Author Topic: Fantasy Survivor Fiji...Tribe Refaforu  (Read 181512 times)

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
Re: Fantasy Survivor Fiji...Tribe Refaforu
« Reply #375 on: April 26, 2007, 02:35:34 PM »
Blackmail or Betrayal???
Betrayal:
*Mookie & Alex try to save themselves by offering Dre as a sacrificial lamb.  Moto doesn't buy it because they have the #'s to vote out anybody from Ravu they want.

*Mookie or Alex sell out the other to try and save their own hide.  One succeeds. 
these are the two thoughts that i've had. these two guys are going to be very desparate to realign with anyone after the last tc. although personally, i'd dump dre now. he's too much of a wild card. alex and mookie are easier to pick off later. especially is he is mostly responsible for the reward win. i think he's more of an immunity threat than alex or mookie. just my two cents.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #376 on: April 26, 2007, 02:40:12 PM »
Here's a list of people who need to make their picks:

geo1bar2
shanghilill
reedthis
Bluebeard
reality junkee

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #377 on: April 26, 2007, 02:57:19 PM »
I know what you mean cinni.  I really don't like Dre and would love to see him gone but if you were there wouldn't you like to be sitting next to him and Stacy in the final 3?  Nobody likes Stacy and Dre has jumped ship, told secrets and basically betrayed everyone left.  Anybody left sitting next to those 2 would most likely be going home a millionaire.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #378 on: April 26, 2007, 03:52:26 PM »
Here's a list of people who need to make their picks:

geo1bar2
shanghilill
reedthis
Bluebeard
reality junkee

I am messaging Lill about whether she wants me to make her picks or not?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #379 on: April 26, 2007, 04:24:42 PM »
Blackmail or Betrayal???
Betrayal:
*Mookie & Alex try to save themselves by offering Dre as a sacrificial lamb.  Moto doesn't buy it because they have the #'s to vote out anybody from Ravu they want.
*Mookie or Alex sell out the other to try and save their own hide.  One succeeds. 
these are the two thoughts that i've had. these two guys are going to be very desparate to realign with anyone after the last tc. although personally, i'd dump dre now. he's too much of a wild card. alex and mookie are easier to pick off later. especially is he is mostly responsible for the reward win. i think he's more of an immunity threat than alex or mookie. just my two cents.
Those are my thoughts also, given how it went last week. Just seems the most reasonable scenarios likely to happen.

Wow s1!  Your thoughts on Betrayal or Blackmail are verrry thought provoking!    :jumpy:  I've been wracking my brains out trying to figure out how it's all going down tonight.  Yours and Cinni's comments are very helpful.  Thanks for sharing your insights, gals! :hugs: 

Ep 11 is going to be another reeally great Episode as well as yet another fantastic TC I think!  :ninja  :wohoo:

Offline shanghilill

• " The Sole Winner of Survivor 13 Game"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #380 on: April 26, 2007, 05:22:04 PM »
 :tup: Yes Puddin please I am late coming in and don't have much of a clue right now and have to leave.

Check my answer if you have time and make amends as you see fit please.
 :kissy:

Good luck everyone'
“We are driven by five genetic needs: survival, love, belonging, power, freedom, and fun.”
~William Glasser~
Wait..that's 6.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #381 on: April 26, 2007, 05:23:19 PM »
my picks......

Who is the injured Survivor when Jeff calls for medical assistance? (30 points) 
Boo   

Does the person who is the answer to the last question "hurt themself out of the game"? (25 points)     No   

Who will get to decide the next person to be exiled? (40 points)  Boo   

The previews suggest, "With few options left, tribemates are faced with a decision of blackmail or betrayal if they want to keep their alliance intact". What will the Survivors described in this preview decide to do? (35 points)   
Betrayal 
~~seems the most logical after last week's stuff.  But then who says Survivor events are always logical? :lol: ~~

How many votes will be cast for Survivors who are in possession of a hidden immunity idol at the time the votes are cast? (For this question, we will assume the last Survivor seen, by the TV audience holding, holding each accounted for immunity idol is still in possession of the idol at tribal council even though it may not be physically shown at tribal council)STUPID & UNECCESSARY "explanation"!! :groan:
Good Grief, the question itself is clear enough!!   (40 points)  One ??? 

