Archive > The Amazing Race All Stars Spoilers/Speculation

Leg 1 speculation on spoilers

<< < (5/5)

Slowhatch:
Boingo made a good point earlier: Media Day and the Starting Line aren't always the same place. From a producer's point of view, waving off the racers and then watching them bunch up on the P.I. Skipper would slow down the pace too much. Wherever the wave-off takes place, it should have easy access to the cars. The marina parking lot might qualify, but the causeway can get busy and I don't know if they could pull it off without attracting a lot of attention. I can remember only one starting-line photo, with Phil next to some tall palms in a park-like setting; are there any other photos?

puddin:

--- Quote --- are there any other photos?
--- End quote ---
Not that I see Slowhatch...Media day came and went and from what I read the only talk was about Romber and that was about it. I checked the media but no new pictures BUT CBS is running a Survivor Fiji promo ( starts Feb 8th ) so I'm keeping all my hopes up that soon it will be ARAS's turn  :dancer:

gator27:

--- Quote from: puddin on January 19, 2007, 03:17:17 PM --- :noway: :hides

--- End quote ---
My post about swimming and rowing was tongue and cheek.  Thus your  :noway:  is most appropriate and amusing!

puddin:
I knew you were joking gator  :lol:

apskip:
Permit me to toss in an Ecuador experience that fits with past Amazing Races. Otavalo is a market town about 2 hours north of Quito by bus. Artisans from the surrounding area bring their goods, including cloth, clothing and fabric-related products as well as many others to the market on specific days of the week (I bought a wall hanging there that I admire greatly). This is just the kind of place that the Amazing Race designers would use for a roadblock or detour.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version