Author Topic: First episode...  (Read 6941 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
First episode...
« on: January 08, 2007, 12:19:46 AM »
So I watched it ( yes Donald is repulsive to me ) just to check it out and it wasn't bad although I thought Frank should have been fired for being useless as well as a dumbass, not Martin ( dude those clothes! UGH). Seems the Donalds princess is going to be the one who decides no matter what Donald was thinking.. he will do whatever she suggests although I liked her more than I thought I would even though shes some what robotic.  B:) B:) B:)

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: First episode...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 12:37:33 AM »
You see, puddin, the ain't that bad.  Donald isn't in it for most of the show.  Although, I think Donald is a great watch.  And so is his daughter, Ivanka.   :-[

Martin and Frank should have been fired.  Martin sucked at Sales and Frank did a horrible job leading.  It won't be long before Frank joins Martin in Fired-land.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 08:18:14 AM »
It's tough being the first PM, because you don't really know everyone's strengths and weaknesses yet. All you can do is trust that your team members can do what they say they can.

That being said, I thought Frank did an OK job. He definitely has the spirit. After his "brilliant" comment, I believe Trump was just about to tell him he was fired. But Frank wouldn't stop talking long enough for him to say it!!!  :lol: Then the focus got flipped back over to Martin, and it was all over.

Heidi did a great job, and is already the person to beat!!! I went over to The Apprentice website and checked out her profile. It calls her "The Hottie"!!! Can't say that I argue much with that!!!  :yum:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 10:50:20 AM by tanbuns »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 10:36:14 AM »
I believe Trump was just about to tell him he was fired, but Frank wouldn't stop talking long enough for him to say it!!! 

I've never seen a more desperate attempt of ass kissing to save yourself  :lol: EVAH! But yeah it worked and I think your exactly right Tanny and this is what happened.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 10:44:24 AM »
i loved the bad editing at the end when martin was putting his bag in the back seat and the driver took it and put it in the trunk  :lol:

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2007, 01:01:12 PM »
i actually liked the first task. the tent thing is already old. but guessing tptb wanted to "inspire" teams to work harder and avoid those awkward, we aren't going to work that hard for a lousy project manager tasks.

heidi is the one to watch/catch. i would have fired both guys too. maybe trump wants frank to create some more drama before he's fired, sooner than later.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 01:22:27 PM »
I like the new concepts with the winning PM coming to the Board Room...She handled herself VERY Well!!!

Frank makes me sick..he needs to go ...Martin was too condescending and a POOR dresser....Polka dots, stripes and checks in one outfit?? COME ON!

Ivanka constantly cuts people off and talks bad....I don't know if I can tolerate an entire season of her...same old at the end.

"Oh that was hard...i think it was right...what do you think...blah blah blah"

lol well i wont see the Yahoo Hot Jobs ads on top of the cabbie anymore !!! now a lexus commercial driving down a mountain....
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2007, 10:42:24 PM »
lol well i wont see the Yahoo Hot Jobs ads on top of the cabbie anymore !!! now a lexus commercial driving down a mountain....

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

That was classic CeeJay :lol:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2007, 01:38:43 AM »
Frank & Martin should've both been fired;  Trump shouldn't have let Frank outtalk him!  Yeah, Frank has fire, but c'mon...shut up already.  I hope he's out of there real soon .

Ivanka isn't eye candy and doesn't even begin to be as good looking as Carolyn. 
I miss Carolyn!

Heidi was great and yep...she's the one to beat...so far my favorite!  :tup: :tup: :tup:
 I can see her working for Trump.  Very in control of herself, well poised and yeah! SHE is eye candy, Cinera!  ;D  Not Ivanka!  :meow:

Martin's crazy clothes combo was ridiculous and gawdy.   :groan:   
It might work at Baskin Robbin's.  :lol:

Nuala

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2007, 06:35:59 AM »
Well, I finally got my husband to watch with me last week.  He loved it. 

I always liked the Donald.  He is blunt and real.  He does not put up with much and I guess that is why I like him so much.  He cracks me up.  I would love to see someone just start laughing hysterically in the board room when he says your fired.  I mean come on quit getting your panties in a wod, Frank.  I would have liked to seen both Frank and Martin fired.  Heidi was right about that!!! 

Ivanka.........hmmmmmmmmmm.........I have not made my mind up about that one.........she is like her father in the fact that she will let people talk over her or put words in her mouth.  I loved it when Martin said, "Ivanka knows that I was busting my butt."  Then Ivanka spoke up and said, "No, I did not see that."  I was cracking up. 

To be honest I was surprised the girls were not sporting bikinis for the car wash.  I mean come on the Donald would have loved it!!! 
I guess that is why he went with the swim suit competition for last night.

I still need to watch that episode, so I will share my thoughts on that later today.

Keeping it real,

Nuala

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2007, 11:24:00 AM »
To be honest I was surprised the girls were not sporting bikinis for the car wash.  I mean come on the Donald would have loved it!!! 

Remember Season 1 when the female team used their sexuality to win the first few tasks?  The Donald was not happy at that and he forbid them to do it.  I think that's what they put in the contract or what Donald told them secretly before the show.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2007, 11:34:39 PM »
24 was my priority Sunday night! Since I taped 24 commercial-free, my friend taped Apprentice and he still has the video! 
Comments later...........