Author Topic: Rob and Amber/All Stars  (Read 27670 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Rob and Amber/All Stars
« on: January 16, 2007, 06:38:31 AM »
« Last Edit: January 16, 2007, 08:17:31 AM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Rob and Amber/All Stars
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 08:31:12 AM »
<a href="http://www.cbs.com/innertube/?src=ext&vid=&cat=125152" target="_blank">View Rob & Amber on innertube now[/url]

Offline banzai

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 09:23:35 PM »
Romber got a phone call to do TARAS on the last minutes.  :o

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1j7mxG4biSg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1j7mxG4biSg</a>

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 10:57:52 PM »
lol i'm still bitter too.......thanks banzai
I love watching them :luvu:  :luvya:

Offline starlet

• RFF Newbie
    • Swaymyway.com
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 09:09:42 AM »
I loooooove Rob and Amber, I found this site because that video above is mine and it was shown on the 'links' part of it :)

I have never seen Robs season of Survivor though, nor all stars....but I like them from their first TAR stint and 'against the odds'!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 10:45:52 AM »
Welcome starlet and thank you for the video  :luvya:. I liked Romber in Survivor but fell in love with them during TAR7  :hearts:. Rob has that twinkle in his eye and that chocolate milk smile that makes me :luvu:

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 10:55:46 AM »
Welcome starlet!

You can get the All Stars season on DVD from the RFF Store: http://store.realityfanforum.com

I have also included the link to buy it right here! ENJOY!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 10:57:25 PM »
Rob and Amber ready to ‘revolutionize reality TV’
By: ANDY VINEBERG (Fri, May/04/2007)

TRENTON — Reality television made Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich household names.

Now, the couple who met on “Survivor,” teamed up on the “Amazing Race” and had their 2005 wedding filmed for a two-hour CBS special, are planning the most spectacular reality TV series of all time.

At least according to Mariano.

“I can’t tell you everything, but I can tell you certain things about it,” he said Thursday night during the Courier Times-sponsored Reality Television Night at the Trenton Thunder. “It will definitely revolutionize reality TV as we know it.”

Speaking exclusively to the Courier Times, Mariano said the new show, which he will host, will be “bigger than ‘Survivor,’ bigger than ‘Amazing Race.’

“It’s a competition reality show that will last over 100 days on all seven continents of the world,” he added. “First prize is over $10 million.”

Mariano said a nationwide “American Idol”-type search for contestants will begin in June, and the series will premiere next spring.
  :hearts:

Judging by the reaction of fans at Thursday’s Thunder game, Rob and Amber are as popular as ever, despite their early exit from this year’s “Amazing Race: All-Stars.” The reigning first couple of reality television posed for photos and signed autographs on the concourse level of Waterfront Stadium for 90 minutes during the game.

Bensalem residents Melissa Taylor and Lori DeFinis, both 17, competed against Rob and Amber in a heated game of musical chairs on the field after the top of the first inning.

“We’re not going to take it easy on you,” Amber promised before the competition.

Not surprisingly, Rob “won” the game, although Taylor accused him of cheating.

“Win at all costs, baby,” Rob said when asked his strategy.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/127-05042007-1341296.html

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2007, 12:06:30 AM »
 :happy:

I'll be watching regardless, my old romber love has not completely died yet....I miss TAR7

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 12:34:15 AM »
Congratulations Rob and Amber  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Rob and Amber Mariano Welcome Daughter Lucia Rose
Tags: Breaking News, Featured
Alexandra Wyman / WireImage

They survived two seasons apiece on both CBS’s Survivor and The Amazing Race and even their own FOX reality show, Rob and Amber: Against the Odds. Now Rob and Amber Brkich Mariano are taking on their most daunting challenge yet– parenthood.

Amber, 30, gave birth to daughter Lucia Rose Mariano on the Fourth of July at Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola, Fla., Rob, 33, tells PEOPLE exclusively.

With a first name of Italian origin meaning “light of God” and a middle name as a tribute to her paternal grandmother, who died on the Fourth of July, Lucia arrived weighing 6 lbs., 11.5 oz. and measuring 19 ¼-in ches long. “Both mom and baby are healthy and doing great,” says Rob.

“Lucia is a great eater and sleeps a lot, however she tends to be a bit of a night owl like her daddy at times,” he adds. “She is a perfect baby and we could not have asked for anything more. We are over the moon with happiness at her arrival!”

More details below!

Amber Brkich competed on Survivor: The Australian Outback, which aired in 2001. Rob Mariano was first seen on Survivor: Marquesas in 2002. Both formed a winning alliance on Survivor: All-Stars, which concluded with Rob’s on-air proposal to Amber during the May 9, 2004 finale. After competing on the seventh season of The Amazing Race as an engaged couple, the two wed on April 16, 2005. In 2007, they took on The Amazing Race again during its All-Star season.

