Archive > The Amazing Race All Stars Spoilers/Speculation

Amazing Race All Stars...Too much of a good thing?

<< < (2/6) > >>

gator27:

--- Quote from: BFlix on December 12, 2006, 11:42:55 PM ---Stay tuned for Season 11, an All-Star season during which you'll get to catch up with America's cutest couple, Rob and Amber, and some of the best-loved teams of seasons past. http://blog.meevee.com/my_weblog/2006/12/amazing_race_mo.html#more

--- End quote ---

That web site also showed casting call dates for TAR 12! :cmas9  At least 2 more seasons.

Boingo:

--- Quote from: gator27 on December 13, 2006, 10:26:39 AM ---
--- Quote from: BFlix on December 12, 2006, 11:42:55 PM ---Stay tuned for Season 11, an All-Star season during which you'll get to catch up with America's cutest couple, Rob and Amber, and some of the best-loved teams of seasons past. http://blog.meevee.com/my_weblog/2006/12/amazing_race_mo.html#more

--- End quote ---

That web site also showed casting call dates for TAR 12! :cmas9  At least 2 more seasons.

--- End quote ---

TAR12 Casting Calls    :cmas20

Big Papi:

TAR12 Casting Calls    :cmas20

Oh puddin.... :cmas9

Saturday, January 13th
10am - 1:00pm
WHP-CBS 21
Harrisburg Mall
I-83 and Paxton Street
Harrisburg, PA
More information can be found on www.whptv.com

puddin:
should we apply Big Papi?  :cmas26

--- Quote ---Should this All Star season be the end?
--- End quote ---

If TAR ended I would have no need for the internet  :mas25
Bert, Elise, Jerry , and Phil  :jam:  << Huge fan of Jerry Bruckheimer! I watch all his shows but am not much of a movie goer, I prefer to wait for the DVD's.

asamber1:

I think AR can do a All Stars good, but i think they waited to long, and made 1 major mistakes [Along with Survivor, and BB].  Not every season is needed to be inlcuded!!! Serriously it just takes away from teams that should be on [Season 6, 9, deff didnt need rep, thats two open spots].   They also need to focus on early seasons, not later ones [Props to Survivor, BOO to BB and AR]

I also think it would be good to have the final season as a All Star, it makes sense.  I mean after ASS it just wasnt the same, or at least i dont think so, it was dead after ASS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version