Author Topic: New York Hopefuls  (Read 2524 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
New York Hopefuls
« on: January 25, 2007, 12:44:31 AM »
Porcelana Patino, The Rocky Of American Idol 6
Porcelana Patino is twenty-seven years old and from Elmhurst, New York. Porcelana said she considered herself to be “the American Idol soldier” because she’s “completely militant when it comes to preparing for the audition.”  Porcelana has been getting up at 5 o’clock in the morning for the last year to work out for her American Idol 6 audition.   

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 25, 2007, 10:36:51 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: New York Hopefulls
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 12:45:33 AM »
Jenry Bejarano, Easy On Paula Abdul’s Eyes On American Idol 6
Jenry Bejarano is sixteen years old and is from Rotterdam, New York. Jenry was adopted into a Bolivian household when he was one.  Jenry is very close to his mother, who helped push him into auditioning for American Idol 6.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 12:46:25 AM »
Amanda Coluccio & Antonella Barba, Best Friends On American Idol 6
Best friends Amanda Coluccio and Antonella Barba attended the American Idol 6 New York auditions together.  Amanda Coluccio is nineteen years old and from Holmdel, New Jersey.  Antonella Barba is nineteen years old and from Point Pleasant, New Jersey.  Amanda and Antonella hang out together, go to the beach together, and go shopping together.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 12:47:14 AM »
Danielle McCulloch From Collierville, Tennessee On American Idol 6
Danielle McCulloch is an eighteen year old from Collierville, Tennessee.  Before her audition, Danielle said “My goal for today is just make them smile and have a good time and me have a good time. Hopefully, they see something that’s unique that I believe is there.”

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2007, 09:24:44 AM »
I thought that Porcelana came with an attitude actually...she seemed kinda rude...I see her clashign with the others if she makes it to group
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2007, 09:26:27 AM »
ACTUALLY!!! I Can't remember her last name but that girl Jory from CA that is originally from Ottawa Canada (PROPS TO CANADIANS IN AMERICAN REALITY LOL)  SHE WAS FANTASTIC!!! I take back my comment about not been blown away..I really really enjoyed her control and she has a great look!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 10:16:36 AM »
I didn't even think those were the best people of the night.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
Re: New York Hopefuls
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 07:24:25 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, they let more through from NY than from Minneapolis and Seattle combined, and about 25-30 percent more than Memphis. Maybe they are tired of so many winners from the south, and just playing the odds that if they have more New Yawkers then it increases their odds!!!

Whatever the case, I thought they let through some shaky singers!!!

Besides having way too much attitude, I thought Porcelana Patino was weak vocally. But she will create some drama for the show, and drama brings in viewers!!!

I also thought both Amanda Coluccio & Antonella Barba neither one where that great, decent but not great!!!

I personally enjoyed the opera girl, I think her name was Rachel. She sang different styles, all pretty good. And the guy who quit last time but came back this season had a really nice voice!!!