Author Topic: Episode 4 chat and updates  (Read 30342 times)

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: Episode 4 chat and updates
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2007, 09:02:26 PM »
OMG , bite your tongue! I will never ever stop watching TAR Cinera! :spank:

:doh: :-X :hug?:

Offline eagles09

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2007, 09:03:09 PM »
god damn midget

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2007, 09:59:43 PM »
OMG , bite your tongue! I will never ever stop watching TAR Cinera! :spank:

:doh: :-X :hug?:
:hearts: luv you Cinera

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2007, 10:11:12 PM »
 :hearts: :flirt:

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2007, 10:33:51 PM »
I thought one of the DETOUR options and the ROADBLOCK were totally lame. The Magellan map/signs detour was excellent, as it required minimum map reading and copying skills to complete. However, two teams obviously did not possess requisite amounts of those skills. The other detour in Puntsa Arenas, pointing a compass to travel several blocks south on foot until they found a specific business was way too easy and all 3 teams that were the first to try it were rewarded with the 3 hour advantage of the first charter flight. The luck roadblock of finding one of 2 out of 1600 pieces of mail was a great way to change the oprdering of the race and allow less deserving teams to survive and a more deserving team(based on prior episode performance) to lose. I would have had les of a problem if it was in a different part of the episode, but right at the end it was decisive in determining the final outcome.

Offline latinreality

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2007, 11:01:18 PM »
I know some people in here love Romber but I was so happy to see them go. Rob has never won anything as far as I know, and yet he thinks he is so damn arrogant. "Ambah" is no better if she is with Rob.
Mirna is a mess but she does make for good television.
Love Oswald and Danny. :jam:

Offline fortunealesa

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2007, 11:26:54 PM »
I totally agree...I knew that Romber was going to be eliminated, but, I still never gave up home for a miracle... :'(  I am hoping they pop up on another show, also.  I think that people either really like Romber, or really don't...I don't think there is any middle ground there.  I, for one...really like them! 

Gosh Danged Chmirna and Mirna! They soooo annoy me!!  I REALLY hoped they'd at least go before Romber did! 

Uchenna and Joyce started bugging me tonight, too.  What's up with them???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2007, 11:31:13 PM »
Maybe Aunt Flo is visiting Mirna?

welcome newbies  :hearts:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2007, 11:39:13 PM »
i want to read lance and marshal letter to mirna and shmirna and also susan and patricks letter to romber, the bits i capped where funny as anything. blake and paige letter to ozwald and danny was nice and frank was funny

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2007, 12:20:57 AM »
Well if the damn clips ever actual work for me.  THe have clips with them reading the full text of all the letters (supposedily).

But right now, I can't get the CBS site to do much of anything.

Hopefully by tomorrow things will be running smoothier.

Offline rustgold

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2007, 06:13:25 AM »
although I'm not fan of R/A(frankly,I can't wait for their elimination~~~ :meow:)
but now ... I just feel it is really a pity~they are very strong team!
so far,All-Star just do not look like an all-star~2 strong teams got eliminated early~John/Jill and Rob/Amber~~
Now I'm quite sure about the spoilers(saying that E/D WIN)   :luvya:

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2007, 07:14:50 AM »
Interesting and entertaining leg.  Love this show.

In my opinion, Romber truly understand how to play the game.  Don't worry about the other teams, just focus on yourself.  Having one team in sight - if you beat them to the mat you will not be eliminated.  They knew the rules, at least in TAR7 when they did the 4lb of meat challenge.

I was surprised that Romber lost because of their own actions.  Choosing the wrong Detour and being over-confident that his spelling was correct.  The mail sorting was luck, but if they had done the Detour correctly they would not have been in the that position.

I wish Amber had told Schmirna that she lied to them to give their team extra time.  Why would any team be surprised by the truth?  It is a game and a few seconds can make a HUGE difference.

Schmirna are so petty.  They make the race more interesting because I can route against them ... and the things that come out of their mouths is often hilarious.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2007, 07:54:37 AM »
i loved the part at the airport when they were banging on the window of the cab that romber had gotten into....did they really expect for romber to exit the cab?? i would have been like MOVE IT and ran em over (ok I'm not that mean but u get the point) I WOULD LOVE TO go on amazing and I'd play the game the same way as romber because ur not going to get anywhere by being "nice" ... u have to fight for urself not anyone else...look at kentuky ... they were too nice to everyone and got shafted in the end!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2007, 10:02:41 AM »
KOGS and MSWOOD, go look again at the CBS video clips. One of them has the complete marshall/lance letter and unsurprising bitter reaction to it from mirna/schmirna. Another has the patrick/susan letter to rob/amber. One has the Patrick/Susan letter(much nicer) to Uchenna/Joyce). One has the Lyn letter to Dustin/Kandice. One has the Blake/Paige letter to Danny/Oswald. One was a limerick from Frank to Joe/Bill. One has a letter from Jeremy and Dani to Eric and Danielle being read by an incompetent(at smooth reading before a camera) Eric. Ian/Teri got one from Flo/Zach. These are spread over multiple clips.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2007, 12:17:20 PM »
KOGS and MSWOOD, go look again at the CBS video clips. One of them has the complete marshall/lance letter and unsurprising bitter reaction to it from mirna/schmirna. Another has the patrick/susan letter to rob/amber. One has the Patrick/Susan letter(much nicer) to Uchenna/Joyce). One has the Lyn letter to Dustin/Kandice. One has the Blake/Paige letter to Danny/Oswald. One was a limerick from Frank to Joe/Bill. One has a letter from Jeremy and Dani to Eric and Danielle being read by an incompetent(at smooth reading before a camera) Eric. Ian/Teri got one from Flo/Zach. These are spread over multiple clips.

check the insider vids thread

Offline rustgold

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2007, 07:59:12 AM »
maybe there'll be more fun after Rob's elimination.Now that we no longer need to watch Rob and Amber going the first all the time~so nice~the competition will be more fierce :kissy:Eric/Danielle,Oswell/Danny,Uchenna/Joyce or BQs,I think these teams are all likely to be the first in next leg~just see a new and fierce competition without Rob and Amber! :meow: