The Amazing Race > The Racers

Rob and Amber/All Stars

<< < (2/5) > >>

puddin:
Welcome starlet and thank you for the video  :luvya:. I liked Romber in Survivor but fell in love with them during TAR7  :hearts:. Rob has that twinkle in his eye and that chocolate milk smile that makes me :luvu:

Rob:
Welcome starlet!

You can get the All Stars season on DVD from the RFF Store: http://store.realityfanforum.com

I have also included the link to buy it right here! ENJOY!!

puddin:
Rob and Amber ready to ‘revolutionize reality TV’
By: ANDY VINEBERG (Fri, May/04/2007)

TRENTON — Reality television made Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich household names.

Now, the couple who met on “Survivor,” teamed up on the “Amazing Race” and had their 2005 wedding filmed for a two-hour CBS special, are planning the most spectacular reality TV series of all time.

At least according to Mariano.

“I can’t tell you everything, but I can tell you certain things about it,” he said Thursday night during the Courier Times-sponsored Reality Television Night at the Trenton Thunder. “It will definitely revolutionize reality TV as we know it.”

Speaking exclusively to the Courier Times, Mariano said the new show, which he will host, will be “bigger than ‘Survivor,’ bigger than ‘Amazing Race.’

“It’s a competition reality show that will last over 100 days on all seven continents of the world,” he added. “First prize is over $10 million.”

Mariano said a nationwide “American Idol”-type search for contestants will begin in June, and the series will premiere next spring.   :hearts:

Judging by the reaction of fans at Thursday’s Thunder game, Rob and Amber are as popular as ever, despite their early exit from this year’s “Amazing Race: All-Stars.” The reigning first couple of reality television posed for photos and signed autographs on the concourse level of Waterfront Stadium for 90 minutes during the game.

Bensalem residents Melissa Taylor and Lori DeFinis, both 17, competed against Rob and Amber in a heated game of musical chairs on the field after the top of the first inning.

“We’re not going to take it easy on you,” Amber promised before the competition.

Not surprisingly, Rob “won” the game, although Taylor accused him of cheating.

“Win at all costs, baby,” Rob said when asked his strategy.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/127-05042007-1341296.html

michael:
 :happy:

I'll be watching regardless, my old romber love has not completely died yet....I miss TAR7

puddin:
Congratulations Rob and Amber  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Rob and Amber Mariano Welcome Daughter Lucia Rose
Tags: Breaking News, Featured
Alexandra Wyman / WireImage

They survived two seasons apiece on both CBS’s Survivor and The Amazing Race and even their own FOX reality show, Rob and Amber: Against the Odds. Now Rob and Amber Brkich Mariano are taking on their most daunting challenge yet– parenthood.

Amber, 30, gave birth to daughter Lucia Rose Mariano on the Fourth of July at Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola, Fla., Rob, 33, tells PEOPLE exclusively.

With a first name of Italian origin meaning “light of God” and a middle name as a tribute to her paternal grandmother, who died on the Fourth of July, Lucia arrived weighing 6 lbs., 11.5 oz. and measuring 19 ¼-in ches long. “Both mom and baby are healthy and doing great,” says Rob.

“Lucia is a great eater and sleeps a lot, however she tends to be a bit of a night owl like her daddy at times,” he adds. “She is a perfect baby and we could not have asked for anything more. We are over the moon with happiness at her arrival!”

More details below!

Amber Brkich competed on Survivor: The Australian Outback, which aired in 2001. Rob Mariano was first seen on Survivor: Marquesas in 2002. Both formed a winning alliance on Survivor: All-Stars, which concluded with Rob’s on-air proposal to Amber during the May 9, 2004 finale. After competing on the seventh season of The Amazing Race as an engaged couple, the two wed on April 16, 2005. In 2007, they took on The Amazing Race again during its All-Star season.

In 2005, Amber told PEOPLE: “We both come from a family of three kids, so I would like to have three kids, but you never know what happens, so hopefully we are blessed with at least one child and then we would both like to adopt one day if possible.”

Two years later, she spoke to PEOPLE about their plans for a family. “We definitely want a family and we’ve been talking about it,” Amber said. “But I think it was also important for us to spend the first couple of years just the two of us together.” Rob added, “We are not trying right away but when it happens, it happens.”

Source: PEOPLE  http://celebrity-babies.com/2009/08/02/rob-and-amber-mariano-welcome-daughter-lucia-rose/#more-59878

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version