In 2005, Amber told PEOPLE: “We both come from a family of three kids, so I would like to have three kids, but you never know what happens, so hopefully we are blessed with at least one child and then we would both like to adopt one day if possible.”

Two years later, she spoke to PEOPLE about their plans for a family. “We definitely want a family and we’ve been talking about it,” Amber said. “But I think it was also important for us to spend the first couple of years just the two of us together.” Rob added, “We are not trying right away but when it happens, it happens.”

Source: PEOPLE  http://celebrity-babies.com/2009/08/02/rob-and-amber-mariano-welcome-daughter-lucia-rose/#more-59878

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 10:18:50 AM »
Rob and Amber ready to ‘revolutionize reality TV’
By: ANDY VINEBERG (Fri, May/04/2007)

TRENTON — Reality television made Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich household names.

Now, the couple who met on “Survivor,” teamed up on the “Amazing Race” and had their 2005 wedding filmed for a two-hour CBS special, are planning the most spectacular reality TV series of all time.

At least according to Mariano.

“I can’t tell you everything, but I can tell you certain things about it,” he said Thursday night during the Courier Times-sponsored Reality Television Night at the Trenton Thunder. “It will definitely revolutionize reality TV as we know it.”

Speaking exclusively to the Courier Times, Mariano said the new show, which he will host, will be “bigger than ‘Survivor,’ bigger than ‘Amazing Race.’

“It’s a competition reality show that will last over 100 days on all seven continents of the world,” he added. “First prize is over $10 million.”

Mariano said a nationwide “American Idol”-type search for contestants will begin in June, and the series will premiere next spring.
  :hearts:

Judging by the reaction of fans at Thursday’s Thunder game, Rob and Amber are as popular as ever, despite their early exit from this year’s “Amazing Race: All-Stars.” The reigning first couple of reality television posed for photos and signed autographs on the concourse level of Waterfront Stadium for 90 minutes during the game.

Bensalem residents Melissa Taylor and Lori DeFinis, both 17, competed against Rob and Amber in a heated game of musical chairs on the field after the top of the first inning.

“We’re not going to take it easy on you,” Amber promised before the competition.

Not surprisingly, Rob “won” the game, although Taylor accused him of cheating.

“Win at all costs, baby,” Rob said when asked his strategy.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/127-05042007-1341296.html

What happened to this? :funny:

Offline Snooky

• Beware of Spooks!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Online Reality Games Yuniverse
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 10:31:14 AM »
Sounds exciting! - me 2 years ago
Congratz on the baby!!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 06:21:54 PM by Snooky »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 05:07:55 AM »
Another reality TV baby is born as former stars of Survivor and Amazing Race Rob and Amber Mariano welcome a daughter.

Rob told People that the baby, born July 4, "tends to be a bit of a night owl like her daddy." Overjoyed with his new arrival, he added, "She is a perfect baby and we could not have asked for anything more. We are over the moon with happiness."

See other celebrity babies born this year

Weighing in at 6 lbs, 11.5 oz, Lucia Rose's middle name is a tribute to Rob's late grandmother who died Fourth of July.

In 2001, Amber was a contestant on the second season of Survivor. Rob competed on the fourth season, Survivor: Marquesas, but it was on the All-Stars season in 2004 that the two formed an alliance that turned into a romance. During the live finale, in which Amber was announced as the winner and Rob the runner-up, the two became engaged. The Survivor sweethearts then went on to compete in the eleventh season of The Amazing Race where they came in eighth place. In 2005, CBS aired a two-hour special detailing their wedding.

Offline Pedaler

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2011, 12:54:17 PM »
He's battled through four seasons of Survivor and competed twice with wife Amber on The Amazing Race, but 'Boston' Rob Mariano isn't done with reality TV yet.

Mariano and monster truck impresario Dennis Anderson will star in a new series for History this year, PEOPLE has learned.

In Around the World in 80 Ways, Mariano and Anderson will challenge each other to circumnavigate the globe using 80 different methods of transportation with the caveat that each cannot repeat any way twice.

"I think The Amazing Race gave me a foundation for traveling," Mariano tells PEOPLE. "However, the approach that we are taking in Around the World in 80 Ways is completely different from anything I've done before in that this show will be a celebration of transportation throughout history."

From boats to blimps to the backs of camels, is there a mode of travel Mariano fears the most? "I'm not too fond of anything that keeps me in a confined space," he says. "That is claustrophobia."

After the finale for Survivor: Redemption Island airs on May 14, Mariano will start production with Anderson, the creator and driver of the monster truck called Gravedigger.

Meanwhile, Amber, the winner of Survivor: All-Stars, will stay home with daughters Lucia Rose, 21 months, and Carina Rose, 4 months.

