Author Topic: Back to High Speed Conf.  (Read 22416 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Back to High Speed Conf.
« on: December 21, 2006, 04:45:12 PM »
Ok, after last weeks problem with Skypecasts, we have to go back to the High Speed Conferencing to do the live shows, until Skypecasts get their problem fixed. I know it isn’t the best sounding solution, but its all we got right now! I know we have other options like Blog Talk, but right now we will stick with what we know best.

So, next Wednesday night at 9pm EST, you will want to click the link on the right hand side of the page (Live Show Indicator) to participate in the show. Its a FREE call from Skype, and you will need Skype installed to listen!

I will be posting more annoucements on MySpace, and on the forums as well!
Rob

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Back to High Speed Conf.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2007, 02:14:23 AM »
Happy New Years everyone!
oXo Justine

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 09:07:58 PM »
i down loaded on accedent lol from myspace the other day. i don't no how to use it though.. any help would b awsome...HELP!!! :groan:
my son went to japan last week and in my attempt to comnacate with him i tryed to im him on myspace. and poof it down loaded skype.. so if poof i could fuigure out how to use it . that would b awsome..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »
My friend's daughter was in Japan for 2 years and this worked like a dream for them.

Try this to get started! :waves:

http://www.skype.com/help/guides/
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.