General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Friday Night Lights

<< < (2/4) > >>

BballKates:

--- Quote from: RudyRules on March 17, 2007, 01:18:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: BballKates on March 16, 2007, 02:34:37 PM ---I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this show. For a show where the main characters are in high school the plots and the character development is excellent. This is easily my favorite new show.

--- End quote ---
It's good to see someone else besides me is a Fan of this great show!! 

I love Coach Taylor!  (Kyle Chandler is perfect for that part.)  Taylor's wife is sooo good at "acting as the voice of reason" to her hot headed hubby & she's an excellent high school counselor as well.  I like how she can counsel her hubby at school AND at home, but she maintains her role...either counselor or wife!  She's amazing. 
The whole cast is amazing and it's just so refreshing from the new detective or lawyer shows. (except Shark!  I do love that show.)   

FNL's is my favorite new show also, Kates.  Season 1 will continue next Wednesday. :yess:

--- End quote ---

I agree I really hope the both get Emmy nominations cause they deserve them. I know this show hasn't gotten the best ratings but the plot, the writing, the characters, everything is just phenomenal.

RudyRules:
 :yess: :yess: :yess: !!

When the show begins again, let's comment on each ep, ok Kates?  (and anyone else who watches it! 
:hhello: :hhello:
...any more Friday Night Lights fans out there?!)

Trevor is a fan...:hhello:  Trevor....

MamaTo4boys:
Im ready for this season :)

RudyRules:
Hey Mama...Thanks for posting here!  Cool!  :jumpy:

Me too...sooo ready for FNL Season 2!  Now we have Fan Kates and also Trevor, but he never did reply to this thread. :( I'm gonna hafta round him up and tie him up or somethun! ;D

(I'll send him a PM. :tup: )

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: BballKates on March 19, 2007, 10:26:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: RudyRules on March 17, 2007, 01:18:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: BballKates on March 16, 2007, 02:34:37 PM ---I just wanted to say that I absolutely love this show. For a show where the main characters are in high school the plots and the character development is excellent. This is easily my favorite new show.

--- End quote ---
It's good to see someone else besides me is a Fan of this great show!! 

I love Coach Taylor!  (Kyle Chandler is perfect for that part.)  Taylor's wife is sooo good at "acting as the voice of reason" to her hot headed hubby & she's an excellent high school counselor as well.  I like how she can counsel her hubby at school AND at home, but she maintains her role...either counselor or wife!  She's amazing. 
The whole cast is amazing and it's just so refreshing from the new detective or lawyer shows. (except Shark!  I do love that show.)  

FNL's is my favorite new show also, Kates.  Season 1 will continue next Wednesday. :yess:
--- End quote ---
I agree I really hope the both get Emmy nominations cause they deserve them. I know this show hasn't gotten the best ratings but the plot, the writing, the characters, everything is just phenomenal.
--- End quote ---
I think the nominations are partly based upon show reviews etc,,,if it looks like it will be a big hit, as well as the performances, etc
IMO, it was a big hit, but other shows aired in the same time slots.  That didn't help FNL!  The viewers didn't even give it a chance.  I didn't start watching it until Ep 4 or 5, b/c I watched another new series...Jericho I think.  But after I gave FNL a chance, I was taping one/watching the other! 
(I really need two TVs and vcrs! :lol: ) 

Well, in Seas2, I hope the professional critics will take a much closer look at the show and the actors & give it a FAIR evaluation.
 :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:  (or maybe 5 thums up!! )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version