Mookie:  Receives a vote
(hope Moto alliance stays intact, + Dre's vote = 6 votes. :)  )
Boo: Exiled
 Dre: Wins reward challenge
Yau-Man: Is immune from vote

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #382 on: April 26, 2007, 06:02:20 PM »
When Mookie finds the HII in Yau's bag, does he take it or leave it?  It would be really dumb of him to take it.  Jeff would banish him from the island without one vote!

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #383 on: April 26, 2007, 06:36:28 PM »
When Mookie finds the HII in Yau's bag, does he take it or leave it?  It would be really dumb of him to take it.  Jeff would banish him from the island without one vote!

I've wondered that myself.  Does it say you can't "take" it if you "find" it?  Mookie and Alex found "Lisi's" idol without going to EI first.  So you don't have to have been to EI to possess the idol.  It would make for an interesting episode.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #384 on: April 26, 2007, 06:42:11 PM »
Everyone has made their picks now!!!

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #385 on: April 26, 2007, 07:04:18 PM »
I've wondered that myself.  Does it say you can't "take" it if you "find" it?  Mookie and Alex found "Lisi's" idol without going to EI first.  So you don't have to have been to EI to possess the idol.  It would make for an interesting episode.
Well, I would think it depends from WHERE/WHAT it is taken from, whether they were on EI or not.  Taking it from someone's personal belongings, like Yau's bag, would be stealing, imo.   

I don't think Lisi ever laid hands on it, did she?  But even if she did, she buried it back in the ground.  It would be up for grabs in that case.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #386 on: April 26, 2007, 07:09:32 PM »
Would be interesting to read the actual rules the survivor producers have for the HII! :tup:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #387 on: April 26, 2007, 08:03:52 PM »
4 votes for Mookie... darn 20 points less then voted off.  Earl, stacy, Dre and Alex picked Boo for exile.  Stacy wins IC.  Boo one vote, Alex 3 votes   Boo exile,

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #388 on: April 26, 2007, 08:05:58 PM »
Looks like we had attempted blackmailing that didn't work and a definite betrayal that determined the outcome of TC.  

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #389 on: April 26, 2007, 08:14:37 PM »
Boo on the Boo answer ..darn darn I second guessed myself and should have known the winners would choose who was exiled even if he did volunteer.
On the other hand GOOD thing Alex voted for Mookie!! I was like Damn!
I don't know the answer to the last question? They did try to Blackmail Yau-Man and then tried to get his tribemates to betray him? So " I dunno?"
Took a chance and had Stacy down to win a challenge... should be 2 x 30 right?
Oh well its just a game...and a nerve racking one at that :umn:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #390 on: April 26, 2007, 08:18:04 PM »
Oh man I did nto think about wins a challenge.... you probably got good points for Stacy!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #391 on: April 26, 2007, 08:30:05 PM »
^^ Which will even out for the 20 I missed for not taking the 100 for voted out. I'm not take a chance on that one again darn flippy Castaways  :lol:

Offline geo1bar2

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I really do love Reality TV!
« Reply #392 on: April 27, 2007, 12:45:19 AM »
How many votes will be cast for Survivors who are in possession of a hidden immunity idol at the time the votes are cast? (For this question, we will assume the last Survivor seen, by the TV audience holding, holding each accounted for immunity idol is still in possession of the idol at tribal council even though it may not be physically shown at tribal council) (40 points)   None One Two Three Four Five Six Seven 

My interpretation of this question, is that Yau-Man is the only HII holder at TC, and that he received NO votes.

