Archive > The Apprentice

First episode...

(1/3) > >>

puddin:
So I watched it ( yes Donald is repulsive to me ) just to check it out and it wasn't bad although I thought Frank should have been fired for being useless as well as a dumbass, not Martin ( dude those clothes! UGH). Seems the Donalds princess is going to be the one who decides no matter what Donald was thinking.. he will do whatever she suggests although I liked her more than I thought I would even though shes some what robotic.  B:) B:) B:)

TheCinera:
You see, puddin, the ain't that bad.  Donald isn't in it for most of the show.  Although, I think Donald is a great watch.  And so is his daughter, Ivanka.   :-[

Martin and Frank should have been fired.  Martin sucked at Sales and Frank did a horrible job leading.  It won't be long before Frank joins Martin in Fired-land.

tanbuns:
It's tough being the first PM, because you don't really know everyone's strengths and weaknesses yet. All you can do is trust that your team members can do what they say they can.

That being said, I thought Frank did an OK job. He definitely has the spirit. After his "brilliant" comment, I believe Trump was just about to tell him he was fired. But Frank wouldn't stop talking long enough for him to say it!!!  :lol: Then the focus got flipped back over to Martin, and it was all over.

Heidi did a great job, and is already the person to beat!!! I went over to The Apprentice website and checked out her profile. It calls her "The Hottie"!!! Can't say that I argue much with that!!!  :yum:

puddin:

--- Quote ---I believe Trump was just about to tell him he was fired, but Frank wouldn't stop talking long enough for him to say it!!! 
--- End quote ---

I've never seen a more desperate attempt of ass kissing to save yourself  :lol: EVAH! But yeah it worked and I think your exactly right Tanny and this is what happened.

Kogs:
i loved the bad editing at the end when martin was putting his bag in the back seat and the driver took it and put it in the trunk  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version