Author Topic: Lisette "Lisi" Linares  (Read 3972 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Lisette "Lisi" Linares
« on: January 12, 2007, 09:39:25 AM »
Biography
Born in Miami, Florida, Lisette "Lisi" Linares lived on again and off again in New York City, taking college courses at New York University Film School before moving to Los Angeles. She currently works as a customer service representative for a psychic service company. She has previously worked as a reservationist and paralegal.

Linares describes herself as an "Underground Electropunk Noise Artist" and has procured quite a following (she had a hit in France in 2004). In her spare time, she enjoys hiking with her dog. Her favorite sport is tennis. She describes herself as creative, intelligent, smart, observant and fun. She believes her resourcefulness and humor will help her do well on SURVIVOR.

If Linares could hold any office, she would like to be the Mayor of Miami (ironically, her grandfather was once the mayor of his town in Cuba).

Linares currently resides in Los Angeles with her Scottish terrier, George. Her birth date is June 9, 1970.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor14/survivors/lisi.shtml

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline TPorter2

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: Lisette "Lisi" Linares
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 02:49:58 AM »
This season's Flicka?  CSR for a psychic group?

Offline Frnchfry34

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 02:41:03 PM »
she could never be the next flicka.

mabey the next Zoe?

Offline JamesUK

• RFF Jr. Member
  • The Amazing Race hits the UK!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2007, 08:57:06 AM »
Here's something which is not for the faint hearted!

Lisi's Myspace page with some samples of her "Music"...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=87312083

WARNING - This contains serious foul language and is not for kids or anyone easily offended.

On the right hand side, scroll down and you'll see a link to one of her music videos entitled 'Tightie Whities'.

I've only watched the first 30 seconds or so as it was all I could take while I was trying to eat my breakfast!

Please don't look if you're easily offended but if you fancy a giggle, be my guest! Some of her other songs / videos are on there too, they might be quite good but I didn't get that far...

Most bizarre!

James

P.S. Information blatently stolen from the superb 'Buffs Off Survivor Fiji' Podcast available on iTunes and from www.buffsoff.com
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 09:02:38 AM by JamesUK »

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 06:55:29 AM »
possible spoiler if you haven't watched March 21st

what a dumb @ss honestly.  Its not highschool gym class.. .u didn't get chosen...has ever in survivor history a "reward" challenge sent someone home (wait am I wrong? lol) no....so big deal u go to exile island...ur IMMUNE and still in the game...cry me a river ur alliance is broken up...woopdeedoo! this is survivor and never is it easy to coast to the end!! now everyone knows how unhappy she is and wants to go home...she's def cooked her own goose!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 08:54:06 AM »
you are right, if she was on the island with the boy club she might have gone home... remember how cocky she was at Moto

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 09:19:31 AM »
Jeff should have just sent Lisi to live Exile Island and told her she isn't coming back until the Live Finale in NYC.  Well, he might forget, and remember the empty seat on the reunion show: "Oops, where's Lisi?"

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 10:31:31 AM »
hahahaha  :jumpy:
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~