Author Topic: Fantasy Survivor Fiji...Tribe Refaforu  (Read 181469 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: Fantasy Survivor Fiji...Tribe Refaforu
« Reply #175 on: March 20, 2007, 05:04:58 PM »
OOH good thing you said wed!!!  i would forget!
Texan, I must keep nudging myself about S14 being on Wed this week!  I'm still celebrating my birthday, doing bills  B:) B:), & 10 dozen other things, so it's a wonder I can remember my name this week!!  :o

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #176 on: March 20, 2007, 05:24:54 PM »
I expected that the questions would be posted last night, but nothing there yet.   :groan:  May be no bonus again this week, but will need to check again thoughout today. 

Reminder: WEDNESDAY this week.  (Someone out there may forget)
geobar, THANKS for the reminder!  :hugs:
Today seems like Monday to me, b/c ON Monday, I was out on a b-day trip and it seemed like Sunday!!  :groan:

I just checked FS and the questions are still not posted.  I bet they'll be ready in the wee hours of Wed am...or possibly real late tonite.  And I think there could be a bonus.  Not banking on it tho.
Cinera or whoever...I'm leaving in a few minutes for more b'day celebrating!!  :jumpy:    So if the questions are up before I return, please post them!  I'll be back late tonite...
 :ty3:  :ty3:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #177 on: March 20, 2007, 05:47:23 PM »
Can do, Ruday!  Go out and have fun!!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #178 on: March 20, 2007, 11:21:58 PM »
Thanks for hanging in here, Mark :hugs: I see the questions aren't up yet.  :(  Geeeeeeeee.  What's up with those peeps!!?  ???

=====
Yeah, I had fun! ;D Ate Red Lobster and it was yummiiiee!  Very nice evening.  :happy: 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #179 on: March 21, 2007, 02:23:11 AM »
Questions are up with a whopping 5% bonus  :waves:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #180 on: March 21, 2007, 02:27:22 AM »
nvm
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 11:01:17 AM by puddin »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #181 on: March 21, 2007, 02:29:12 AM »
I can't believe it...only 5% bonus??  They could've given more!!  Oh well...here's the questions ...nevermind...I see puddin posted them.  Thanks, gal!   :hugs:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #182 on: March 21, 2007, 02:32:37 AM »
The only question I'm not sure about is who says the title so if you guys think its not Yau_man I'll risk the big bonus  :lol:
it could be Michelle or Earl but I've seen Michelle carry the flag before so I dunno?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #183 on: March 21, 2007, 02:40:04 AM »
Trick question? there is an Idol at both camps or am I over thinking it  ??? what does he mean by "correct camp?"

Of the Survivors whom have clues as to the location of the hidden immunity idol, how many will no longer be at the correct camp at the end of the episode? (25 points)   None One Two ( Earl/Yau-man) Three 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #184 on: March 21, 2007, 02:48:35 AM »
My picks are in...same as puddin's.  

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #185 on: March 21, 2007, 03:16:50 AM »
Puddin, I thought the new tribes will be:

new MOTO: Boo, Cassandra, Earl, Michelle, Stacy, Yau-Man
new RAVU: Alex, Anthony, Dre, Edgardo, James, Mookie (Lisi joins new RAVU from Exile Island after TC )

That being true, four old Motos would end up on the new Ravu. 
Right?

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #186 on: March 21, 2007, 03:40:19 AM »
Trick question? there is an Idol at both camps or am I over thinking it  ??? what does he mean by "correct camp?"
Of the Survivors whom have clues as to the location of the hidden immunity idol, how many will no longer be at the correct camp at the end of the episode? (25 points)   None One Two ( Earl/Yau-man) Three 
I think "correct camp" means the camp that has TWO hidden idols.  We don't know for sure which camp that is. 
If two idols are at Ravu, the answer is Two (yau-man/earl).  If at Moto camp, the answer is One if Lisi finds a clue, b/c she will be at Ravu by the end of the episode.  Don't you think it's very likely tht Lisi will find a clue while exiled? 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #187 on: March 21, 2007, 03:46:52 AM »
Well, I'm going to assume that the two idols are at Ravu, and my answer is TWO.  (for now anyway!) 

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #188 on: March 21, 2007, 04:42:23 AM »
Who says, "I've Strength Now to Carry the Flag!"? (45 points)  Yau-Man (?)   

How many Moto members will end up having to leave their luxury camp as a result of the tribe shakeup this week? (40 points)   Four   

Will any member of the 5-person Moto alliance find themselves voted out at the next tribal council? (35 points)  No   

Of the Survivors whom have clues as to the location of the hidden immunity idol, how many will no longer be at the correct camp at the end of the episode? (25 points)  Two None
Will the hidden immunity idol be found this episode? (25 points) No

Anthony Receives Votes
Lisi Exiled
Earl & Dre Switch tribes

« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 06:41:09 PM by RudyRules »

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #189 on: March 21, 2007, 08:42:22 AM »
Are we sure Boo switches to Ravu???   Everything I've read says he stays  at  Moto.  I picked Yau-Man and  Earl  for switches Tribes.   

I  haven't seen anything about 1 camp having 2   hidden  II.  ???  What have I missed?

