Author Topic: Seattle Hopefuls  (Read 2694 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Seattle Hopefuls
« on: January 25, 2007, 01:07:49 AM »
Thomas Daniels From Gas Attendant To American Idol 6
Twenty-one year old Thomas Daniels from Troutdale, Oregon revealed that he had just recently quite his job as a gas attendant.  Tommy also called American Idol his “elevator to the top.”  Before Thomas auditioned in front of the judges, he told them that he had slept behind a row of garbage cans while waiting to audition.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Seattle Hopefuls
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 01:08:19 AM »
Blake Lewis From Beatboxing To American Idol 6
Twenty- five year old Blake Lewis from Bothell, Washington had a Ryan Seacrest type hairstyle.  Blake told the American Idol judges that he was a champion beatboxer.  Randy Jackson requested to hear a little bit of the beatboxing, and Blake obliged.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 01:09:26 AM »
Shyamali Malakar And Her Brother On American Idol 6
Nineteen year old Shyamali Malakar from Lacey, Washington attended the auditions with her brother Sanjaya.  Sanjaya’s father was a classical Indian musician, so she was raised around music.

Sanjaya Malakar And His Sister On American Idol 6
Seventeen year old Sanjaya Malakar from Federal Way, Washington attended the auditions with his sister Shyamali.  Sanjaya’s father was a classical Indian musician, so she was raised around music.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 01:09:58 AM »
Rudy Cardenas From M-Pact On American Idol 6
Twenty-eight year old Rudy Cardenas, who currently lives in North Hollywood, California, is originally from Venezuela, South America. Rudy is in a band based out of L.A. called m-pact.  According to m-pact’s website, they won Billboard’s prestigious “Best Unsigned Band” contest and signed with indie specialty label Primarily A Capella.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 01:10:31 AM »
Anna Kearns, The Tallest Contestant On American Idol 6
Twenty year old Anna Kearns is a waitress from Wichita Falls, Texas.  Anna is also 6’4” tall (6’7” in heels).  Anna told Ryan Seacrest, “I’m here to prove that tall people can be singers to.”  Anna was in the Air Force for awhile, but she was kicked out because she has a weak heart, which was caught a week before her graduation date.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 01:11:02 AM »
Jordin Sparks, Daughter Of A Former Pro-Football Player On American Idol 6
Sixteen year old Jordin Sparks from Glendale, Arizona is the daughter of Phillipi Sparks who played professional football for the New York Giants.  Jordin said that she had been waiting to get old enough for her chance to audition for American Idol.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 05:50:03 PM »
Does anyone know if this gal made it to Hollywood?  I just vaguely recall the name Trista, but I don't have her in my notes.  Maybe she was one who they didn't feature, but she made it?  ???
Tanbuns posted about her...including a photo,
at:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,9670.0.html

The family of 20-year old Trista Bearden thinks she's destined for stardom. In fact, "Destiny" is one of the songs the Cleveland State Community College student rehearsed for months, as she prepared for her American Idol audition.

Bearden was glowing with excitement at her home Saturday morning as she finished packing her suitcases. In a couple of hours, she would be on an airplane for the very first time and on her way to Seattle, Washington. That's where the latest round of Idol auditions were to take place Tuesday. 

cont'd at:  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,9670.0.html