Author Topic: EP4 ...  (Read 7998 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
EP4 ...
« on: January 25, 2007, 11:29:03 AM »
Contestants Create Chicken Products on the Next Episode of "The Apprentice" 

NBC’S “APPRENTICE” CONTESTANTS COMPETE TO CREATE AND SELL SAVORY NEW PRODUCT FOR EL POLLO LOCO ON SUNDAY, JANUARY 28, AND ACCLAIMED SINGER ANDREA BOCELLI SERENADES THE WINNERS

BURBANK – January 24, 2007 – Candidates on NBC's "The Apprentice: Los Angeles" compete to create and sell a tasty new product for national chicken restaurant El Pollo Loco in an episode airing Sunday, January 28 (9-10 p.m. ET). Singing sensation Andrea Bocelli guest stars in the episode.

This week's task for Kinetic and Arrow is to create, promote and sell a new version of a signature menu item for El Pollo Loco. One team bets the farm on a risky strategy while the other struggles with a teammate who has flown the coop.

Observing the culinary competition and advising Trump this week is Sean Yazbeck, the season five winner of "The Apprentice." While the losers are grilled in the boardroom, the winners are serenaded by Andrea Bocelli, the Tuscany-born vocalist acclaimed for both his classical and popular music recordings.

Viewers of "The Apprentice: Los Angeles" can win a weekly Grand Prize random drawing of $10,000 by playing the live interactive "Get Rich with Trump" game during each episode. "Get Rich with Trump" can be played by sending a text message from a cell phone or by logging on NBC.com/Apprentice. Please log onto NBC.com for complete rules.

"The Apprentice: Los Angeles" is produced by Mark Burnett Productions in association with Trump Productions LLC. Mark Burnett, Donald J. Trump and Jay Bienstock are executive producers. Conrad Riggs, Page Feldman and James Canniffe are co-executive producers.

Source: NBC Press Release

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
Re: EP4 ...
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 09:17:02 AM »
Marissa was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Annoying...DROP THE DAMN CHICKENS AND SPICY BOWL THING!!!! I didn't want to hear her anymore...Trump should have cut her off way earlier and sent her packing! B:) B:) B:) B:)
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 11:39:33 AM »
With the way they edit the show sometimes, it is hard to know who should be at fault for a team's loss. It did appear that Marisa just would not let her idea go and move on to something else. But at least she was trying to come up with some ideas!!! All Derek wanted to do was complain about Marisa!!! Again, it may just be the editing. But you know, they couldn't have done any worse trying  Marisa's idea!!!

It appears to me that in the first few episodes, not too many people want to step up and take a chance. I am yet to see some of these people do or say ANYTHING!!! (Are you listening, Angela!!!)  If I were Trump, I would fire the people who want to try and fly under the radar, hoping to make a late run once the competition is thinned out!!! I would at least give the ones who have some balls around, and not fire them after one mistake!!!

Offline TPorter2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 12:43:27 PM »
I was glad to see Kinetic lose for a change.  Heidi was pretty smug there for a while.  I think Arrow could have left the camp a little nicer though. 

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 02:06:30 PM »
I was happy for Arrow.  They really deserved the mansion.  It'll become more interesting to see more of Tim and Nicole's relationship over the next coming weeks.

That reminds me, no new episode next week.  We have wait two more weeks. :'(

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 02:12:32 PM »
I hate Heidi

Offline TPorter2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 04:02:59 PM »
I hate Heidi
This is exactly what is needed.  Heidi has been getting way too much love on this show...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 07:01:44 AM »
I hate Heidi

Ditto!  :snicker: About time, they had 4 weeks in the mansion, lolling around in the pool and multiple episodes of spying on the campers. Well enjoy it first hand I say.  :kissy:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TPorter2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 08:25:34 AM »
Can we talk about the sampling?  I was not surprised that this didn't work.  It's like if you go to Starbucks for coffee and they offer you a coffee sample.  Uh, no thanks.  A muffin or danish sample, sure.  Sampling a bowl was not that smart.   Making it more of an event like Arrow did was.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 08:50:44 AM »
Just what I want, two strangers standing in the drive thru line giving 'samples'. NO Thank you..... And who wants to eat chicken that has been in the sun for hours. I wish Heidi would have tried some and got food poisoning.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2007, 08:57:29 AM »
I think Heidi is a fantastic candidate for Trump.  I honestly think she shone too quickly and people are going to try get her out.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2007, 09:14:18 AM »
For some reason, I don't like ANYONE from Heidi's team. I like everyone from Arrow a lot better. I have no idea why? Maybe I felt sorry for them sleeping in the tents.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2007, 10:03:57 AM »
I'm just the opposite. Currently, I'm pulling for Kristine.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TPorter2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2007, 10:57:58 AM »
I was Anti-Frank after the first episode.  But he has since shut up and even admitted to liking Andrea Boccelli, so I have come around.  Wasn't that reward surreal?  Piano on the beach...

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2007, 12:27:05 PM »
Maybe this is because I am an ass, but I didn't enjoy that at all, and actually fast forwarded thru that part. BORING! :)

Rob

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2007, 01:35:54 PM »
aww ROB!!!! that was a wicked prize!!

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2007, 02:17:38 PM »
I agree with Rob. I got enough of Andrea on AI, I didn't need to see him again.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2007, 03:43:55 PM »
I think it would be fun to have him provide dinner music while I eat.

The thing that I thought was so funny, was that after finally winning a challenge, Arrow's reward was getting to have dinner OUTSIDE!!!  :lol: