The Amazing Race > The Racers

Rob and Amber/All Stars

<< < (4/5) > >>

starrynight:
I didn't like them much on Survivor, at least season 7 and 8 of that which I looked at.  But Survivor seems an inferior show to me anyway, just in one location and with some truly awful gameplay lol.  With them just as a team on their own they don't have to outwit some really stupid people with fake alliances like they did on Survivor and could just try and be competitive on their own merit.  So even though they achieved fame on Survivor I actually thought they were more suited to The Amazing Race.

Alenaveda:
¡Rob and Amber had a new baby girl!  :hearts:

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2012/06/14/survivor-amazing-race-rob-mariano-amber-welcome-daughter-isabetta-rose/

RealityFreakWill:
Here's the full article....

Rob and Amber Mariano Welcome Daughter Isabetta Rose

eave it to winning competition show veterans Rob and Amber Mariano to know nothing beats reality TV quite like reality itself.

Amber, 33, gave birth to their third daughter on Saturday, May 5, the couple tell PEOPLE exclusively.

Delivered in Pensacola, Fla., and weighing 7 lbs., 3 oz., “Isabetta Rose was born on Cinco de Mayo,” Amber says.

The newest Rose joins Lucia Rose, 2½, and Carina Rose, 18 months, in the ever-expanding Mariano household.

“Isabetta was born with a full head of brown hair and blue eyes,” notes Amber.

“She still has all of her hair almost six weeks later, and her eyes are still as blue as can be. Her sisters can’t get enough of her. They always want to hold her and I’m not sure who gives her more kisses — her big sisters or her parents!”

Amber says although she thought of ‘Isabetta’ as a potential name last year, “we never name our babies until we actually meet them. When we saw her for the first time that afternoon, we knew it was the perfect name for her. “

Retaining the Rose name is a tradition for the Mariano family. “Rob really liked the idea of all of our girls sharing the same middle name,” Amber says. “Many cousins on his side also share Rose as their middle name. “

While Amber has enjoyed motherhood away from the spotlight in the past few years, ‘Boston’ Rob, 36, has continued their other tradition — reality shows — winning Survivor: Redemption Island and appearing on History Channel’s Around the World in 80 Ways in 2011.

“Three girls under 3 has made life a little crazy at times,” says Amber, “but that is what Rob and I are all about. We are absolutely loving life with our three little princesses.”

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2012/06/14/survivor-amazing-race-rob-mariano-amber-welcome-daughter-isabetta-rose/

maxen:
I guess Rob will have a boy in their 4th attempt.

Plaidmoon:

--- Quote from: maxen on August 12, 2012, 10:35:03 AM ---I guess Rob will have a boy in their 4th attempt.

--- End quote ---

Bzzzzt!!!!!! Guess again!

Rob and Amber welcome their 4th daughter into their family!

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/06/24/rob-mariano-amber-mariano-welcome-daughter-adelina-rose/

Four for four!

Rob and Amber Mariano welcomed their fourth daughter, Adelina Rose, early Friday morning in Florida, the reality stars announced via Twitter.

“We are thrilled to announce [the birth of] Adelina Rose Mariano 12:51 a.m. June 20th, 2014,” Rob, 38, wrote, sharing a photo of himself and his wife, 35, with their newborn.

“Mom and baby are doing great!” Adelina joins big sisters Lucia Rose, 4½, Carina Rose, 3½, and Isabetta Rose, 2, at home.

“[The girls] are beyond excited to welcome their new sister,” Rob captioned a second photo of all four of his daughters.

The couple, who announced the pregnancy on New Year’s Eve, competed on Survivor and The Amazing Race before wedding in the Bahamas in 2005.

“I’m definitely outnumbered now,” Rob, who won Survivor on his fourth try in 2011, previously told PEOPLE. “But at the end of the day, it’s exciting and fun.”

Also, from Rob's twitter account

Boston Rob        ✔ @BostonRob
We are thrilled to announce Adelina Rose Mariano 12:51am June 20th, 2014 Mom and baby are doing great! #4for4 pic.twitter.com/qahh1qTRMo

Boston Rob        ✔ @BostonRob
Lucia Rose, Carina Rose, and Isabetta Rose are beyond excited to welcome their new sister Adelina Rose! pic.twitter.com/kSFm6N9Lj6

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version