Author Topic: Dustin and Kandice / All Stars *Runner ups*  (Read 127695 times)

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
Re: Dustin and Kandice / All Stars *Runner ups*
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2010, 06:27:19 AM »

Which one is Kandice?  :cmas22 :cmas23

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2011, 02:35:36 AM »
 :partie:HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN-LEIGH SELTZER! :partie:

:cheer: :cheer: :hrt: :hbday: :party: :luvya: :dancer: :happy:  :hearts: :<3  :kuss:  :jam: :hugs:  :tup: :waves:  :colors  :flirt:  :hearts: :party:

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2011, 02:39:29 PM »
When I read the above birthday greetings, it caused me to check up on Kandice Pelletier to see what she is doing. I can't say whether she is still a Radio City Music Hall Rockette or not, but she has started a company Kandice Pelletier Enterprises that provides advice to beauty pageant aspirants. Here is the list of services offered on that website:

* Total Pageant Preparation Starter Package

* 1 1/2 hours for interview
    * Pageant Paperwork
    * 1 hr walking/posing
    * 45 mins- image preparation
    * 30 min physical fitness/nutrition routine
    * Copy of Approach

* Total Pageant Preparation Plus Talent

* Spend a Day Package

* Customize your own full 6 hour day
    * Copy of Approach

* Communication Plus Package- Interview, On-Camera, Presentations

* Learn the skills to master these three fields
    * 3 hours of one on one work and a moc interview session with former Miss America /USA Contestant(s), Broadway Performers, and other NYC professionals.
    * Copy of Approach

* Entertainment Career Start Up Package

* How to get you started in the right direction while saving valuable time and money.
    * Learn how to get perfect pictures-where to go, how to get an agent, what classes to take, how to find auditions.
    * Copy of Approach
    * 2 hours

* It’s About That Walk

* 2 hour session of learning how to strut on the cat walk–on stage in swimsuit/evening gown

A La Carte Services

INTERVIEW PREPARATION:Learn the secrets of interviewing, interpersonal skills and communication through an innovative technique created by Kandice Pelletier and team of professionals.

PAPERWORK/PLATFORM DEVELOPMENT: individual to client

ON_STAGE PRESENTATION:Learn to walk into the spotlight and let your best self-shine. We show you how to be comfortable, use your personal natural movements and command stage presence.

TALENT: Get a standout number while working with New York’s finest. Learn from our residential team of NY Producers, Choreographers, and Musical Directors.

IMAGE/WARDROBE: First impressions really can be everything! While we admit to having Caviar taste, we also can help you find fabulous frugal finds.

PHYSICAL FITNESS: We give you the tools necessary to stay disciplined and create/maintain a healthy lifestyle- plan for physical fitness/nutrition

PSYCHOLOGY OF COMPETITION: It’s important to focus on your goals while not losing perspective. Learn techniques to prepare mentally for all aspects of competition, a vital component to your success.

REFERRALS: We have researched and experienced the best of the best. We will find the best people for your individual needs.

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Dustin and Kandice / All Stars
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2012, 08:57:09 AM »

I love the BQs  :hearts:. Am I the only one who thinks they were sorta ripped off on their last leg last season?

I looked through 10 and for a leg that was after a non-elimination I thought there was too much bunching in it.  There's no doubt they deserved to be in the final more than the Alabama team.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: December 16, 2012, 05:12:26 AM »
Posted with permission from Kandice:

OMG, Dustin's hair!!   :hrt:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #80 on: December 16, 2012, 10:06:30 AM »
Oh my... she looks so hot now. :cmaslol

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2012, 04:33:23 AM »

She wasn't hot before???  :cmas5

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2012, 11:07:45 AM »
Dustin & Kandice! <3333333 BEST.TEAM.EVER!!!!
Please include the BQs in AS3!

addie

« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2012, 11:48:50 AM »
<3

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2012, 11:38:40 PM »

She wasn't hot before???  :cmas5

She looks even hotter now then. :cmas32: :cmaslol

Offline alyssa11

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2012, 09:54:35 AM »
I love Dustin and Kandice! :cmas26 cheers to them!

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2012, 11:24:43 AM »

I love the BQs  :hearts:. Am I the only one who thinks they were sorta ripped off on their last leg last season?

