• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP5
« on: February 05, 2007, 01:36:53 PM »
The Candidates Face a Swarm of Bees Next Week on "The Apprentice" 

THE APPRENTICE: LOS ANGELES (9-10 p.m.) SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 11

Episode #605

CANDIDATES COULD GET STUNG BY BEE TEAM 

The candidates get a taste of the agriculture business as they harvest honey and face off with swarms of bees. One team flies blind without their leader -- and the other is stung by sagging honey sales.

The winners play hoops with Los Angeles basketball legends such as Kareem Abdul Jabbar and James Worthy, and current Lakers coach Phil Jackson, while the losers deal with Trump in the boardroom.

Source: NBC Press Release

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: EP5
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 02:06:21 PM »
Oh I'm so scared. What are you going to do, release the dogs, or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you?
Looking forward to this episode. Can't wait to see who cries because of the bees.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TPorter2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 10:41:37 AM »
Sadly, I admit to being happy that someone really got stung. 

Can Donald figure out what he wants?  He's not happy when someone doesn't talk in the boardroom like Aaron, but he is not happy when someone talks a lot like Aimee. 

And the text messaging contest gave away which team lost, which really sucks.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 11:02:10 AM »
I was sad to see Aaron go. I thought that maybe that other guy, that I call Apu should have gone. Aimee saved his butt, I think. She wasn't fair, and I hope that Trump sees that.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 11:22:01 AM »
Oh I'm so scared. What are you going to do, release the dogs, or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouths and when they bark they shoot bees at you?
Looking forward to this episode. Can't wait to see who cries because of the bees.

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv simpsons quotes :tup: :tup: