Archive > Survivor Fiji

Some spoilerish stuff

(1/12) > >>

puddin:
from this interview with Jeff:

Jeff Probst’s Thoughts Of The Cook Islands Season And What’s To Come In Fiji

The 14th season, premiering in 2007, takes place in Fiji and also has twists.  “We came up with a couple of small ones for Fiji that had a big impact,” Probst said.  “We have two immunity idols.  It’s kind of funny to talk about all this stuff.  We changed it by adding another immunity idol and we changed the location of them.  And nobody knew where they were and it became a very different game.”

The idols apparently play an important role once again.  “Idols get played next season,” he said.  “People don’t hold onto them like Yul did.  That makes for great drama because tribal council was suddenly a wild card.  Every night you’re thinking does somebody have it, are they gonna play it?”

This isn’t the only major thing Fiji’s season will deliver.  “One of the biggest decisions that’s ever had to be made on our show gets made late into the season – and it’s controversial,” he said.  “And it will definitely have ‘Survivor’ fans on one side of the fence or the other.  There will be no neutral on it.  You will think this decision was the right one or the wrong one.”

puddin:
and some stuff from Independent Travelers.com with
Katawaqa being exile island?

What are they filming on Katawaqa In Fiji

11-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Sanjeev 
 What are they filming on Katawaqa In Fiji

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When travelling from Tribe Wanted three days ago boat we passed a tiny island called Katawaqa. There was someone filming on the island and just a girl there. We weren't up close but I was wondering if anyone here knew what was being filmed? The boat driver told me they were filming something on some other islands close by as well and that the girl had been the island since the start of the month.

The best description on the girl I can give is brown hair, long, and was wearing a blue tank top but that is all we could see.

We were shocked that they continued filming her for that long there because of the rain and how cold it had been out. Not much sun!

If anyone knows it would be interesting to know what they were filming so I could watch it later on

11-20-2006, 05:50 PM 
The4Kingdoms 

Re: What are they filming on Katawaqa In Fiji

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.kararoboxing.com/gallery_...os/Kara_16.jpg

Does the brown haired girl look anything like her? I don't know exactly how close you got, i'm guessing not that close. Worth a shot though.

11-20-2006, 06:19 PM 
 Sanjeev 

i cant say for sure that is her, but if I was a betting man I would say yes. That resembles the girl I saw, but it was from a far. We weren't close at all but close enough that I could say that is probably her!

Bastel 

hello i work at blue lagoon and that girl in that picture along with two other woman and a man stayed in one of our ocean view bungalows. you are saying she is in the new season of survivor?

the security was tight, and the bungalows around it were not being rented out that night. no one was allowed remotely close to this area for about fifteen hours. we all thought it was for a new british show that has been taping in our area, a dating show. but that girl was definetly there, so I guess it was for survivor.

all I can really contribute to this is that I know they were getting a buffet, and theraputical work done, one of our masooses were the only person to be allowed close to the bungalow.
11-21-2006, 09:27 PM 
highblood 

With everyone else coming forward the least I could do is share what I know. Tribewanted is a different production from the Survivors program. The crew of Survivors tries their best to keep security as high as possible and there's confusion with locals about the two filming projects. Katawaqa is one of the islands that Survivors uses for filming. I hear different people are on here every couple days but am not that familiar with the Survivors program.They film these very closely, always follow the people around.

Tribewanted travels by the filming sites of Survivors on nearby islands but they have some areas restricted. I have seen the brown haired girl on the island closer to the start of the month like you said. She wears dark blue and orange colors. They have also filmed two people on the island together, instead of just one girl and that was around November the 12. One was a short Asian woman. The other was a tall man with dark hair. He was not Asian. If I had to guess, the woman is older than the man was. Both of them wear orange colors but we were not close enough to tell any details about them. Everyone else lives on other islands.

That is the extent of what I myself have seen.

11-22-2006, 12:07 AM 
The4Kingdoms 

Hey! Thanks for the info. Can you give descriptions on the other three people? and do you work in Tonga or Fiji?

11-22-2006, 06:28 PM 
Bastel 

i work in fiji. the other three people there was a young guy, brown hair, it could have been black. he seemed young, or looked young. very masculine. a small asian girl and a blonde white girl. they all looked mid twenties if I was to guess, except for the guy. he looked younger.
 this was on the 19th. i dont know where the actual show is being taped, but it seems the others posting in this thread would

12-18-2006, 02:03 AM 
Marl 

Bula! I couldn't help but notice you have been discussing Survivor here.a few weeks ago some of the players came to our village and that girl in the picture was one of them. She had a very interesting story of her time in the game!

puddin:
Heres TDT's calendar

Filming begins October 30th ends Dec 7th

puddin:
This was posted at sucks yesterday but was locked BUT now that we have a Lily its unlocked.

thebookofspells

The last three are
Last chance to turn back
Erica
Edgardo
Lily

[attachment deleted by admin]

RudyRules:
These are the first 3 potential castaways for s14, huh puddin?  Or just speculation?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version