"Being away from my family is always the toughest part about doing these shows," Mariano says. "Luckily, I have a wonderful wife that understands my thirst for adventure and consistently supports me in my quests."

I wonder how long the circumnavigation is going to take.  If they can only take an airplane once, that means they are going to have to take a ship across an ocean (probably the Atlantic).  I hope it turns out to be a good show.  I don't watch Survivor so I'm not as sick of seeing  Boston Rob as some of you may be.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20484480,00.html

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2011, 03:30:04 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2012, 07:35:33 AM »
I didn't like them much on Survivor, at least season 7 and 8 of that which I looked at.  But Survivor seems an inferior show to me anyway, just in one location and with some truly awful gameplay lol.  With them just as a team on their own they don't have to outwit some really stupid people with fake alliances like they did on Survivor and could just try and be competitive on their own merit.  So even though they achieved fame on Survivor I actually thought they were more suited to The Amazing Race.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2012, 01:50:57 AM »
Here's the full article....

Rob and Amber Mariano Welcome Daughter Isabetta Rose

eave it to winning competition show veterans Rob and Amber Mariano to know nothing beats reality TV quite like reality itself.

Amber, 33, gave birth to their third daughter on Saturday, May 5, the couple tell PEOPLE exclusively.

Delivered in Pensacola, Fla., and weighing 7 lbs., 3 oz., “Isabetta Rose was born on Cinco de Mayo,” Amber says.

The newest Rose joins Lucia Rose, 2½, and Carina Rose, 18 months, in the ever-expanding Mariano household.

“Isabetta was born with a full head of brown hair and blue eyes,” notes Amber.

“She still has all of her hair almost six weeks later, and her eyes are still as blue as can be. Her sisters can’t get enough of her. They always want to hold her and I’m not sure who gives her more kisses — her big sisters or her parents!”

Amber says although she thought of ‘Isabetta’ as a potential name last year, “we never name our babies until we actually meet them. When we saw her for the first time that afternoon, we knew it was the perfect name for her. “

Retaining the Rose name is a tradition for the Mariano family. “Rob really liked the idea of all of our girls sharing the same middle name,” Amber says. “Many cousins on his side also share Rose as their middle name. “

While Amber has enjoyed motherhood away from the spotlight in the past few years, ‘Boston’ Rob, 36, has continued their other tradition — reality shows — winning Survivor: Redemption Island and appearing on History Channel’s Around the World in 80 Ways in 2011.

“Three girls under 3 has made life a little crazy at times,” says Amber, “but that is what Rob and I are all about. We are absolutely loving life with our three little princesses.”

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2012/06/14/survivor-amazing-race-rob-mariano-amber-welcome-daughter-isabetta-rose/
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 02:00:11 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2012, 10:35:03 AM »
I guess Rob will have a boy in their 4th attempt.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2014, 01:30:51 PM »
I guess Rob will have a boy in their 4th attempt.

Bzzzzt!!!!!! Guess again!

Rob and Amber welcome their 4th daughter into their family!

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/06/24/rob-mariano-amber-mariano-welcome-daughter-adelina-rose/

Four for four!

Rob and Amber Mariano welcomed their fourth daughter, Adelina Rose, early Friday morning in Florida, the reality stars announced via Twitter.

“We are thrilled to announce [the birth of] Adelina Rose Mariano 12:51 a.m. June 20th, 2014,” Rob, 38, wrote, sharing a photo of himself and his wife, 35, with their newborn.

“Mom and baby are doing great!” Adelina joins big sisters Lucia Rose, 4½, Carina Rose, 3½, and Isabetta Rose, 2, at home.

“[The girls] are beyond excited to welcome their new sister,” Rob captioned a second photo of all four of his daughters.

The couple, who announced the pregnancy on New Year’s Eve, competed on Survivor and The Amazing Race before wedding in the Bahamas in 2005.

“I’m definitely outnumbered now,” Rob, who won Survivor on his fourth try in 2011, previously told PEOPLE. “But at the end of the day, it’s exciting and fun.”

Also, from Rob's twitter account

Boston Rob        ✔ @BostonRob
We are thrilled to announce Adelina Rose Mariano 12:51am June 20th, 2014 Mom and baby are doing great! #4for4 pic.twitter.com/qahh1qTRMo

Boston Rob        ✔ @BostonRob
Lucia Rose, Carina Rose, and Isabetta Rose are beyond excited to welcome their new sister Adelina Rose! pic.twitter.com/kSFm6N9Lj6

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2014, 10:15:10 AM »
 Well.. try again.  :funny:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2014, 03:26:16 AM »
I think he's trying for a boy... :funny:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2014, 10:41:51 PM »
I think he's trying for a boy... :funny:
Or a whole bouquet of Roses
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2014, 02:54:01 AM »
^^ four points for that one!!  :thankyou:   :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.