Author Topic: Charla and Mirna / All Stars * Third Place*  (Read 96968 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Charla and Mirna / All Stars * Third Place*
« on: January 16, 2007, 06:40:38 AM »
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 01:26:43 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Charla and Mirna / All Stars
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 08:30:43 AM »
<a href="http://www.cbs.com/innertube/?src=ext&vid=&cat=125150" target="_blank">View Charla & Mirna on innertube now[/url]

Offline red_sox

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 10:21:31 PM »
Charla and Mirna RULE  :yess: :jumpy: :happy: :wohoo: :jam: :tup:

Offline Tritium

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2007, 10:42:30 PM »
More irritating than ever.  (:;)

Bashful

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2007, 12:40:07 PM »
More irritating than ever.  (:;)

Oh, gosh, I totally agree with that!  They are just plain NASTY and underhanded!  Charla really uses and abuses her "smallness" to get a bit of sympathy, but I see the others are just not buying into it.  She's a tough little cookie and doesn't back down.  I'm surprised she hasn't just kicked teams in the shins and she and Mirna make a run for it!

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2007, 01:00:25 PM »
SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT WATCH LAST NIGHT

I was hoping kentuky would have stayed....I CANT STAND THEM!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2007, 04:58:55 PM »
Charla and Mirna RULE  :yess: :jumpy: :happy: :wohoo: :jam: :tup:

I second that.  They're more enjoyable in All-Stars than their respective season.  Although, I was sad to see Kentucky go. 

Offline charla_n_mirna_fan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • charla n mirna! <3
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 09:24:01 AM »
oh pls those dislike them pls shut up
they are competitive and bring life to this show

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 10:24:03 AM »
Yea, I'm a Charla and Mirna fan also. They are awesome. They make me laugh.  :hearts:
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • charla n mirna! <3
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 09:22:18 PM »
Ah i really support them a lot!!!!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 09:55:51 PM »
Charla & Mirna = entertainment gold! unscripted reality at its best, you cannot write that stuff!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 10:24:12 PM »
LOL, last night me and my mom were watching the episode with C/M elimination and my mom started crying ... Charla gave the best speech ever.."it's hard when there's so much pointing down at you..." even Phil cried  :'(

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • charla n mirna! <3
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 07:32:49 PM »
was that season 5?

Offline down_with_alli

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Phil is my God
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2007, 06:03:25 AM »
was that season 5?

Yes.

"Colin has a napolean complex, and his girlfriend is weak and submissive."

As hilarious and psychotic that line was, it was actually true haha. Christie sucked.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Charla and Mirna / All Stars * Third Place*
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2007, 01:28:58 AM »
Good job girls!! If Eric & Danielle didn't win I was hoping you would  :jam: . Thanks for the entertaiment, you both Rock!!
 :dancer: :ron: :party: :partie: :conf: :yourock: :gj:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2007, 10:47:27 PM »
I can picture Mirna giving the speech....

"No one worked as hard on the Race as I did. Did you know I graduated from law school in three years? No one does that. And people don't know the obstacles I had to overcome to finish third on this race. Even though I didn't win, Charla and I are already winners because I booked all of the flights. I did all of the hard work. Those Beauty Queens are fake. You can tell. And Rob and Amber? I eliminated them because I'm smarter than they are. What are those two? Nothing.

Charla and I are real. We're real people. We are the real winners of the race. And throughout the world, we met our fans and they love us. Those are the people who will be the real leaders, because they know what we went through.

And did you see the letter Marshall and Schmance sent us? How fake was that? I talked to their family and they were embarrassed by their behavior. They're not real people. Only Charla and I are real and of the two of us, I'm more real than her. But Charla is just a step lower than I am. Anyway, go to school and don't forget who the real winners of the Amazing Race All Stars are!"
Just here to visit.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2007, 11:10:47 PM »

"No one worked as hard on the Race as I did. Did you know I graduated from law school in three years? No one does that. And people don't know the obstacles I had to overcome to finish third on this race. Even though I didn't win, Charla and I are already winners because I booked all of the flights. I did all of the hard work. Those Beauty Queens are fake. You can tell. And Rob and Amber? I eliminated them because I'm smarter than they are. What are those two? Nothing.

Charla and I are real. We're real people. We are the real winners of the race. And throughout the world, we met our fans and they love us. Those are the people who will be the real leaders, because they know what we went through.

And did you see the letter Marshall and Schmance sent us? How fake was that? I talked to their family and they were embarrassed by their behavior. They're not real people. Only Charla and I are real and of the two of us, I'm more real than her. But Charla is just a step lower than I am. Anyway, go to school and don't forget who the real winners of the Amazing Race All Stars are!"

Mirna? Is that you?

OMG --I am laughing so hard I am crying....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 12:12:24 PM »
That pseudo-speech is something that Mirna would say. The only phrases that come to mind when I think of her are "larger than life" and "over the top".

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 10:57:46 PM »

I just read what this person wrote about me! This is not funny. I can tell this TARAsia Fan is not a real person like Charla and I are. We're real people. This person thinks he knows me. He does not! My husband knows me and he understands I'm not like this. When I give speeches to people, I give them inspiration. I don't make phony speeches like this!

Charla and I are Armenians. We know persecution. I came from poverty. I know the struggle. This TARAsia Fan does not. What is wrong with this person? Habibi!

Just here to visit.

Kiwi Jay

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2007, 04:07:07 PM »
Thumbs up to both of them, they are so amazing and Charla is such a gem, I am just re-watching the fifth season because I bought ten seasons from Amazon (well a friend did and gave them to me) and they were so strong, I like Colin and Christie but they pissed me off I liked it when Christie blocked the door and Charla walked right under and muttered "Bitch" haha. Apart from being abit whinny, I-luv'm lol they Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2007, 08:17:20 PM »
KiwiJay,

I can tell you are a real person. Not like that TAR Asia fan who keeps making fun of me. Charla and I did all of the hard work in Season 5. Does anyone carry a side of beef for a mile like Charla? Does anyone book the flights like I can? Does anyone graduate from law school in 3 years like I did? No.

Keep up the great work, KiwiJay!

(I better stop this.)
Just here to visit.

Kiwi Jay

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2007, 11:00:09 PM »
Oooh, thanks so much you are so kind

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2007, 04:40:19 PM »
KiwiJay,

I can tell you are a real person. Not like that TAR Asia fan who keeps making fun of me. Charla and I did all of the hard work in Season 5. Does anyone carry a side of beef for a mile like Charla? Does anyone book the flights like I can? Does anyone graduate from law school in 3 years like I did? No.

Keep up the great work, KiwiJay!

(I better stop this.)

But you do it SO well! :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2007, 10:38:27 PM »
Thanks, Peach. One of these days, the real Mirna is going to come in and wonder what's all this about.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just here to visit.