Author Topic: Episode 1 ~ Snewser game discussion  (Read 2314 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Episode 1 ~ Snewser game discussion
« on: January 28, 2004, 09:43:45 AM »
Here are week one questions.  Let's discuss them.  I have to go back and look at the teams as I still do not know the teams by name.

1.Which tribe will get a fire going before the Immunity Challenge?
** Undecided ** a. Chapera only b. Mogo Mogo only c. Saboga only d. Chapera & Mogo Mogo e. Chapera & Saboga f. Mogo Mogo & Saboga g. All three h. None of the above or inconclusive 5
2. During the course of the Immunity Challenge, which castaway will light the first torch?
** Undecided ** a. Alicia b. Amber c. Colby d. Ethan e. Jenna L. f. Jenna M. g. Jerri h. Kathy i. Lex j. Richard k. Rob C. l. Rob M. m. Rudy n. Rupert o. Shii Ann p. Susan q. Tina r. Tom s. None of the above or inconclusive 5
3. During the course of the Immunity Challenge, which castaway will light the last torch?
** Undecided ** a. Alicia b. Amber c. Colby d. Ethan e. Jenna L. f. Jenna M. g. Jerri h. Kathy i. Lex j. Richard k. Rob C. l. Rob M. m. Rudy n. Rupert o. Shii Ann p. Susan q. Tina r. Tom s. None of the above or inconclusive 5
4. What will be the order of finish for the tribes at the Immunity Challenge?
** Undecided ** a. 1: Chapera 2: Mogo Mogo 3: Saboga b. 1: Chapera 2: Saboga 3: Mogo Mogo c. 1: Mogo Mogo 2: Saboga 3: Chapera d. 1: Mogo Mogo 2: Chapera 3: Saboga e. 1: Saboga; 2: Chapera 3: Mogo Mogo f. 1: Saboga 2: Mogo Mogo 3: Chapera g. None of the above or inconclusive 15
5. What best describes Immunity (IMU) and Tribal Council (TC)?
** Undecided ** a. Chapera only gets IMU with Mogo Mogo & Saboga going to TC b. Mogo Mogo only gets IMU with Chapera & Saboga going to TC c. Saboga only gets IMU with Chapera & Mogo Mogo going to TC d. Chapera & Mogo Mogo get IMU with Saboga going to TC e. Chapera & Saboga get IMU with Mogo Mogo going to TC f. Mogo Mogo & Saboga get IMU with Chapera going to TC g. None of the above (or my brain hurts too much to answer) 15
6. Will there be Reward(s) from challenges in this episode?
** Undecided ** a. Yes. A separate Reward Challenge b. Yes. The Reward is for only the 1st place tribe of the IC c. Yes. The Reward(s) is given to the IC's 1st and 2nd place tribes d. No. At least not like any described above. 5
7. How many castaways will be eliminated in this episode?
** Undecided ** a. One b. Two c. None of the above 10
8. The Idol is given to which Tribe(s)?
** Undecided ** a. 1st place tribe in the IC only. b. 1st place tribe gets 1 part. 2nd place another part. c. That Idol does not actually mean immunity. d. None of the above or inconclusive. 15
9. Who will receive the 2nd most votes at Tribal Council or win a tie breaker?
** Undecided ** a. Alicia b. Amber c. Colby d. Ethan e. Jenna L. f. Jenna M. g. Jerri h. Kathy i. Lex j. Richard k. Rob C. l. Rob M. m. Rudy n. Rupert o. Shii Ann p. Susan q. Tina r. Tom t. None of the above or a tie for second 5
10. Who will be eliminated?
** Undecided ** a. Alicia b. Amber c. Colby d. Ethan e. Jenna L. f. Jenna M. g. Jerri h. Kathy i. Lex j. Richard k. Rob C. l. Rob M. m. Rudy n. Rupert o. Shii Ann p. Susan q. Tina r. Tom s. More than one player gets eliminated t. None of the above 20
Total Points 100

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re:Episode 1 ~ Snewser game discussion
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2004, 10:26:43 AM »
HELP!! I totally confused ??? I'll take any help on this one that I could get.. ;)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2004, 10:39:59 AM »
okay here is what I am going with right now ! subject to change if I read a spoiler or two.

1. f. Mogo Mogo & Saboga
2.  j. Richard  (total guess)
3.  d. Ethan  ~ because I think his team loses and he is in the front ~ total guess
4.  a. 1: Chapera 2: Mogo Mogo 3: Saboga
5.  c. Saboga only gets IMU with Chapera & Mogo Mogo going to TC
6.  b. Yes. The Reward is for only the 1st place tribe of the IC
7. a. One
8. . b. 1st place tribe gets 1 part. 2nd place another part.
9.  g. Jerri
10. q. Tina

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2004, 10:55:24 AM »
Thank you a million times Texan  ;D Sounds good to me ;)!

Theresa

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2004, 11:15:23 AM »
i made my picks on the three that i got in on.  If i am not on a group please let me know and let me know how to join please.

theresa