Archive > The Mole

Who is the Celebrity Mole?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Texan:
They keep the money?  I thought it would be for charity.  I am sure they will get reamed if they do not donated it!!

Rob:
The producers of the show did not want to force the celebs to do anything with thier money. It was the idea of the produces that "it is there money, do whatever you want with it." I was shocked when I first heard that, but have heard it many times now also.
Rob

Theresa:
I think most likely whomever wins will give it to charity.  They know that the public will think less of them if they don't and its all about publicity.

Theresa

ps I hope I am correct anyway, LOL.

Theresa:
I still think the mole is Erik, but I am probably wrong because he did earn a good amount for the pot last night.  I am coming more to believe maybe its the model.  She did refuse to eat that pepper then finally took a bite after they lost the money.  

Theresa

Texan:
Erik could have been making up for the grave yard money loss.  I did not see the show, but neighbors told me he saw in the coffin and there were bones and he talked everyone out of not getting the omeny if there were bones.  

But Fredriq did seam supesious by eating the pepper after she refused.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version