Author Topic: interview spoilers  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
interview spoilers
« on: February 16, 2007, 09:40:38 AM »
okay each season some one slips or says something that makes you go HHMMM, so I started this topic so we could talk about any thing that is sais that we might think is a spoiler.

from Jessica's interview

TVGuide.com: Did you make any friends on Survivor?
Jessica: I think I did, I mean, I don't know who voted me off, but Erica was from Louisiana, and I don't know how much I can say, but we've gone drinking since. And "Rocky" (James), maybe he did vote me out, but he calls me all the time from L.A., and I'm just like, "Hey!"

Okay she does not know who voted her off????  She watched the show because in her interview she mentions the couch, hammocks and sewing machine.

Talks to Erica and Rocky... okay we know Erica got booted last night and they will have alot of time to bond.  What about Rocky?  Could they have made a connection that fast to still be good friends now?  Plus I thought they were not allowed to talk to each other or be seen with each other until show was over.  SHe has been drinking with Erica.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: interview spoilers
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 09:52:00 AM »
IGN TV: What were you thinking as all 19 of you were working together to build a shelter?

Sylvia: I was thinking that we weren't going very fast and I was thinking that a lot of people were disappearing. What happened was in fact they were disappearing. Because I found out later at the end of the second night that Dreamz told me that eight or ten of them had gone off to look for food, which is legitimate, because you can't have nineteen people building a shelter. Somebody has to find food. Eight of them went out and got lost and two of them went out and found them, so there were ten. They all met at the beach. Somebody said, 'Hey look, there's ten of us, why don't we form an alliance now. Now we have an alliance against the nine of them and why don't we vote all the four old people off now.' That's me and Yau-man and Cassandra and Gary. So he told me all this stuff at the end of the second night. And he said 'Oh, by the way, the two leaders are Liliana and Rocky.' And then he said 'You got to talk to all the old people and tell them that we got to form a new alliance, I'll come over to your side, and there will be ten of us now against nine of them.' So I go and talk to them for a little bit and then boom the challenge started and I was asked to divide the tribes.

IGN TV: So what was your strategy with dividing the teams?

Sylvia: My strategy was to take the ten that Dreamz had told me about and I split them in half. So five and five with each of the leaders being on separate teams. And after that, I just started filling people in. I did all kinds of stuff. First, I did the women as you know, because see frankly, I knew them better. I didn't know the guys very well because I wasn't one of those sexy hot babes that they were chasing around. So I was able to observe them more than having them come on to me or anything like that. So I observed the strong ones, the smart ones. So after I got rid of the five and five, there wasn't much more to do after that. Jeff kept going 'Are you dividing them accurately? Are they even?' and finally I looked up and I said 'Uh oh, Ravu looks smaller than me.' And I only had two guys left, Edgardo and Mookie. I decided Mookie was stronger and so I put him on the Ravu tribe. And that was it. I should have stopped Jeff and said 'Oooh, can I start over?'

SK: I can't wait to talk to Dreamz after this whole thing is over and find out if he was just jerking me around!

Interesting that Dreamz told her that, and that she was smart enough to move them to seperate tribes. She also talks about Earl being the silent leaders and how the black survivors had a bond.  And how she bonded with Jessica.  She also mentions that she told Rita the exile clues and that her and Rita were friends.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2007, 09:55:09 AM by Texan_Survivor »