The Amazing Race > The Racers

Danny and Oswald /All Stars

(1/6) > >>

puddin:

puddin:
<a href="http://www.cbs.com/innertube/?src=ext&vid=&cat=125142" target="_blank">View Ozzy & Danny on innertube now[/url]

spanishtarfan:
I recently watched season 2 and all stars again ( ia m actually re watching all seasons) and I must admit that this couple is probably the most educated and most positive couple I have seen in any TAR season so far.

It is quite incredible on how they interact with each other. Oswald takes the lead on season 2 whilst Danny does on all stars ( you can tell how has their relationship evolved over the years) and no matter who takes the decision they always supported each other.

At one certain point, Oswald (i think its season 2) speaks to the camera and says how positive is it for them to always have a happy attitude, especially towards locals, and to be sincere, it is quite amazing how they almost never loose control of their temper (oswald does a bit on all stars) and how do they always get what their want thanks to their good manners and positive behaviour. Being friendly pays off, and they are the best example

I know none has posted a single thing about these guys, but I thought I should highlight them. For me, they are probably one of the TOP 5 couples to ever participate in any TAR season

:yess:

Dånooky:

--- Quote from: spanishtarfan on August 06, 2009, 09:41:29 AM ---I recently watched season 2 and all stars again ( ia m actually re watching all seasons) and I must admit that this couple is probably the most educated and most positive couple I have seen in any TAR season so far.

It is quite incredible on how they interact with each other. Oswald takes the lead on season 2 whilst Danny does on all stars ( you can tell how has their relationship evolved over the years) and no matter who takes the decision they always supported each other.

At one certain point, Oswald (i think its season 2) speaks to the camera and says how positive is it for them to always have a happy attitude, especially towards locals, and to be sincere, it is quite amazing how they almost never loose control of their temper (oswald does a bit on all stars) and how do they always get what their want thanks to their good manners and positive behaviour. Being friendly pays off, and they are the best example

I know none has posted a single thing about these guys, but I thought I should highlight them. For me, they are probably one of the TOP 5 couples to ever participate in any TAR season

:yess:

--- End quote ---

They proved that being nice and having a positive attitude is enough to propel you to at least 4th place. :tup:

apskip:
I don't agree with that assessment. Danny and Oswald were not good at navigation, but they were quite good at reading clues, at driving both stick and non-stick shift cars, they are agile, they are quick and they are very intelligent. I think being nice and having a positive attitude was an asset for them, but not larger than those other factors in getting them two 4th place finishes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version