Author Topic: The Amazing Race ALL-STARS**** Post Pics and sightings and speculations  (Read 18463 times)

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
  • Now all we need is The Amazing Race Canada!
The Amazing Race ALL-STARS**** Post Pics and sittings and speculations. Even Post weather or not you think the current elimination order is wrong and what you think/know what it is.

edited to fix the header spelling, puddin
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 12:12:23 AM by puddin »
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
Re: The Amazing Race ALL-STARS**** Post Pics and sittings and speculations
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 12:21:59 PM »
According to speculations Eric and Danielle are in the final 3 but Danielle was one of the slower peaple from season 9 (Partly because of her heavy bag) all though they are two of my favortie teams from the races history i just cant belive they will make it past the top 5 teams sadly.....I think Danielle will slow Eric down witch will put them around the middle/back of the pack and after  awhile Eric probly will get mad at Danielle and start yelling at her witch will cause tension and they wont be able to concentrate and ultamatly will be eliminated.I also dont think John Vito & Jill will be Eliminatedb 1st even though they struggled in season 3 they are expost to be on flight 1. I just cant see it happening. Along with Romber eliminated 4th i cant stand them but i have to say there a better team then that......unless its the case of Duke & lauren where the use all of there money and fall behind.Im thinking that because in season 7 episode 2, at the detour the chose Schlep(carring books) instead of shop because they were running low on money. My thoughts of the eliminations are.....:
11th: Teri & Ian
10th: Kevin & Drew
9th :  Joe & Bill
8th : David & mary
7th : John Vito & Jill
6th : Uchenna & Joyce
5th : Eric & Danielle
4th : Charla & Mirna
3rd : Oswald & Danny
2nd: Dustin & Kandice
1st : Rob & Amber
EVERYWEEK I WILL KEEP A LEADER BORD OF THE PLACING OF THE RACERS INCLUDING WHO WAS YEILDED AND WHO USED THE FASTFORWARD JUST INCASE YOU MISSED THE EPISODE OF THAT WEEK.
ADD YOUR THOUGHTS OF IF YOU THINK THE ELIMINATION ORDER IS WRONG! AND ADD WHAT U THINK/KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN.
      The Picture is of Phil at the amazing race all-stars starting line (so I`ve been told.)                               

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 04:56:57 PM by reality.tv. »
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 02:23:27 PM »
Here are 2 possible Starling line areas on the golf course pic the red circled area is were the teams might be lined up because the yellow circled trees is were everyone is %99.9 sure thats were the picture of Phil was taken. Pelican Harbour Marina is where the Early show clips were taken

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 05:14:29 PM by reality.tv. »
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 09:17:39 PM »
Hi reality.tv! Welcome!

A couple of clarifications:

The Early Show footage was probably filmed at Pelican Island, which is the island in the upper right corner of your map--just offshore from the Marina, not the Marina itself.

The "boot" list was given to puddin by a reportedly reliable source, but we are still taking it FWIW. It is my understanding that with the first four teams on the list the order may be up for debate, but the  bottom 4 is pretty firm. The next four are pretty certain based on photos of who was and wasn't where--when. And the final three is also pretty firm based on plane flight sightings--although if you don't believe puddins source, then the order may still be up for grabs.

Do I have this right guys?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 09:25:53 PM »
Okay puddin--I give up! ???

You'll have to tell me what a "sitting" is before I can post any! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 12:11:32 AM »
Okay puddin--I give up! ???

You'll have to tell me what a "sitting" is before I can post any! :lol:
  :lol: Don't blame me peach! but I will fix that if reality.tv. doesn't mind?

EVERYWEEK I WILL KEEP A LEADER BORD OF THE PLACING OF THE RACERS INCLUDING WHO WAS YEILDED AND WHO USED THE FASTFORWARD JUST INCASE YOU MISSED THE EPISODE OF THAT WEEK.
ADD YOUR THOUGHTS OF IF YOU THINK THE ELIMINATION ORDER IS WRONG! AND ADD WHAT U THINK/KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN
We would really appreciate that reality.tv.  :yaya:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 12:14:52 AM by puddin »

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
Re: The Amazing Race ALL-STARS**** Post Pics and sightings and speculations
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 01:27:37 PM »
NO PROBLEM! :tup: Is it possible the elimination order is wrong? I was just looking for the teams when i found the elimination order.....dont just say Yes its possible to make me happy. thanks
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 02:36:42 PM »
NO PROBLEM! :tup: Is it possible the elimination order is wrong? I was just looking for the teams when i found the elimination order.....dont just say Yes its possible to make me happy. thanks
Yes its possible ( but have good reason to think its for real )

