Author Topic: Amazing Race All star Cast  (Read 6034 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Amazing Race All star Cast
« on: January 16, 2007, 07:59:14 AM »
For those that don't want to peek into the spoiler thread..

And they're off! Producers chose the all-stars returning to The Amazing Race from more than 200 former contestants. Seven of the show's 10 seasons are represented. Back: Eric and Danielle, left, Oswald and Danny, Uchenna and Joyce, and Drew and Kevin. Middle: Bill and Joe, left, Teri and Ian, David and Mary, and John and Jill. Front: Dustin and Kandice, left, Charla and Mirna, and Amber and Rob.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race All star Cast
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 08:05:00 AM »
the site is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 08:35:04 AM »

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2007, 08:25:45 AM »
What??? Two teams each from seasons One, Three, Seven, and Ten!!! And could they not find somebody to represent seasons Four, Six, and Eight???  (:;)

It would be hard to drop either of the teams from Season One, because I love both of these teams!!! Bill and Joe (The Guidos) were such great villians!!! And Kevin and Drew are still one of my all time favorite teams!!!

From Season Three, I would probably keep Ian and Teri, because I enjoyed rooting AGAINST them. But I would drop John Vito and Jill. In their place, I would have added somebody from Season Three!!! Jon and Al (The Clowns) would have been great!!! Or maybe Chip & Reichen (for Cole)!!!

Season Seven's Uchenna and Joyce were such fan favorites, but have already won. And do we really have to put up with Rob and Amber AGAIN!!! Could we not have added a team from Season Six??? There were so many good teams ....... Jon and Kris (my favorites), Lena and Kristy, Adam and Rebecca, or Lori and Bolo. Thank God no Jonathan and Victoria though!!!  :lol:

With Season Ten just finishing up, I could have done without either one of these team!!! I know Season Eight was the "family edition", but we could have chosen a pair from one of the families!!! Like maybe RFF's very own Tammy Gaghan, and her husband Bill!!!

There are many, many  more teams that I would love to see again!!! Maybe they should have made this a larger group than the normal 11 teams. Maybe 20 would have been more like it!!!  :dancer:

Offline KrisCe

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 01:11:08 PM »
Does anyone else besides me wish that we could have voted in some members to this cast just like we did with Big Brother All-Stars?  Just wondering if anyone else feels the same way.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 02:15:03 PM »
You know, I thought of that too. It would have been great to get some people in we thought were All Stars, because, really, who makes them all stars? WE DO!

Welcome to the board KrisCe!

Rob

Offline reality.tv.

• RFF Full Member
  • Now all we need is The Amazing Race Canada!
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2007, 03:43:48 PM »
Does anyone else besides me wish that we could have voted in some members to this cast just like we did with Big Brother All-Stars?  Just wondering if anyone else feels the same way.

I agree, But if they did that some of the cocky undesurving peaple (Rob & Amber) would make it throught instead of the desurving (David & Mary)
BB10 RENNY FAN FOREVER!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 04:28:37 PM »
I do agree that we should have picked the All-Stars.  But, I'm quite content with who made it.  Albiet, I don't think Danny/Oswald, Romber, and JohnVito/Jill shouldn't have made it.  Meredith/Gretchen should have replaced Teri/Ian, representing the grandparent generation of the race.  I would like to see Flo/Zach representing the winners instead of Uchenna/Joyce.  And yet, where is Wally? 

Now that I think about it, maybe I'm not content with who made it to All-Stars.  We should have had a list of 20(or so) teams to vote on.

The only reason why America picked the BB contestants to go back in for All-Stars, is, well, it's a live show.  And remember America's choice. At least then we got a good America's choice, not deciding whether to give them a toaster or a microwave.