General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

Nascar

<< < (2/14) > >>

tanbuns:
You know I'll be playing!!!  :dancer:

Today or tomorrow I should get the prices of the drivers for my league here at work. After finishing in the money in '05, I didn't do as well last season. I coulda/shoulda finished in the money last season, and would have if I had picked Harvick instead of Biffle for my eight man team. They were about the same price!!! Biffle and Edwards killed me both halves!!!  :groan:
Once I get the prices, I'll let you help me again!!!

I finished about 7th out of 20 in one of my Yahoo leagues, and 18th out of 40+ in another Yahoo league. I was top 10 second half in the FOX league you dropped out of. Didn't do too well in the Stockcar Challenge league that I am in with you. And I finished 2nd in my six teamer Ultimate Nascar league!!!

We keep saying it, but do you think we could get in a six teamer league together? About the only way, would be to sign-up at the exact same time, and hope to be put in the same league. If we're both gonna play anyway, let try it!!!  :jumpy:

puddin:
You want to team with me? lets do it  :woohoo:

tanbuns:
Team with you ....... no. Kick you butt as an opponent .......  :yess:

I was hoping we could somehow sign up at the same time, and get put in one of the leagues together.

I just went to the site and looked at the rules. It says I can set up a private league, then I give you the name and password for you to join. Then it says I can release the league, and let anyone join it just like a public league. That way we could be assured of being in it together. We could also let some others we know in it if they want, before opening it up to the public. Only six teams allowed.

What do ya say, chicken?  ;)

puddin:
I'll do it Tanny! ahhh a challenge  :yess: . I know who I want  :snicker:

tanbuns:
You gotta out bid me for 'em then!!!  :bliss:

Except for that Earnhardt guy ........ you can have him!!!  :whoop:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version