I looked through 10 and for a leg that was after a non-elimination I thought there was too much bunching in it.  There's no doubt they deserved to be in the final more than the Alabama team.

Season 10 is not the issue. I felt Dustin and Kandice earned their elimination in Barcelona based on their inability to locate the olive press sign, putting them in last place (from which they never recovered).

However, the question from down_with_alli is about their final leg and final season, which was AR11 AllStars. The whole situation from Oakland International Airport to the Grateful Dead House was not telecast (why not, World Race Productions?) so we have no idea of what really happened.
My guess is that the taxi gremlins gave Eric and Danielle the victory with a 10 minute lead there, but those who know are not speaking up. So this is all very murky. All we know of for sure is that Eric and Danielle got to the Old Mint far ahead and had no trouble holding their lead to the Botanical Gardens. 

Offline eragon

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2012, 12:26:15 PM »

Season 10 is not the issue. I felt Dustin and Kandice earned their elimination in Barcelona based on their inability to locate the olive press sign, putting them in last place (from which they never recovered).

However, the question from down_with_alli is about their final leg and final season, which was AR11 AllStars. The whole situation from Oakland International Airport to the Grateful Dead House was not telecast (why not, World Race Productions?) so we have no idea of what really happened.
My guess is that the taxi gremlins gave Eric and Danielle the victory with a 10 minute lead there, but those who know are not speaking up. So this is all very murky. All we know of for sure is that Eric and Danielle got to the Old Mint far ahead and had no trouble holding their lead to the Botanical Gardens.

I think Eric & Danielle had only like 3-5 mins lead over the BQ's in the final leg. As far as I can remember, when Danielle solved the code, Kandice already spent more than 8 minutes doing the task, so right after 2 minutes, BQ's got their next clue while Charla/Mirna aren't far behind too.

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2013, 10:54:18 AM »
eragon,

I know that what you report is what the telecast showed. However, feedback from TARCON11 (and I was there) indicated that the taxis did not go directly from Oakland International Airport to the Old Mint. They went to Haight-Ashbury for the Grateful Dead House  and only then to the Old Mint. My understanding, reported by someone in the AR11 threads, was that Eric and Danielle in fact arrived at the Old Mint in the lead.

Why World Race Productions decided on such creative editing when they had wasted time at Lanai's Shipwreck Beach with the cave and the old ship tasks is unknown to me because it makes no sense. It was highly probable that all teams would be bunched to get to the mainland because at that point (Alaska was AR12 finale and Hawaii was AR13 and AR20 finales) no finale had not been on the mainland.

Online redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2013, 07:26:00 PM »
eragon,

I know that what you report is what the telecast showed. However, feedback from TARCON11 (and I was there) indicated that the taxis did not go directly from Oakland International Airport to the Old Mint. They went to Haight-Ashbury for the Grateful Dead House  and only then to the Old Mint. My understanding, reported by someone in the AR11 threads, was that Eric and Danielle in fact arrived at the Old Mint in the lead.

Why World Race Productions decided on such creative editing when they had wasted time at Lanai's Shipwreck Beach with the cave and the old ship tasks is unknown to me because it makes no sense. It was highly probable that all teams would be bunched to get to the mainland because at that point (Alaska was AR12 finale and Hawaii was AR13 and AR20 finales) no finale had not been on the mainland.

I remember the AR13 finale was in Portland...

Offline apskip

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2013, 07:01:23 AM »
redskevin,

You are right on AR13 finish, but that does not diminish my point. It was AR14 which finished in Maui and that was post-AR11.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2014, 10:10:38 AM »
Kandice Pelletier is the official swimwear provider for the 2014 MISS USA pageant! Tune into NBC at 8/7c tonight (Sunday, June 8th), broadcast LIVE from Baton Rouge, Louisiana!  :hrt:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BcQB6D3Aloo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BcQB6D3Aloo</a>

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2019, 04:12:41 PM »
Semi-off-topic, and I feel guilty bumping a thread that's been dead for five years, but two of Dustin's brothers, as well as their parents, were just on a terrible game show called "Spin the Wheel" (video likely U.S.-only):

https://www.fox.com/watch/3cc38440742acda9c563a8cf820f87d9/
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"