Author Topic: Lost Survivor Guide ...No Spoilers please  (Read 20363 times)

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: Lost Survivor Guide ...No Spoilers please
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2007, 10:06:35 PM »
I just finished watching.  For those who haven't seen it...

:shocking:

I still can't believe that that happened. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2007, 10:09:46 PM »
I'm still like OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!  :groan: And now am royaly pissed that we have to wait until freaking Febuary to find out WTF is going on  (:;)

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2007, 10:34:27 PM »
The cliffhanger was not as good as first season's "what is in the hatch?" cliffie, but it was definitely better than season two's "The others captured them" cliffie.  I do not want to wait for it any longer!  Dang you, addictive TV shows!

BTW, if you have an iPod Video, they released a LOST game on iTunes yesterday.  I started playing it, and it will definitely tide me over until the new season.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2007, 10:45:47 PM »
We have been putting it off Cinera but now want to but the series to catch up because my bf didn't start watching untill this season and has been driving me nuts with a bazillion questions  B:) B:) :meow:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2007, 09:42:14 AM »
The DVDs would be a great gift for your bf. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2007, 11:23:00 AM »
I wonder when season 3 comes out :popcorn:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2007, 12:42:29 PM »
It's been rumored to be in late September/early October, but it won't be confirmed until the end of this month.  Here's the artwork for the box:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2007, 01:32:51 PM »
WHOOT! Thats awesome Cinera  :yess: ..I haven't had time yet but am going to look for those LOST easter eggs later  :happy:

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2007, 07:58:34 AM »
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2007, 02:03:03 PM »
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2007, 06:24:34 PM »
Jin arrested for drunken driving....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/25/AR2007102502362.html?wpisrc=newsletter

will he die now?
You are funny Cole  :lol:, I did not even think of that!! NOOOO  :pull

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2007, 06:44:09 PM »
you the island will kill him  :snicker:

[IM

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2007, 07:11:44 PM »
I'd love to kill him --between the sheets that is :luvu:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2007, 01:49:11 AM »
OMG  :pull

Question: What does the strike mean for Lost? Any idea how many episodes they finished pre-strike? Is it still scheduled to air some time in February? — Mike

Ausiello: Why do I suddenly feel as if I'm talking to myself, Mike? Why do I also suddenly feel like I'm not going to like what I have to say? At least I know the answer to that second part — it's because I don't like what I have to say. If the strike extends into the new year and beyond, there is a chance ABC may opt to delay the new season until the fall. Or worse yet, February 2009. Another scenario has the network simply airing the eight episodes already in the can this February as originally planned — something Team Darlton would not be in favor of. Says Lost cocreator Carlton Cuse, "Damon [lindelof] and my concern about running the [eight] episodes we will have made is that it will feel a little like reading half a Harry Potter novel, then having to put it down. There is a mini-cliff-hanger at the end of Episode 8, but it's like the end of an exciting book chapter; it's not the end of the novel. Damon and I didn't write [the ending of Episode 8] differently [with the looming strike in mind]. We wrote it to be the ending of Episode 8." In any case, he concedes that the decision to hold or air the episodes isn't ultimately theirs. "It's really [ABC honcho Steve MacPherson's] call," Cuse notes, adding, "No one was happy with the six-episode run last season."

http://www.tvguide.com/ask-ausiello

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2009, 04:45:27 PM »
Lost Survivor Guide to Air February 7th Immediately Before Return Episode  1/23/07

A NEW LOOK AT THE LIVES OF SOME OF THE SURVIVORS OF OCEANIC FLIGHT 815 -- AND A CLOSER INSPECTION OF THE ISLAND THEY ARE STRANDED ON -- WILL BE REVEALED IN ANTICIPATION OF THE RETURN OF THE SECOND ACT OF "LOST'S" THIRD SEASON, ON "LOST SURVIVOR GUIDE," FEBRUARY 7 ON ABC

The Special is Hosted by "Lost" Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse

ABC once again invites new and avid "Lost" viewers to take another look at one of the most talked about and critically acclaimed shows. "Lost Survivor Guide" will explore the series in a way that will bring new viewers up to date -- but which current viewers will also find illuminating - in anticipation of the return of the second act of the series' third season. From the back stories of some of the most interesting characters on television to the mysteries of the island, "Lost Survivor Guide" will provide an insightful glimpse into the lives of some of the survivors of the doomed Oceanic Airlines flight 815, WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 7 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Hosted by "Lost" executive producers Damon Lindelof (also a co-creator of the show) and Carlton Cuse, the special will be told in a linear fashion, culminating from pieces of the back stories revealed over multiple episodes in the series, "Lost Survivor Guide" focuses on the flashbacks of a core of characters -- illustrating who they were and what they were doing before the crash, and how the island has changed their lives, for better or worse. In addition, the island itself will be explored - culled from events that have taken place - which may reveal some of its secrets that might have been missed upon first viewing.

"Lost" stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet, Dominic Monaghan as Charlie and Terry O'Quinn as Locke.

"Lost" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound and Spanish audio via SAP.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

Source: ABC Press Release

I can't seem to find this--anybody have it or can point me to it?? :please:

Turns out I am two whole seasons behind and am determined to catch up...

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2009, 10:04:30 PM »
I remember this. That show was mostly a clip show of what happened in the first two and a half seasons. It was ABC's attempt to sell ads and place it before the launch of the rest of the 16 episodes of the season. The first eight of S3 aired in the fall. This is not in the DVD for Season 3.
Just here to visit.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2009, 10:06:59 PM »
I can post this for you, Lost's 4 seasons in 4:51:

« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 10:14:30 PM by TARAsia Fan »
Just here to visit.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2009, 10:36:26 PM »
Oh my...thanks, I think!  :ascared

My, things have changed since I last saw our guys in a pit!  I better get cracking!! 

Who ARE all those people on our show?? Do we like them, lol?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2009, 12:21:37 AM »
Which ones do you need help on? I can give you a quick primer if you need it.
Just here to visit.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2009, 03:55:36 AM »
ALL of them! :lol:

I have seen none of 3 or 4 so am waaaay behind.

But give me a while and let me see how far I get first... :hugs:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2010, 01:21:54 PM »
Did you catch up yet?  :duno:

[IM

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2010, 06:14:26 PM »
I think I gave up...Will ask for the complete DVR set for Christmas! :lol3:

But just in case...they are all still looking at me reproachfully in my TiVo!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Cole

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2010, 07:21:16 PM »
Okay...give up Gossip Girl and watch Sawyer.  :keeta:

[IM