Author Topic: Charla and Mirna / All Stars * Third Place*  (Read 96955 times)

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Charla and Mirna / All Stars * Third Place*
« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2009, 11:40:11 AM »
Then you have to be true to yourself, find what you want to do and be really good at it! For instance, I'm good at being a lawyer! And I'm good at being Mirna!

I don't know, I've got nothing today. I'm done being Mirna for now. :lol:

so sad :snicker:
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2009, 12:22:13 PM »
I was feeling it this weekend. I'm not feeling it now. Maybe it's being at work.
Just here to visit.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2009, 12:56:16 PM »
I was feeling it this weekend. I'm not feeling it now. Maybe it's being at work.
Maybe Mirna is your way of releasing your stress
The story so far:
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2009, 12:59:38 PM »
Who knows. Mirna is in everyone. :lol:
Just here to visit.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2009, 01:54:04 PM »
Who knows. Mirna is in everyone. :lol:
Habibi :jam:
The story so far:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2009, 02:04:20 PM »
Habibi!
Just here to visit.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2009, 07:04:58 PM »

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2009, 12:01:12 AM »
Mirna is <3  :lol:
They're the true winners (along with Charla) of TAR 5 and 11!!  :yess:
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2009, 05:00:17 AM »
Mirna is <3  :lol:
They're the true winners (along with Charla) of TAR 5 and 11!!  :yess:

I love it when Mirna shot her mouth at Romber. :funny:

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2009, 07:09:11 AM »
I think Charla and MIrna are great competitors, but they take great risks which mostly pay off for them(example - flying from Maputo to Johannesburg in AR11 ep. 6) but not always. The Tanzania/Kenya leg of AR5 is one example of when that risk-taking strategy (choosing the route through Dubai to get to Nairobi when all but one other team chose Bahrain as the connect point). As a result they had to pay the price of elimination when they got on the last charter flight to Kilimanjaro International Airport and could not catch up with Kami and Karli.

So, where is this all leading you may ask? It's simple. The true winners of AR5 were Colin/Christie, not anyone else.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2009, 07:23:36 AM »
I think Charla and MIrna are great competitors, but they take great risks which mostly pay off for them(example - flying from Maputo to Johannesburg in AR11 ep. 6) but not always. The Tanzania/Kenya leg of AR5 is one example of when that risk-taking strategy (choosing the route through Dubai to get to Nairobi when all but one other team chose Bahrain as the connect point). As a result they had to pay the price of elimination when they got on the last charter flight to Kilimanjaro International Airport and could not catch up with Kami and Karli.

So, where is this all leading you may ask? It's simple. The true winners of AR5 were Colin/Christie, not anyone else.

Not exactly. If i remembered correctly, Chip and Kim won the season?? Or is it that my memory is failing me? :funny:

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2009, 07:25:49 AM »

Not exactly. If i remembered correctly, Chip and Kim won the season?? Or is it that my memory is failing me? :funny:
No, Chip & Kim did win season 5.  :lol:
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2009, 07:33:18 AM »

I'm glad i didn't forget who won season 5. For one moment i thought maybe i wasn't that much of a TAR fan.. i mean, not even remembering who won season 5.. and you call yourself a big fan of the show?? I'm glad i can still safely call myself a big fan!! :funny:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2009, 08:45:14 AM »

I'm glad i didn't forget who won season 5. For one moment i thought maybe i wasn't that much of a TAR fan.. i mean, not even remembering who won season 5.. and you call yourself a big fan of the show?? I'm glad i can still safely call myself a big fan!! :funny:
This Joab and bag know how to keep it real, now you should try finishing law school in three years :lol: Habibi! :jam:
The story so far:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2009, 09:18:17 AM »
That's right! I finished law school in 3 years and can speak 70 languages in their native tongues. Did you see how well I communicated in The Amazing Race with everyone?

"Oh, Mister-O? Can you help me-O? I need ride to temple-O?"

People knew what I was talking about because I can speak the international language of being real!

