Author Topic: Premiere of Celeb Mole  (Read 2676 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Premiere of Celeb Mole
« on: January 09, 2003, 06:22:06 AM »
Well, last night was the premiere of celeb Mole and I thought the celebs were pretty funny! I enjoyed it, if you forget about the host! It is just like a whole new game show now without Anderson. We Miss you Anderson. And if you are reading this (which I am SURE your not!) PLEASE come back for Mole IV! Oh well. The new host, I guess we will have to get used to.

However, I thought the celebs were pretty funny last night. I have always been a fan of Kathy Griffin (sp?) so I was glad when she was not the first to go.

Anyway, I hope that you also enjoyed the Mole. Go ahead and post your thoughts on the new Mole!

Rob

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Re: Premiere of Celeb Mole
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2003, 11:58:13 AM »
Well, I re-watched the episode and I will say that it's funny.  But, I really miss Anderson as well.  Plus, it seems to me that we have a much smaller cast?  Starting out with 7 players.  Didn't last season have many more?  There's also something missing from Celebrity Mole.  For me I feel it's the fact that last season, I really wanted to get to know the players.  I totally enjoyed Al and Bribs.  Katie and Elavia.  This season, I don't really like them all enough.  They are not real people to me.  They are all celebrities.  I will continue to watch it though as it is still entertaining. ;D  My husband and I both like Kathy Griffin as well Rob.  Let's keep our fingers crossed that Anderson will come back for the next real Mole season.
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed