The Amazing Race > The Racers

Charla and Mirna / All Stars * Third Place*

<< < (22/27) > >>

AmazingRace:

--- Quote from: Daniel on May 08, 2013, 11:37:53 PM ---I found this video and I LOVED it. 1 hour full of Charla & Mirna! :yess: :colors
 :hrt: :conf: :hearts:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=XNdl4IPwAiE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXNdl4IPwAiE

--- End quote ---

OMG!  :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: Thanks for that!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Daniel:

--- Quote from: AmazingRace on May 09, 2013, 10:46:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Daniel on May 08, 2013, 11:37:53 PM ---I found this video and I LOVED it. 1 hour full of Charla & Mirna! :yess: :colors
 :hrt: :conf: :hearts:

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=XNdl4IPwAiE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXNdl4IPwAiE

--- End quote ---

OMG!  :hrt: :hrt: :hrt: Thanks for that!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

--- End quote ---

That video is so useful. I don't have to search through episodes to see their scenes again. :hearts:
They need to come back again. I miss them so much. :(

Air:
Charla & Mirna are flight GODDESSES, they are the smartest team that has ever raced regarding flights and transportation.

<333333333333333333

Daniel:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on May 11, 2013, 02:39:52 AM ---Charla & Mirna are flight GODDESSES, they are the smartest team that has ever raced regarding flights and transportation.

<333333333333333333

--- End quote ---
IKR. One of my favorite scene is when they found an earlier flight to Egypt the other teams didn't know and they left the other teams in the middle of the night. If only their flight to Kenya wasn't delayed :'(

apskip:
Daniel,

That was one of their least intelligent moves with flights in AR5 (or their sometimes brilliant ones in AR11). The "standard routing" from Cairo to Nairobi is via Addis Ababa and the best flight combinations take a total of 7 hours 50 minutes including layover. I recall that Charla and Mirna went via Dubai to get a flight combination that was better if they were not delayed into Dubai. However, they were delayed and that caused their elimination at the end of AR5, episode 7. Total flight times on that route not counting layover are 9.5 hours minimum, so that underscores the risk involved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version