Author Topic: Opinion on the 11 teams  (Read 3400 times)

Offline bellick

• RFF Not So Newbie
Opinion on the 11 teams
« on: February 23, 2007, 10:00:23 PM »
What are your opinions of the 11 teams in this eason of the Amazing Race? Any preferances for any particular team or are you having a grudge against anyone of the teams?

Personally, I like Rob and Amber. They are a smart team who have the most experience out of all the other 10 teams. That experience in Survivor and an earlier season of The Amazing Race will I'm sure give them that added advantage. Unlike most other teams, they have the uncanny streets smart ability. Such an ability will I'm sure take them far in the race. In fact, I'll be surprised if they didn't make the top 3. 

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
  • Now all we need is The Amazing Race Canada!
Re: Opinion on the 11 teams
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 01:14:36 PM »
Based on past seasons and episode 1

ROB & AMBER - They are good competitors but to much mouth
OSWALD & DANNY - There cool guys and are deserving to win.
TERI & IAN - Ian is way to cocky and Teri needs to make more decisions for there team
ERIC & DANIELLE - They did really good at catching up and I think will get a few 1st places and are deserving to win
JOE & BILL - Bit to self dependant no matter what they say you will ALMOST never win at the race without help
DUSTIN & KANDICE - Really good competitors but need to be meaner at times.
UCHENNA & JOYCE - Deserving to win again and they had a really good strategy
CHARLA & MIRNA - Good competitors and bit underestimated
DAVID & MARY - Bit to reliant on other teams but I like the fact there going to play bit dirtier this time around
KEVIN & DREW - They deserve to go far like their first race but I don't think they will
JOHN VITO & JILL (ELIMINATED) - I liked them and I wanted them to go really far.... at the first of the show even tho the spoilers said they were gone first I thought they would stay for awhile

Theirs my thoughts  B:)
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline bellick

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Opinion on the 11 teams
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 08:46:39 PM »
Kevin and Drew are certainly good competitors but still they have not learnt from past mistakes. Careless and clumsy, that's how I would describe them. This problem has not gone away since their first race. They should be a bit more attentive to detail and do things faster if they are to get anywhere in this race.

Charla and Mirna are definitely the dark horses. Grossly underestimated by many. They may look small, but when it comes to competiting, they certainly do not look small. Don't judge a book by its cover; rather judge a book by its content.

Uchenna and Joyce are the kind souls on this race. They have a big heart and are willing to go the extra mile and help those in need even though it may cost them the race. Generally, they have a good strategy and have a solid relationship. Based on that, they should go far.

Joe and Bill, the villians in season 1. Finished 3rd and were a full 24 hours behind the first 2 teams. Quite extraordinary. But I'm sure it won't happen again. Anyway, they are a good team with a reasonably good strategy. They will go far but I don't see how they can win it especially with so many other better teams around.

Eric and Danielle are a reasonably strong team. I predict they will be among the top 3 this time round. Witty and having the 'never say die spirit', I will certainly put my money on them. They are one of the strongest teams around without a doubt.