Archive > Survivor Games & Results

Lance's Survivor Fiji Out Pick'em game is back!

<< < (7/8) > >>

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: RudyRules on February 23, 2007, 12:20:54 AM --- I'm tied with two others for the #1 spot in Extreme Pool at Lancers:
1 LuvRudy 51 -   (the maximum possible points!!)   :jumpy:  
--- End quote ---
The max possible points I mentioned above is the total for Eps 1-3. 

Is anyone else from RFF playing Extreme Pool at Lancers??

RudyRules:
Does anyone know what Lancer's problem is?  ???
This message appears:

Lance's Survivor Pick'Em is Temporarily Unavailable
We are tallying this week's votes.
The system will be up shortly. Please come back soon.

The site has been down since last night....

TheCinera:
I think it may have something to do with the post Lance put on the home page a few days before the episode.  It went something like this:

My wife will be taking me to a Motorcycle race in Mexico early Thursday morning.  Unfortunately, I won't be back in the States until Monday, so the only way I could update the game is if I could find an internet cafe around there.  Tribal council won't start this week until Tuesday because of no Survivor next Thursday.  The next episode will be on Wednesday, March 21st.  Thanks for your cooperation.

I'm thinking that Lance hasnt been able to get access to the internet in Mexico, thus no update for the game.  Be prepared not to see the site back until Monday.

RudyRules:
Thank you so much, Cinera!  :hugs:  I usually read the home page news, but didn't last week.  Well, I'm relieved there's no probs with the site.

TheCinera:
Your welcome, Ruday!

I guess while the site is down, how's everyone's OuPick'Em game going?  Anyone of you playing got voted out yet?  I hope not!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version