Author Topic: All about Romber ...* spoilers *  (Read 31128 times)

Offline errbiez

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: All about Romber ...* spoilers *
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2007, 02:51:04 AM »
hate them love them there best out of all them they best skills they got bad luck and took a big risk so if u hate if u say they suck ur just jesslous

yeah...yeah...yeah...

say what you want.....

they're so rude....

and so confident during the race...

i mean even during the first three episodes, they are not making any scenes whatsoever....

i even felt that the CHA's, mirnashmirna and BQ's are making such......

so, it's just good for them to be eliminated that early...

i really loved them when they started as castaways during australia and marquesas....

and i started to hate them by the time that they are in the all-stars...

blah blah blah....

at least im so happy and so overhwelmed (but sad a bit) to see them go... :happy: :jumpy:

Offline errbiez

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2007, 02:52:22 AM »
Play nice and please don't disrespect the other members or their opinion's errbiez.

ok puddin, i apologize for that.....

its just how i felt for them.....

haha

Offline eagles09

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2007, 05:49:57 AM »
wow dude if u hate it so much chnge the channel

Offline wifeofUSMCsgt

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2007, 11:17:43 AM »
Can I just say that I am so overly distraught over their elimination that for the last two nights I have dreamt that I was on Amazing Race and saved them from elimination...... :crazy:  What is wrong with me????  :wtf:

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2007, 11:44:35 AM »
Can I just say that I am so overly distraught over their elimination that for the last two nights I have dreamt that I was on Amazing Race and saved them from elimination...... :crazy:  What is wrong with me????  :wtf:

"What is wrong with me????" Nothing that spending Sunday evening here holding puddin's hand won't cure. Of course the Sambuca will help a bit. I'll be sad to see them go as well.

Offline littleone

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2007, 02:14:07 PM »
I am overly distraught as well. You're not alone!   :tup:

Cody_N_Coopers_Mama

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2007, 03:24:01 PM »
I can't stand Rob and Amber. Well Amber doesn't bother me, its Rob. And im FAR from being jealous of them. Sure they are good, but Rob thinks hes all that and not just from Amazing Race. I haven't liked him since Survivor :)

Cody_N_Coopers_Mama

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2007, 03:26:45 PM »
Maybe its just me but how come when Rob and Amber are rude its "ok" becuase it is a race. But when another team is rude (everyone seems to be attacking Mirna and Charla who I don't like either so im no way sticking up for them) they are rude? Seems to be a bit of double standered just because its Romber.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2007, 03:36:12 PM »
Rob and Amber seem way more mature on the race this time around...I mean, in TAR7 there was drama with them right from the get-go. I was such a big fan of them when they were like that...but I don't know...this season they just seem so ...bland...like everything came easy to them...and they get eliminated way to early..They are my second favorite team (way under the BQs though:P) and it will really suck to see them go while a team like Charla and Mirna get to stay!! WTF!

Cody_N_Coopers_Mama

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2007, 04:05:24 PM »
I agree Michael. I actually like them like this though. But I think alot of it has to do with the fact that they are "famous" more now, and they really don't 'need' the money (not that they wouldn't want it but it makes sense) where as all the other teams are hungry for the money. I think anyways.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2007, 04:24:16 PM »

I agree Michael. I actually like them like this though. But I think alot of it has to do with the fact that they are "famous" more now, and they really don't 'need' the money (not that they wouldn't want it but it makes sense) where as all the other teams are hungry for the money. I think anyways.
I guess the same could be said for Ucheena & Joyce, they won a Million too!
I am sick of people saying that Romber don't "need" the money! I have never heard anyone say " Oh well we are rich and do not need the million $" ?
Rob and Amber play the Amazing Race the way it should be played, like a game. They respect each other and treat each other as partners and encourage each other unlike some of the other teams. To me they are one of the most deserving teams to be on All-Stars and are damn good racers win or lose, hate-em or love-em you have to give them their due  :jam: .

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2007, 04:33:09 PM »
To me they are one of the most deserving teams to be on All-Stars and are damn good racers win or lose, hate-em or love-em you have to give them their due   .

I agree! I mean, they completely dominated TAR7, and have so far been dominating TAR11. It has only sunk in now that I used to like them so much and that they are my second favorite team and it will suck to see them go!