:umn:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #393 on: April 27, 2007, 12:59:40 AM »
I came sooo close to changing my answer to NONE on that question, geobar.  But didn't.   :-\

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #394 on: April 27, 2007, 01:15:33 AM »
^^ Which will even out for the 20 I missed for not taking the 100 for voted out. I'm not take a chance on that one again darn flippy Castaways  :lol:
Me neither, puddin.  I almost put Voted Out, but was so sure the Moto alliance would go with 5 or 6 votes.  They're unpredictable, but it's cool they're using different voting strategies.  Was shocked that Alex voted for Mookie!  Glad he did, so a tie breaker wasn't needed.

Puddin, was there some last minute info about Stacy to win IC?  Last I heard it was Yau-Man! I put him as Immune from vote.  Would he be considered immune (in the game picks) b/c he has the HII?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #395 on: April 27, 2007, 01:38:13 AM »
I wavered survivorphoenix's clue that a woman or whatever would wear the necklace once ..then later found out that that she was hinting to wards Stacy not Yau-Man, its in the picks across the boards..I wasn't sure if it was right or not so didn't want to sway you guys in-case it was wrong.
How many votes will be cast for Survivors who are in possession of a hidden immunity idol at the time the votes are cast? (For this question, we will assume the last Survivor seen, by the TV audience holding, holding each accounted for immunity idol is still in possession of the idol at tribal council even though it may not be physically shown at tribal council) (40 points)  none One Two Three Four Five Six Seven 

My interpretation of this question, is that Yau-Man is the only HII holder at TC, and that he received NO votes.

:umn:
I had Yau-man down for 1 vote then 2 votes then went for none at like a minute to 8 and think thats the correct answer. Still uncertain about the betrayal / blackmail though? Yau-man did tell his tribemates that A/M tried to blackmail him? To me the clue was about whether Yau-man or one of his team C/E/S/B would betray him or he would betray them and thats not what happened? I think we'll be OK..I have a feeling a lot of people are kicking there butts on the answers this week, not just us, lol.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #396 on: April 27, 2007, 01:49:16 AM »
I should have added that I, at least, am happy with the spoilers that survivorphoenix gave us. Without her I certainly would have not known who was exiled or guessed who won IC and who was booted. I had it all backwards and would have lost more points than gained if not for her spoilers VG Rocks !! :jam:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #397 on: April 27, 2007, 02:10:34 AM »
Oh, most definitely, puddin!  SPhoenix rocks!  I've been reading it more this season than before and really appreciate their (her) info.  And of course I read it here too.  But the part about Stacy was a little vague.  Then Across the boards seemed to point to Yau Man.  It's ok tho...it's just a game!
:ty3:  for keeping us updated, puddin.  You do an awesome job!   :yourock:   

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #398 on: April 27, 2007, 09:15:41 AM »
Oh, most definitely, puddin!  SPhoenix rocks!  I've been reading it more this season than before and really appreciate their (her) info.  And of course I read it here too.  But the part about Stacy was a little vague.  Then Across the boards seemed to point to Yau Man.  It's ok tho...it's just a game!
:ty3:  for keeping us updated, puddin.  You do an awesome job!   :yourock:   

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

It is just a game, and everyone should keep in mind that spoilers are not always right and sometimes we have to take a chance.  I changed from Earl picking exile to boo based on spoilers, but that was my reading into the clues, lost some points but still in the game.  ANd Boo is okay for going to exile  :hearts:

We all share info and use the spoilers but ultimately we all have to go with our gut...sometimes we have a Lex gut and some times we have a good gut.  :lol3:

Good Team work and keep up the good job team

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #399 on: April 28, 2007, 02:00:00 AM »
Thank you for your insightful comments, Texan!  :hugs:

You are right...spoilers aren't always right, and we must take chances.  More than once, I've gone with my gut when I wasn't sure, and got the answer(s) right. 
The main thing is we all support/help each other,  and have FUN playing the games!  :yess:

We have a super great team, and please know that I appreciate you all bunches!  :hugs:  :kuss:  I'd be lost if it weren't for you ALL!   :ghug: