Author Topic: Danielle & Eric / All Stars *WINNERS!*  (Read 43471 times)

Offline Little Mami

• RFF Newbie
Re: Danielle & Eric / All Stars
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2007, 05:57:24 PM »
I'm pretty excited Little Mami  :happy: ..........I have my whole Sunday planned ahead! Nascar and then the real race starts   :wohoo:

Mine is planned but not the way I would plan it. WORK until 6 then off to daughter's with a few friends, lots of vino for the nerves.  :wine:

Offline down_with_alli

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Phil is my God
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2007, 08:13:45 AM »
Unbelievable at how many people dislike this team right off the bat - even before the race has even started.

I'm trying to hold my opinion of this team until the first leg but seriously I think I'll like em because they seemed so easy going and cool in Season 9.

SO CLOSE GOD I'M EXCITED!  :jam: :jam: :jam:

Offline stacieleigh86

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2007, 01:11:10 AM »
i have liked eric and jeremy...
 so i would be rooting for e/d they look cute together.  :yess:

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2007, 06:40:36 PM »
i have liked eric and jeremy...
 so i would be rooting for e/d they look cute together.  :yess:

« Last Edit: April 07, 2007, 09:40:28 PM by Big Papi »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2007, 12:10:43 PM »
 :hearts:

ISLANDER'S 'AMAZING RACE' TO THE NATIONAL STAGE
Dongan Hills bartender globetrots with her friend in a top TV reality show
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
By DANE VARRIANO
ADVANCE STAFF WRITER
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Lots of Staten Islanders know Danielle Turner as the pretty, personable bartender at Es-Ca restaurant, Dongan Hills. The rest of the world knows her as an adventurous contestant on "Amazing Race," the reality-television show.

After being scouted in Las Vegas, the 23-year-old Tottenville resident made her television debut in the ninth season of the CBS hit show, with her friend Danielle Torchio. Eric Sanchez was a competitor, and now the dating couple is on the show together for the "Amazing Race All-Stars," Season 11.
Ms. Turner and Sanchez, a Floridian, are globetrotting in competition with other two-person teams for the $1 million grand prize.

They rose to second place two weeks ago, and now stand in fifth place. They have five more episodes to make up the ground and claim the big prize. The show airs Sundays at 8 p.m. on CBS.

Racing in the show, which entails rushing around the world while facing obstacles and chores, is demanding -- but Ms. Turner loves the adventure.

"It's so tiring and draining, it really is not that easy," she said, " but it's so rewarding, you feel so proud of yourself."

During her travels with nothing but an extremely tight budget, two shirts and only a few belongings, including toiletries, Ms. Turner often longs for home, but her innate craving for adventure keeps her going strong. Although she anticipates seeing more of the world, she can't wait to go home and have a home-cooked meal and a nice relaxing bath.

Her parents supported her desire to be on the show, knowing she would love to gain an amazing experience. But not being allowed to hear her voice over the phone for 40 days is difficult for them.

"I'm not allowed to speak to anyone, not even my family -- no phone calls, letters, nothing," Ms. Turner stressed.

Dealing with people in her role as a bartender may be good practice for Ms. Turner when interacting with people around the world.

The four-year-veteran bartender is well known at Es-Ca for her outgoing and friendly personality; plus, she can serve a delicious drink.

"She's is a wonderful bartender with a great personality," said Michael Calore, Es-Ca's owner.

The Es-Ca bartender is looking forward to doing more modeling and television work and is proud of her accomplishments thus far.

As of now, her experience on the "Amazing Race" show, Ms. Turner said, is nothing shor of "amazing!"

Dane Varriano is a reporter for the Advance. He may be reached at varriano@siadvance.com.

link

Offline tigress131

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 11:49:56 AM »

By DANE VARRIANO
ADVANCE STAFF WRITER
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Lots of Staten Islanders know Danielle Turner as the pretty, personable bartender at Es-Ca restaurant, Dongan Hills. The rest of the world knows her as an adventurous contestant on "Amazing Race," the reality-television show.

After being scouted in Las Vegas, the 23-year-old Tottenville resident made her television debut in the ninth season of the CBS hit show, with her friend Danielle Torchio. Eric Sanchez was a competitor, and now the dating couple is on the show together for the "Amazing Race All-Stars," Season 11.
Ms. Turner and Sanchez, a Floridian, are globetrotting in competition with other two-person teams for the $1 million grand prize.

They rose to second place two weeks ago, and now stand in fifth place. They have five more episodes to make up the ground and claim the big prize. The show airs Sundays at 8 p.m. on CBS.

Racing in the show, which entails rushing around the world while facing obstacles and chores, is demanding -- but Ms. Turner loves the adventure.

"It's so tiring and draining, it really is not that easy," she said, " but it's so rewarding, you feel so proud of yourself."

During her travels with nothing but an extremely tight budget, two shirts and only a few belongings, including toiletries, Ms. Turner often longs for home, but her innate craving for adventure keeps her going strong. Although she anticipates seeing more of the world, she can't wait to go home and have a home-cooked meal and a nice relaxing bath.

Her parents supported her desire to be on the show, knowing she would love to gain an amazing experience. But not being allowed to hear her voice over the phone for 40 days is difficult for them.

"I'm not allowed to speak to anyone, not even my family -- no phone calls, letters, nothing," Ms. Turner stressed.

Dealing with people in her role as a bartender may be good practice for Ms. Turner when interacting with people around the world.

The four-year-veteran bartender is well known at Es-Ca for her outgoing and friendly personality; plus, she can serve a delicious drink.

"She's is a wonderful bartender with a great personality," said Michael Calore, Es-Ca's owner.

The Es-Ca bartender is looking forward to doing more modeling and television work and is proud of her accomplishments thus far.

As of now, her experience on the "Amazing Race" show, Ms. Turner said, is nothing shor of "amazing!"

Dane Varriano is a reporter for the Advance. He may be reached at varriano@siadvance.com.

link

Nice Article she sounds like a sweet girl.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 12:06:41 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2007, 12:06:08 PM »
tigress131 I'll edit your post so that you can see where you type outside the [ quotes ]  :kissy:

Offline Big Papi

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2007, 01:44:08 PM »

Yes she is indeed a sweetheart Tigress131. And in spite of all the asinine, idiotic hyperbole about her she is still in the race and hopefully will be the first female to win the All Star edition of the AR. Something that can  never be taken from her.  Just like the GATORS back to back National Championship last night   :wohoo: :tup: :tup: 

Offline tigress131

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2007, 02:29:13 PM »

By DANE VARRIANO
ADVANCE STAFF WRITER

link
tigress131 I'll edit your post so that you can see where you type outside the [ quotes ]  :kissy:

Sorry

Offline tigress131

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2007, 02:34:17 PM »

Yes she is indeed a sweetheart Tigress131. And in spite of all the asinine, idiotic hyperbole about her she is still in the race and hopefully will be the first female to win the All Star edition of the AR. Something that can  never be taken from her.  Just like the GATORS back to back National Championship last night   :wohoo: :tup: :tup: 

Thanks Big Papi...Go Danielle & Eric    :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2007, 03:18:44 PM »
Don't be sorry I was only trying to help tigress  :luvya:.
Heres to Danielle and Eric hopefully winning the leg that really counts  :jam:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2007, 04:30:00 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks Eric looks like Dylan from 90210 (Luke Perry)?

Offline tigress131

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2007, 08:28:15 AM »
I agree...I said that the first time I saw him, I think he looks just like Dylan McKay from 90210.     :hearts:  I have heard people say Danielle resembles Kelly Rippa or Charlez Theron.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2007, 10:21:39 AM »
I see kelly rippa.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2007, 11:08:30 AM »
Oh she does look like Kelly but at least Danielle has a great figure not scrawny like Kelly  :lol:. And yeah I new Eric looked like someone and he sure does look like Luke.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2007, 12:31:06 PM »
Tell them to eat sh!t and DIE Dani! They are all a bunch of :loser:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Big Papi

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Danielle & Eric / All Stars *WINNERS!*
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2007, 02:54:52 PM »

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your support puddin YOUR Celebration here is much like the celebration at Latitude where we watched the GREAT EDEE WIN!!! We were fortunate and proud to have been in the company of Amazing Racers, Production, BVM, Elise, Peggy Bunker, PHIL of course, and many, many, friends, fans, and family. I will never forget the CHEERS and applause that erupted when each and EVERY TEAM MEMBER from the Final 3 reached the mat. We are very proud of Eric and Danielle and we are also very proud of and thankful to each and every person who was at Latitude with us to share a magic evening that will remain with us forever...THANK YOU ALL.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 04:15:51 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2007, 03:05:06 PM »
Love ya Papi  :hearts:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2007, 03:15:51 PM »
Big Papi!!!!!!!!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2007, 04:15:21 PM »
I tried to fix your post Papi and can't figure it out? It some how got imbedded in Dani & Eric's picture code that I made  :lol:

Offline Big Papi

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2007, 04:19:33 PM »

And for KOGS and MOM there is a  Warm SPECIAL THANK YOU from us for your kind generous offers. I'm sorry that we could not see you at TES this time around but hopefully we will be back your way sometime this Fall. Look for us then Good Friend.   :wine:   

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2007, 04:20:30 PM »
hehe, Big Papi, I can only imagine the excitement you had when you saw Eric and Danielle run around that corner! I'm glad you had a great time/experience!

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2007, 04:33:24 PM »

And for KOGS and MOM there is a  Warm SPECIAL THANK YOU from us for your kind generous offers. I'm sorry that we could not see you at TES this time around but hopefully we will be back your way sometime this Fall. Look for us then Good Friend.   :wine:   

:yess: :yess: :yess: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :jumpy: :jumpy: awesome news, i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumpy: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Offline Big Papi

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2007, 04:47:24 PM »
Love ya Papi  :hearts:

And you young lady, You are SPECIAL !!!! Rob is indeed fortunate to have you as an ally and a friend here at RFF. This forum would not be the same without you and those other 3-4 forums that shall remain nameless are much the poorer for not having someone as fair and impartial as you administering them. THANK YOU so much puddin and please know that finding this forum and crossing paths with you and the many kind people here at RFF has been a wonderful experience for all of us on this end...Oh and special thanks for not banning me too....Love ya puddin  :hearts: