Archive > The Amazing Race All Stars Spoilers/Speculation

The Amazing Race ALL-STARS**** Post Pics and sightings and speculations

(1/8) > >>

reality.tv.:
The Amazing Race ALL-STARS**** Post Pics and sittings and speculations. Even Post weather or not you think the current elimination order is wrong and what you think/know what it is.

edited to fix the header spelling, puddin

reality.tv.:
According to speculations Eric and Danielle are in the final 3 but Danielle was one of the slower peaple from season 9 (Partly because of her heavy bag) all though they are two of my favortie teams from the races history i just cant belive they will make it past the top 5 teams sadly.....I think Danielle will slow Eric down witch will put them around the middle/back of the pack and after  awhile Eric probly will get mad at Danielle and start yelling at her witch will cause tension and they wont be able to concentrate and ultamatly will be eliminated.I also dont think John Vito & Jill will be Eliminatedb 1st even though they struggled in season 3 they are expost to be on flight 1. I just cant see it happening. Along with Romber eliminated 4th i cant stand them but i have to say there a better team then that......unless its the case of Duke & lauren where the use all of there money and fall behind.Im thinking that because in season 7 episode 2, at the detour the chose Schlep(carring books) instead of shop because they were running low on money. My thoughts of the eliminations are.....:
11th: Teri & Ian
10th: Kevin & Drew
9th :  Joe & Bill
8th : David & mary
7th : John Vito & Jill
6th : Uchenna & Joyce
5th : Eric & Danielle
4th : Charla & Mirna
3rd : Oswald & Danny
2nd: Dustin & Kandice
1st : Rob & Amber
EVERYWEEK I WILL KEEP A LEADER BORD OF THE PLACING OF THE RACERS INCLUDING WHO WAS YEILDED AND WHO USED THE FASTFORWARD JUST INCASE YOU MISSED THE EPISODE OF THAT WEEK.
ADD YOUR THOUGHTS OF IF YOU THINK THE ELIMINATION ORDER IS WRONG! AND ADD WHAT U THINK/KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN.
      The Picture is of Phil at the amazing race all-stars starting line (so I`ve been told.)                               

[attachment deleted by admin]

reality.tv.:
Here are 2 possible Starling line areas on the golf course pic the red circled area is were the teams might be lined up because the yellow circled trees is were everyone is %99.9 sure thats were the picture of Phil was taken. Pelican Harbour Marina is where the Early show clips were taken

[attachment deleted by admin]

georgiapeach:
Hi reality.tv! Welcome!

A couple of clarifications:

The Early Show footage was probably filmed at Pelican Island, which is the island in the upper right corner of your map--just offshore from the Marina, not the Marina itself.

The "boot" list was given to puddin by a reportedly reliable source, but we are still taking it FWIW. It is my understanding that with the first four teams on the list the order may be up for debate, but the  bottom 4 is pretty firm. The next four are pretty certain based on photos of who was and wasn't where--when. And the final three is also pretty firm based on plane flight sightings--although if you don't believe puddins source, then the order may still be up for grabs.

Do I have this right guys?

georgiapeach:
Okay puddin--I give up! ???

You'll have to tell me what a "sitting" is before I can post any! :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version