Author Topic: Tribe breack up and TC  (Read 2579 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Tribe breack up and TC
« on: February 09, 2007, 09:52:00 AM »
Okay not really spoilers but in our talks might have spoilers so I started this here.

I think Sylvia thought she would get to pick which tribe she went to and that is why the one team has more younger guys on it. She put Gary there so she would not be the oldest.

TC votes... I thought it was nice that Erica and Rocky did not  vote for Jessica since they told her they would not, but what was with random votes?  If you are goign to stick with someone, vote with them.   

Why do you think Jessica was first?  Because of the knot?  the puzzle?  Or was that and excuse?  Earl was all for Rita until the others talked and he wanted to be in the majority.    Jessica seemed to be working around the camp.  Yeah she messed up on the challenge, but the others could have helped with the puzzle.  Mookie's comment it was her puzzle to solve.  was it not for tribe immunity... you rather lose then help!?!?!?

I think there are some there to really play and some there to try and prove a point.  We will see how it pans out

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: Tribe breack up and TC
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 03:20:14 AM »
Wendy, your assessments make sense to me.  I figured Sylvia just picked randomly b/c she didn't really know any of them.  However, they were all together the first 3 days, , so maybe she "took a few notes"?   

It made no sense to me why they voted out Jessica.  She seemed likeable, wasn't bossy or trying to "take over", and she did her best in the challenge.  They made it sound like it was all her fault they lost the challenge, when really, it wasn't. The others could've helped more.  I think they just needed a "convenient" excuse. 

The random votes?  Beats me.  I dont understand why they did that unless they paniked at the last minute-- not really knowing who to vote for.  Then made it personal by voting for who they liked the least.  ???

I'm wondering why Sylvia was chosen to be the tribe picker?  Guess I should go rewatch my tape to see if Jeff says why. 

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 09:28:54 AM »
Because Jeff asked who was the leader and they all said Sylvia.  That is why she was choosen to pick the tribes

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 09:42:17 AM »
I  think  the reason they voted for different  people  was  a  way  to stay partially  alligned with  the  group  that had the  numbers to vote Jessica out.    They  knew  Jessica was going but didn't  want  to  vote   for   her  because  she  was their "friend" but also didn't  want the make  an  enemy of  a  targeted  individual.   They  could easily  have told the others "we  know  Jessica  is going  home  but  don't feel  comfortable  voting  for  her  so  we'll  split our  votes."     Jessica goes  home,  they  didn't actively try  to vote someone  out  so maybe there  is a chance  to become  part of the "in  crowd"  before the  next vote.   

Offline Frnchfry34

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 08:03:47 PM »
Sylvia made a mistake because she put the majority of her "allies" on the opposing team, and the person who wanted sylvia to comeback to camp was jessicia and she got voted out. She could rely on Yao-Man but i think he will stick with the majority so he can stay awhile. And i think he is more resourseful than Sylvia.. So they would keep him over her.

And for reasons for voting Mookie and Yao-Man... i forget what they said exactly in their voting speeches, but i dont think James and Mookie get along, and Erica just voted for Yao because she belives him to be the weakest.