The  "correct camp" question seems deliberately  vague.   Correct camp  for the clues  they've been given  -  didn't spoilers say that clues   worked for both camps?  This one  needs clarification.   The  correct answer  will have to be either 0  or  2. 

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #190 on: March 21, 2007, 10:54:27 AM »
Jeff said there is an idol at both camps.
Darn question! Lisi will have been to Exile Island and does return for the Immunity challenge and does get a clue but she is not on Moto anymore so is she at the wrong camp? Yes right? then the answer is 3 or no?

darn I was confused yes Boo stays with Moto! I should not post at 4am  :angel:
survivorphoenix
new MOTO: Earl -> Boo -> Michelle-> Cassandra -> Yau-Man -> Stacy
new RAVU: Edgardo -> Mookie -> Alex -> James -> Dre -> Anthony
Exiled: Lisi ( and goes to Ravu after her exile stint)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #191 on: March 21, 2007, 10:59:53 AM »
Who says, "I've Strength Now to Carry the Flag!"? (45 points)   Anthony Earl Erica James Jessica Michelle Mokie Yau-Man Alex Boo Cassandra Dre Edgardo Lisi Stacy No One 
How many Moto members will end up having to leave their luxury camp as a result of the tribe shakeup this week? (40 points)   4
Will any member of the 5-person Moto alliance find themselves voted out at the next tribal council? (35 points)   Yes No 
Of the Survivors whom have clues as to the location of the hidden immunity idol, how many will no longer be at the correct camp at the end of the episode? (25 points)   None  Two Three 
Will the hidden immunity idol be found this episode? (25 points)   Yes No 

Votes Anthony x 25
Exiled Lisi
Switchs tribes Yau-Man & Dre
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 11:10:21 AM by puddin »

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #192 on: March 21, 2007, 12:51:21 PM »
Does anyone know how many votes Anthony will receive?  Exactly four?  Less?  If less, then maybe it'd better to be safe to go:
-Anthony...is voted out (100pt)

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #193 on: March 21, 2007, 01:19:03 PM »
Does anyone know how many votes Anthony will receive?  Exactly four?  Less?  If less, then maybe it'd better to be safe to go:
-Anthony...is voted out (100pt)
looking at the new ravu, and the clip showing james welcoming dreamz, i think james/rocky with vote with the moto 3 and maybe even draw mookie in. could be a 5-1 vote. i don't think dreamz will make his move just yet and anthony is the last one picked.
new RAVU: Edgardo -> Mookie -> Alex -> James -> Dre -> Anthony
i went with the # of votes thinking it would be at least 4?
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #194 on: March 21, 2007, 01:24:51 PM »
no reward challenge this week so switching tribe better then winning a challenge?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #195 on: March 21, 2007, 01:32:05 PM »
Who says, "I've Strength Now to Carry the Flag!"? (45 points)   Anthony Earl Erica James Jessica Michelle Mokie Yau-Man Alex Boo Cassandra Dre Edgardo Lisi Stacy No One 
How many Moto members will end up having to leave their luxury camp as a result of the tribe shakeup this week? (40 points)  4
Will any member of the 5-person Moto alliance find themselves voted out at the next tribal council? (35 points)   Yes No 
Of the Survivors whom have clues as to the location of the hidden immunity idol, how many will no longer be at the correct camp at the end of the episode? (25 points)   None  Two Three 
Will the hidden immunity idol be found this episode? (25 points)   Yes No 

Votes Anthony x 25
Exiled Lisi
Switchs tribes Earl & Dre

Okay going out on a limb witht eh none... back and forth but if 3 people have gone to exile and one different tribes, then how can it be wrong?   Earl carried the flag alot so i think it is Earl that says I have strength, but it does sound liek Yaou man too.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #196 on: March 21, 2007, 01:35:04 PM »
^^ unless they count pulling the buff to decide which tribe gets the luxury camp a reward challenge? I'm going the safe way with switch's tribes. And we know Lisis is exiled and am also going with votes for Anthony even if he only gets 4 it should even out? at least I hope so.

So what are you all doing about this question? I dont understand what he means  :lol:

Of the Survivors whom have clues as to the location of the hidden immunity idol, how many will no longer be at the correct camp at the end of the episode? (25 points)   None One Two Three

a) does he mean the correct camp where the Idol is hidden? well the clues work for both camps ..Jeff said there is a Idol at each camp and besides that we know Yau-man/Earl find it next week on the Moto camp.

b) does correct camp mean not at the camp they were on when they were exiled and found the clues?
Who will be Exiled thats on different camps than when the show started should be 3
Lisi new Ravu former Moto
Earl new Moto former Ravu
Yau-man new Moto former Ravu

« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 01:39:24 PM by puddin »

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #197 on: March 21, 2007, 02:05:18 PM »
Two people still need to make their picks:
reedthis
reality junkee

Puddin, I'm not sure what he means by the question.  I'm guessing: A) The correct camp where the Idol is hidden.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #198 on: March 21, 2007, 02:14:37 PM »
Ok then none it is  :lol:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #199 on: March 21, 2007, 04:34:09 PM »
I  haven't seen anything about 1 camp having 2   hidden  II.  ???  What have I missed?

s1, there's a link about the HII's here:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,11280.0/all.html  (in Reply 26)
At the refered site it says:
"No idols found before switch, two found before merge and one after the merge" .  I take it to mean there's 3 HII's.