Author Topic: Charla and Mirna / All Stars * Third Place*  (Read 96952 times)

Offline swimmer12

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Charla and Mirna / All Stars * Third Place*
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2007, 09:39:06 PM »
omg this is probably old new to you all but i just found out that charla is pregnant!!!!!!yay for charla and husband haha
http://www.towson501.com/home/index.cfm?event=displayArticle&ustory_id=4f4737d6-7069-4856-86cc-c9dfd2fc8188

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2007, 10:21:41 PM »
Yay for Charla  :hearts: :jumpy:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2007, 11:55:55 PM »
Did you know who helped Charla become pregnant? I did. No one worked as hard as I did to get Charla pregnant. Did you know I graduated law school in three years so Charla could get pregnant?

I did all of the ultrasound, I booked the doctor's appointments and I made all of the phone calls to people to tell Charla's she pregnant. And now, all of our fans will get to see another little Charla, well, maybe not as little as Charla, but you know what I mean, running with her Aunt Mirna on a future version of The Amazing Race!
Just here to visit.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2007, 01:24:34 AM »
 :cmas5

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2009, 02:53:17 PM »
*As Mirna*

I just wanted to remind you that The Amazing Race All Stars, the season where Charla and I were the true stars is on Fox Reality Channel this weekend. You will truly see how hard I worked to book all of the flights and how hard Charla worked to lift so many things that were heavier than her.

You will also see how I eliminated Rob & Amber. And you will see how I managed to finish third, despite everyone saying Charla & I would not finish in the Top 5!

I just wanted you all to know that I also graduated law school in 3 years! No one is as smart as me!

So watch Fox Reality Channel and see how Charla & I made history! Habibi!
Just here to visit.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2009, 03:05:11 PM »
*As Mirna*

I just wanted to remind you that The Amazing Race All Stars, the season where Charla and I were the true stars is on Fox Reality Channel this weekend. You will truly see how hard I worked to book all of the flights and how hard Charla worked to lift so many things that were heavier than her.

You will also see how I eliminated Rob & Amber. And you will see how I managed to finish third, despite everyone saying Charla & I would not finish in the Top 5!

I just wanted you all to know that I also graduated law school in 3 years! No one is as smart as me!

So watch Fox Reality Channel and see how Charla & I made history! Habibi!
dude, you should stop that, or else, you might wake up one day being her
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2009, 04:00:23 PM »
This cdfe88 does not understand the power of Charla and Mirna. He does not realize what I did to become a lawyer or how I became the star of The Amazing Race. When he does, he'll find out what it truly means to be real person. Habibi!!
Just here to visit.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2009, 04:05:13 PM »
This cdfe88 does not understand the power of Charla and Mirna. He does not realize what I did to become a lawyer or how I became the star of The Amazing Race. When he does, he'll find out what it truly means to be real person. Habibi!!
:funny:
Come on Habibi!

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2009, 04:15:42 PM »
fine fine, I'll admit I was really impressed to see you win the Amazing Presidential Race
The story so far:
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2009, 04:16:07 PM »
Come on Habibi!
Is this Snooky101 mocking me? You do not understand what struggle I underwent to become a lawyer in three years! Nor do you understand what it is like to be a real person. I came from poverty. Charla is only 2 feet one inch. This Snooky101 is probably six feet tall and came from privilege. You all don't know what I did to become Mirna.

And did you know a recent poll found me to be the hottest woman of The Amazing Race? That's true. I beat out those fake Beauty Queens and that Danielle. People know how real I am! Soon, you will all know! Habibi!!!
Just here to visit.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2009, 04:17:31 PM »
I've watched this before, and I love it!
 :hearts:
Come on Habibi!
Is this Snooky101 mocking me? You do not understand what struggle I underwent to become a lawyer in three years! Nor do you understand what it is like to be a real person. I came from poverty. Charla is only 2 feet one inch. This Snooky101 is probably six feet tall and came from privilege. You all don't know what I did to become Mirna.

And did you know a recent poll found me to be the hottest woman of The Amazing Race? That's true. I beat out those fake Beauty Queens and that Danielle. People know how real I am! Soon, you will all know! Habibi!!!
Poor Mirna!  Poor Poor Mirna!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2009, 04:19:49 PM »
fine fine, I'll admit I was really impressed to see you win the Amazing Presidential Race
Thank you, cdfe88! You now understand that I was truly the star of MadTV and the hard work it took for me to do that with Charla! We are real people! And now, so are you!! Habibi!!!!
Just here to visit.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2009, 04:29:35 PM »
Thank you, cdfe88! You now understand that I was truly the star of MadTV and the hard work it took for me to do that with Charla! We are real people! And now, so are you!! Habibi!!!!
This is one example of how you always have to compromise for Charla!:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2009, 04:44:15 PM »

Snooky101!

You truly see my attorney skills in play! You know that I was able to deduce the fake Amber was lying to me. This is how I graduated from law school in just three years! No one was able to do that like I did! You're smart as well! You are a real person just like me! You will also be successful just like me!

Habibi!!!
Just here to visit.

Offline Ashe

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Black Crystal Battlers
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2009, 04:45:42 PM »
As sad as I was too see them (and Dustin & Kandice) lose All-Stars . . . that didn't make me half as sad as I was when I read this.

I know it's not terribly TAR-related, but there it is, anyway.
Jamison

Eleven teams race around the world for $1,000,000 on The Amazing Race 14!  Sundays at 8/7 Central on CBS!

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2009, 04:50:29 PM »

Snooky101!

You truly see my attorney skills in play! You know that I was able to deduce the fake Amber was lying to me. This is how I graduated from law school in just three years! No one was able to do that like I did! You're smart as well! You are a real person just like me! You will also be successful just like me!

Habibi!!!
:yess:
I have finally become an actual person!  Thanks Mirna!
 :kuss:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2009, 04:53:31 PM »
Habibi to all! :jam:
The story so far:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2009, 05:02:53 PM »
Just here to visit.

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2009, 05:12:17 PM »
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone knows that Charla and Mirna really won all stars!

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2009, 10:05:54 PM »
Now I understand you, Mirna! :funny:
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2009, 11:12:16 PM »
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone knows that Charla and Mirna really won all stars!
What did I tell you? I've been saying Charla and I were the real winners of this race. Now you have proof. And we beat those fake Beauty Queens with their plastic surgery and big boobs. Charla and I are the real Beauty Queens. As you can see, I was blowing a kiss to my husband who knows how real I am!

The whole world has learned that if you speak in strange accents, kidnap locals and get in the faces of airline employees, you too can win The Amazing Race! I'm glad Hooky, Snooky101 and cdfe88 have all learned the meaning of being real! Charla and I are real! Keep it real! And don't forget to be real wherever you go! Habibi!!!!!
Just here to visit.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 08:47:41 AM »
Help me , Mirna! I think I'm forgetting how to keep it real...
The story so far:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 09:26:35 AM »
cdfe88,

You must remember to be true to yourself! Go to law school and graduate in three years like me!
Just here to visit.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 09:48:29 AM »
cdfe88,

You must remember to be true to yourself! Go to law school and graduate in three years like me!
but what if I can't? :'(
The story so far:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2009, 10:34:39 AM »
Then you have to be true to yourself, find what you want to do and be really good at it! For instance, I'm good at being a lawyer! And I'm good at being Mirna!

I don't know, I've got nothing today. I'm done being Mirna for now. :lol:
Just here to visit.