:(

I'm hoping for some kind of miraculous false-boot list thing on Sunday night! (and on the f3 order :P)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2007, 04:54:32 PM »
Rob and Amber play the Amazing Race the way it should be played, like a game. They respect each other and treat each other as partners and encourage each other unlike some of the other teams. To me they are one of the most deserving teams to be on All-Stars and are damn good racers win or lose, hate-em or love-em you have to give them their due  :jam: .
Very well stated, puddin, and I sooo much agree with ya!   I love watching Romber, b/c they act like partners should act.  They may not always agree, but they're courteous and respectful to/of each other and display that to the viewers.  They are a match made in heaven.  Even if they don't go far in the game, I value the chance to see them playing it again.  :happy: :hearts:   

Cody_N_Coopers_Mama

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2007, 06:37:18 PM »

I guess the same could be said for Ucheena & Joyce, they won a Million too!
I am sick of people saying that Romber don't "need" the money! I have never heard anyone say " Oh well we are rich and do not need the million $" ?

Hmmm wasn't it you that posted earlier about respecting how people feel. Or about others opinions. Rob and Amber do not care about the $ like the other teams do and thats what I was saying, all the others are racing and it IS a game. Don't get all huffy just because someone doesn't agree with YOU, and YOUR teams. I respect Amber and Rob just as I respect other teams I don't like. But the point is, Rob is a jerk no matter what anybody says. Hes cocky, over confident (which IS a bad thing). Hes not rude but other teams are, yet they all want the same thing TO WIN, and that usually means not helping others. Does that mean he shouldn't win, no but thats what the game is all about. Alot of it is pure luck.

Also I was one of those that did not think that first placers from previous races should be on the all stars. Sure they are all stars but they already won, and they should'nt be there.

You really can not bring who deserves it more into this, because if thats how the game was played, if thats who the winner was then you wouldn't give a damn because you would know that Rob and Amber would not be elimanited and have the million at the end of the race. I agree there, but thats NOT how its played...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 06:44:15 PM by Cody_N_Coopers_Mama »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2007, 07:28:52 PM »
You right, i'll just bite my tongue and stay out of this thread. I'm a loser :loser: and actually care about these people  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 07:57:58 PM by puddin »

Offline neppieman

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2007, 05:43:45 PM »
any chance the eppisode 4 will be a non elimination episode?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2007, 07:03:05 PM »
:hithere: neppieman!  I don't know if this is a non elimination week or not, but just wanted to :welcome2: you to the Forum!

Cheers,
Ruday

Offline neppieman

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2007, 07:40:14 PM »
thanks :tup: i've been reading this forum for ever!! but i've never posted anything here

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2007, 11:46:20 PM »
Well you have posted now, so just keep posting!  :tup:  :yess:

Offline littleone

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2007, 05:44:10 PM »
You right, i'll just bite my tongue and stay out of this thread. I'm a loser :loser: and actually care about these people  :lol:

You're not really going to stay out of this thread, are you?  :'(

Offline eagles09

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2007, 08:07:07 PM »
its a game u don't win for being nice

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2007, 08:36:30 PM »
I think Rob and Amber were very humble when they lost.  And Rob and Amber are cocky and tell the other teams to go the other way.  Most of the other players have done the same thing.  People just want  to have a horrible person.   They had a bad detour.  It happens t teams... look at the sisters and the hay stack. 

Chirna and Mirna constantly say they can not trust someone or share information.  And look how nice they were to each other in thei episode  THe BQ had sent people the wrong way or not shared infrormation.  IT is a game and all of them have with held info and sent people wrong ways.  Tey jsut showe dmor of Rob and Amber as they were the villians of the show.

Offline eagles09

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2007, 09:04:45 PM »
well since there gone the the amazing race rating will go down

Offline CitizenJ

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2007, 09:12:53 PM »
well since there gone the the amazing race rating will go down

yea. I mean the likeable people are getting demolished week after week and that final 3 is Horid.

The Curse of the CBS Reality Show All-Stars is in full effect and batting a perfect 3 for 3.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2007, 09:21:28 PM »
The Curse of the CBS Reality Show All-Stars is in full effect and batting a perfect 3 for 3.

I couldn't agree more.  I wish CBS learned from Survivor:AllStars that having an AllStars season is wrong. 

I'm not enjoying this AR:AS season at all.  None of my favorites are the same.  The farther into this season, the worse it's becoming.  Didn't they learn from BB?