
Stephanie
Gina
Phil

Happy Trails to Stephanie! Your fourth in line with the Divas and right now Jordin is kicking ass!

Offline Beandizzle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2007, 05:19:55 PM »
Welcome to RFF Beandizzle!  :welcome2: :welcome: :welcome2:

I am afraid for Gina and Chris and Haley. Sanjaya should be in the bottom 3 but will he! Seeing that little girl crying and crying convinced me that it is the little kids voting for him. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!   :groan:

Thanks, Texas!  :hearts:

Offline Beandizzle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2007, 08:38:22 PM »
Ai is a bit of a joke this season...in my best Simon Cowell accent.  Just not very good.

Stephanie was not the greatest, but certainly deserved to be there longer than Phil and Sanjayjay..who were now where near the bottom 3. (:;)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2007, 08:50:53 PM »
Ai is a bit of a joke this season...in my best Simon Cowell accent.  Just not very good.

Stephanie was not the greatest, but certainly deserved to be there longer than Phil and Sanjayjay..who were now where near the bottom 3. (:;)

Sigh, I have to agree with you Beandizzle. She is a much better singer and didn't deserve to go before Sanfizzle.  :groan:

I suppose he will be on the tour now for all the screaming little girls like the two that sat behind us last year.  :whoop:

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2007, 08:52:07 PM »

This is very true. But take into consideration that it is all about the size of your fan base. Clearly Stephanie doesn't have the fan base, cause she has not been "pimped" like others. Not to mention that she is sharing a voting base with Lakisha and Melinda so that does not help. Also Jordin is getting better and better each week.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2007, 09:02:49 PM »
This is very true. But take into consideration that it is all about the size of your fan base. Clearly Stephanie doesn't have the fan base, cause she has not been "pimped" like others. Not to mention that she is sharing a voting base with Lakisha and Melinda so that does not help. Also Jordin is getting better and better each week.

True, good point on Stephanie and Jordan. If she continues to improve she will make it to at least the final 4. I loved her song and Simon was off base about it. WAY off base. 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2007, 10:09:24 PM »
Bummer.  Just finished watching my tape and sorry Steph is gone :( instead of Sanjay.  :groan:   
But I'm very happy Chris R made the cut!  :happy:  :jumpy:

Thanks to all of you for all your great comments!  :hugs:
Loved reading them and will get back later to comment. :waves: 
Gonna go watch my Survivor tape now!
Ruday :hearts:

Offline Beandizzle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2007, 11:23:55 PM »

Absolutely agree! Steph did not have the fan base...that is what it is all about..

Unfortunately, I think Sanjayjay is here to stay...I will just have to be close to the mute button when he sings.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2007, 02:32:00 AM »
Unfortunately, I think Sanjayjay is here to stay...I will just have to be close to the mute button when he sings.
Afraid so, Beandizzle.  :snicker:  Unless he improves a whole bunch real soon, I'll hit the mute button for sure!
However, at least he really got with it instead of just sauntering around on the stage.  But it isn't my music style!

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2007, 06:52:01 AM »
there's also a previous chanel button, a power button, a channel up and down....a whole keypad of numbers...FF on my vcr (Cause I can't bare to watch live tv anymore) lol

We all have to admit ...he doesn't deserve to be there...but at least he was a hell of a lot more enjoyable this week than any other week!

I just hope that Chris R gets more fans....my JT look a like...thanx tex for voting for me...I wish I could do more to keep him in!!

GO GINA BLAKE AND CHRIS R!!

=) :-[
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline bellick

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2007, 11:35:51 PM »
Sanjaya's performance was really really terrible. His voice did not match up to the song at all. No matter what song he chooses, it's still going to be the same old thing. He isn't good at all. I just can't see how he can improve any further.

What is astonishing is the fact that he is still in the competition. Don't know who's keeping him in the competition. Suspicion of fraud maybe? 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2007, 12:38:00 AM »
FWIW...An Aol poll says:

Who do you think is more responsible for keeping Sanjaya alive?

Supporters of Howard Stern and votefortheworst.com 72%
True Sanjaya fans 28%
Total Votes: 4,947