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 02:40:19 PM »
PUDDIN!!! NOOO!

how good of a reason do you have ?!?  :'( :'( :'(

there have been people who had good reason to believe something before and it ended up being wrong...take MBR at sucks for example, he was 100% sure that his info of romber coming in fourth on TAR7 was right and he was wrong!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 03:18:49 PM by MikeD19 »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2007, 03:36:43 PM »
PUDDIN!!! NOOO!

how good of a reason do you have ?!?  :'( :'( :'(

there have been people who had good reason to believe something before and it ended up being wrong...take MBR at sucks for example, he was 100% sure that his info of romber coming in fourth on TAR7 was right and he was wrong!
I didn't believe that Romber spoiler ...even Snewser knew that Romber were in the final 3,lol ;).

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2007, 03:39:35 PM »
Yeah, but there is always the possibility of things not working out the way everybody thinks they will. *prays* :(

Offline asamber1

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2007, 04:34:49 PM »
There is always a chance someone missed the camera it happened twice to Romber in season 7.  Someone at the Golf task even said they WERE NOT there and they were.  However the person that said 11 teams said Romber gets eliminated and i do believe that.  If a team did pass by my guess would be its JVJ, and we might be able to see if it happens after episode one. The only reason i think a team might pass by is 4th place [OD] were flown out with other teams and they usually never happens so i think there is a chance OD go out 5th, and the forth place team is still missing.

Of course the Romber spoiler can be wrong, and Jonathan [AR6] mentioned both Romber and the blondes in his interview so maybe?  The producers interview mentioning Romber, JVJ, Dave and Mary, and the frats sold me that they are the first 4 out though.

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2007, 06:08:33 PM »
Im hoping its wrong. Like i said i found the elimination order....and JVJ & Romber dont desurve to go out as early as it says :noway:....along with D&M and the frats could do a bit better i mean they did come in 4th....but they did use the fast forward and that could of helped......but a fast forward not on every leg could bring them down  :o
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2007, 06:20:13 PM »
Well we know the four of the final five teams 100% and the fifth F5 team is highly speculated to be U/J. That does fit well with the boot list, but that does not mean it is real. I guess we'll see in may.... *continues praying*

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2007, 06:34:14 PM »
May?????? is that when the top 5 should be aired :-\
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2007, 06:37:24 PM »
No i mean we will know the winners in May

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2007, 06:40:17 PM »
OH!,I gotcha   :tup:
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 06:40:45 PM »
puddin list is real until proven false.....

that is all

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 06:43:46 PM »

that is all

hmm....that's ONE way to look at it, but i'll stick to my own theory, which is fake until proven real. ;)

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2007, 07:14:23 PM »

that is all

hmm....that's ONE way to look at it, but i'll stick to my own theory, which is fake until proven real. ;)

Thats a good theroy I like it but with the pictures they have and there CLAIMED sittings it looks like some of it is real :jam:
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2007, 07:22:07 PM »
Yeah that's what annoys me, because even IF the list is fake, we may not know until the final episode airs....unless JVJ aren't the first team to go out. One shred of hope that I still have is that somebody over at sucks said that JVJ got on the first plane.

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2007, 07:40:35 PM »
Yeah but dont forget in season 9 Danielle`s hair was mainly Brown(blonde stricks) so they may have seen Danielle not Jill and JV and Eric both have dark brownish hair so....... you never know  :umn:
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2007, 07:42:21 PM »
hmm...yeah but the poster was almost certain it was JVJ, he even said when he looked at pictures later he recognized them. Besides, JV is really, really tall, so he's easily noticeable compared to the other racers.

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2007, 07:48:44 PM »
Yeah and JVJ were slow durring there season they never came in first exsept when they used the FF but they were eliminated the next leg. Still they first leg and secong i guess they did good placing 5th & 7th....I just think there physicaly able to make it past the first leg and unlike Dustin & Kandice they wont be just finnishing a race and wont be perhaps a bit tired from the race scence it take a huge toll on you. But yeah my point is i dodnt see it. (sorry that makes no scence LOL!) :groan: :lol:
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2007, 10:27:47 PM »
Well, here is what the user who posted the first spoiler said:

Jon Vito & Jill was a guess, because I didn't recognize them at first. I started going through all the bios (starting with season 1), and stopped as soon as I saw them because it looked just like them. All I know is dude was huge, and his lady looked pretty small next to him and she had wavy, dirty-blonde hair. That picture on their bio where the top of her head was barely coming up to the top of his shoulder looked about right.

He was describing teams on the first flight. The only weird thing is Jill has pin straight hair....I guess it could've gotten wavy while racing but we'll see.