Author Topic: Sundance is flat  (Read 3597 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Sundance is flat
« on: February 20, 2007, 07:29:11 PM »
 :groan:

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Sundance is flat
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 07:30:05 PM »
Thats not nice to call someone fat...... OH FLAT, sorry!

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 08:35:21 PM »
That was terrible. I have a feeling that he may be a shock elimination of someone who doesn't make it to the top 12.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 03:58:58 AM »
Wow, is he ever flat!  I don't recall him being flat in the auditions.  Whatever....don't think he'll go far. 

Offline Student1

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 04:33:30 AM »
Do they eliminated 1 guy/1girl each week until final 12? I hope he can squeak through and get back to what we heard from his audition. But he was totally awful. Seems like most of the top 24 are doing really bad.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 07:08:40 AM »
This week, they are getting rid of the bottom 2 guy and 2 girls, so 4 people are going tonight!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 09:55:59 AM »
 :groan: I hate that it is on during Survivor! This is what makes me lose interest in AI.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 03:11:50 PM »
 :ythat:  puddin!  I'm taping most of Survivor with commercials, and trying to toggle back/forth between the two shows.  Will cut as many commercials from Survivor as poosible.  Dang it, Sucks that AI is on at the same time.  (:;)
Why can't they air an hour later????????  For pete's sake! or for OUR sake!!  :waves:
Last season, wasn't AI on later than Survivor?   ???

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 07:14:21 AM »
I'm just mad that they have to have American Idol, Survivor, The Amazing Race, and The Apprentice all going at the same time!!!! Arrrgggghhhh!!!! I can't keep up with all of them, along with Prison Break, Heroes, and LOST!!!! 

Offline bellick

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 10:09:56 PM »
Sundance is actually quite a good singer. But only problem is that he has not shown his vocal range during Hollywood week and did not keep to his 'Blues' tone. If he is to stay on for at least another week, he must first pick the correct song and keep to his style of singing. That is what makes him unique.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2007, 11:05:48 PM »
Welcome to the forum bellick :hithere:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2007, 12:06:49 AM »
Sundance is actually quite a good singer. But only problem is that he has not shown his vocal range during Hollywood week and did not keep to his 'Blues' tone. If he is to stay on for at least another week, he must first pick the correct song and keep to his style of singing. That is what makes him unique.
Thank you for the good comment, bellick.  Well, like I said before, I don't recall him being "pitchy" at the auditions.  So I wonder if he's freaking out being on a big stage.  Stagefright?  Even if he sings the correct song w/ HIS style, he must still sing ON PITCH thru all or most of the song in order to stay longer.  He's not my fav yet I do wish him lots of luck.

And bellick,  :welcome: !  Glad you joined RFF!  :tup:   

Offline bellick

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2007, 09:32:44 PM »
Welcome to the forum bellick :hithere:

Thanks a lot for that warm welcome Puddin!

Thank you for the good comment, bellick.  Well, like I said before, I don't recall him being "pitchy" at the auditions.  So I wonder if he's freaking out being on a big stage.  Stagefright?  Even if he sings the correct song w/ HIS style, he must still sing ON PITCH thru all or most of the song in order to stay longer.  He's not my fav yet I do wish him lots of luck.

And bellick,  :welcome: !  Glad you joined RFF!  :tup:  

Thanks for that warm welcome RudyRules!

Yeah, totally agree with you on that. I think he's having the early idol jitters. I just hope that he pulls it together in the next round of performances. If not, it could well be his last.

Finally, best of luck to Sundance! We'll like to hear your 'Blues' tone.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 03:24:45 AM »
bellick
We'll like to hear your 'Blues' tone.
:ythat:  Most definitely!  :yess:

Offline bellick

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2007, 07:57:41 PM »
What a difference 1 week makes! From 'Flat-Dance' to the real Sundance we all know. What a fantastic closing performance by Sundance! I thought it was absolutely brilliant though Simon said that he can still improve further. Hats off to him!

If there is really anything he can improve on, I would say picking the 'correct' song week in week out and getting out of the 'box' as he claims. This guy could be the next American Idol. Who knows?