The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Who else is pissed they delayed TAR tonight?

<< < (3/4) > >>

puddin:
You can watch it on youtube shoponrodeo but youtube seems to be having a problem.. :knuckles:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JTF72

Jill_:
Thanks, puddin :jumpy:  I was hoping it would be on YouTube.  My search didn't show anything, so I checked here thinking that you might find it and post the link and you DID!  I'm not having a problem with seeing it, so they must have solved the problem.

puddin:
Your welcome Jill  :hearts:

ckplaya142:
because of the delay, i felt uninterested about it.

remember when it was on the day before survivor? that was when they were at the hight of popularity.

now they are still feeding it to the dogs when they go up against the simpsons and Extreme Makeover. Yet, because season 10 held their own, they will stick with it on sundays until it either A. gets cancelled, or b. moved like we all want it to be.

puddin:
CBS sucks!!  (:;)

CBS'S RACE SEES AMAZING AUDIENCE DROP-OFF

Sunday night's premiere of CBS's Amazing Race: All Stars got off to a roaring start at 8:00 p.m. Sunday night, taking the lead with an 8.2 rating and a 13 share, but its audience dropped by nearly a third in the second half hour, as ratings fell to a 5.8/9. Earlier in the evening the overrun of Fox's telecast of the Daytona 500 NASCAR race put the network on top at 7:00, beating the usual winner, CBS's 60 Minutes. At 9:00 ABC moved into the lead with Desperate Housewives drawing the biggest numbers of the night, an 11.7/18. Brothers and Sisters held on to most of that audience at 10:00 p.m., registering an 8.0/13, coming in just ahead of CBS's Without a Trace, which posted a 7.4/12.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version