Archive > The Apprentice

Yahoo Apprentice Game

<< < (2/18) > >>

Reality Junkee:
YAY  Tanny for joining :jumpy: :jumpy:

Okay, one question I'm wondering about.  Between TheCinera and I, our score is 140.  So why aren't we showing up on the leaderboard??  ???  Can somebody help me find out please? :(

tanbuns:
It looks to me like they are only listing the "individual" leaders. Individually, you are at 70 each. The cutoff is 126.

TheCinera:
 :ythat:

Reality Junkee:
That doesn't make sense....why would somebody be able to set up a team and then not show a teams score?  I've played individually over there before, but never as a team.  Thought it would be fun.  Maybe I can try to see what I can find out.

In the meantime, we'll just have to keep track of our scores...aaargh :-\

tanbuns:
Here are the questions for this week's game .........

1. Which candidate will say that the team living in tents is "going to be out for blood to get us"? 10
Derek
Kristine
Muna
Surya

2. What time will the teams be instructed to meet Donald Trump to receive their next assignment? 10
6:30 am
7:30 am
8:30 am
9:30 am

3. Who will refer to the tents as "Trump Trailer Park"? 10
Aaron
Carey
Frank
Stefani

4. Who will be the new project manager for the losing team that Frank led during week one? 10
Carey
Michelle
Nicole
Tim
James
Stefani
Aaron
Frank

5. Who will not be thrilled that Heidi, project manager of week one's winning team, gets to be project manager again? 10
Aimee
Jenn
Kristine
Marisa

6. Which candidate will Nicole comment on, saying that their "personality is isolating them"? 10
Carey
Frank
Michelle
Stefani

7. Who will say, "I have a lot of guts [and] that's why I'm here"? 10
Aaron
Heidi
James
Nicole

8. After their team loses the task, who will say, "I'm so mad I just want to spit"? 10
Angela
Frank
Jenn
Stefani

9. How many people will the losing project manager bring back into the boardroom? 10
None
One
Two
Three

10. Which candidate will be fired?
Aaron
Aimee
Angela
Carey
Derek
Frank
Heidi