This apskip knows nothing about The Amazing Race 5. Charla and I were the real winners because we showed what a little person can do! She lifted 100 pounds of beef and walked 3 miles to get the clue-O. And don't forget we walked farther than we were supposed to. Those Colin & Christie were not real because he was mean and almost got arrested! Christie was also mean, but she has a kid now so I won't be mean to her now, but I could tell you stories!

Joab, cdfe88, bag are all real people! This apskip, who is he? Joab should not be president of the Peach fan club, he should be president of the Mirna fan club! He knows me! He's real! He's keeping it real! Habibi!!!
Just here to visit.

Offline Moo

• Poster
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Japanese Woman FTW!
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2009, 09:20:09 AM »

I love it when Mirna shot her mouth at Romber. :funny:

The most priceless scene of all TARs past, present and future! Mirna <3<3<3<3<3!!!  :jumpy: :hearts:
Account is awaiting approval for deletion (approved)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2009, 09:24:42 AM »
That's right! I finished law school in 3 years and can speak 70 languages in their native tongues. Did you see how well I communicated in The Amazing Race with everyone?

"Oh, Mister-O? Can you help me-O? I need ride to temple-O?"

People knew what I was talking about because I can speak the international language of being real!

This apskip knows nothing about The Amazing Race 5. Charla and I were the real winners because we showed what a little person can do! She lifted 100 pounds of beef and walked 3 miles to get the clue-O. And don't forget we walked farther than we were supposed to. Those Colin & Christie were not real because he was mean and almost got arrested! Christie was also mean, but she has a kid now so I won't be mean to her now, but I could tell you stories!

Joab, cdfe88, bag are all real people! This apskip, who is he? Joab should not be president of the Peach fan club, he should be president of the Mirna fan club! He knows me! He's real! He's keeping it real! Habibi!!!

I say pray to my dead ancestors. (Mirna, TAR Allstars) :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline bag

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2009, 09:31:11 AM »

Oh, of course! Thank you, dear Mirna, for rectifying my memory about the true winners of season 5 as well as All-Stars. You have spread a light throughout the world that has been unmatched, and everybody who you touched (even that Uruguyan prostitute!) are helping to make the world a better place. You are truly an example to the world. Habibi!
The Incredible Race 2: Currently in Kathmandu, Nepal - Episode 4 is up!

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2009, 10:04:09 AM »
Yes Mirna! Thank you for helping me keep it real!
The story so far:

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2009, 07:18:42 AM »
What would TAR all stars be without Charla and Mirna?  Horrible!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2009, 07:51:43 AM »
What would TAR all stars be without Charla and Mirna?  Horrible!

Although i really dislike them, i truly have to agree so. :lol:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2009, 10:14:01 AM »
I'll be honest, I liked Charla & Mirna in TAR 5 because Charla was a fighter and Mirna showed a fun spirit. I didn't see the problems that surfaced in TAR All-Stars that made me dislike them, more Mirna than Charla. Because I focused my dislike on Marshall & Lance and Colin & Christie, I was blind to Mirna's antics. I saw them very clearly in All-Stars, especially with the taxi driver in the first leg. I was  :ascared :ascared?

Plus, that Mirna spirit that was delightful in TAR5 was totally missing in All-Stars. She was more annoying than fun.
Just here to visit.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2009, 10:25:24 AM »
I'll be honest, I liked Charla & Mirna in TAR 5 because Charla was a fighter and Mirna showed a fun spirit. I didn't see the problems that surfaced in TAR All-Stars that made me dislike them, more Mirna than Charla. Because I focused my dislike on Marshall & Lance and Colin & Christie, I was blind to Mirna's antics. I saw them very clearly in All-Stars, especially with the taxi driver in the first leg. I was  :ascared :ascared?

Plus, that Mirna spirit that was delightful in TAR5 was totally missing in All-Stars. She was more annoying than fun.
It's the Guido effect: they swapped their roles with the one they had in their original season
The story so far:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2009, 10:28:30 AM »
Exactly, I did not like Team Guido in TAR 1, but had gotten to know about them ever since so I was totally in their camp in All-Stars.

But if I ever saw that fun, loving Mirna from TAR5, I'm sure I would like her again.
Just here to visit.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2009, 05:43:38 PM »
We love Mirna forever!