Archive > Survivor Cook Islands

Ding Dong Jonathan is Gone!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Brn2Wander:

--- Quote from: Rob on December 07, 2006, 08:21:19 PM ---Just looking at next week previews, Yul & Becky are even DUMB ENOUGH to THINK about voting out Ozzy, dumb move guys, dumb move....

--- End quote ---

And Ozzy is thinking of voting out Yul....but the immunity idol still comes into play so that idea is shot to hell.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Brn2Wander on December 07, 2006, 08:37:57 PM ---And Ozzy is thinking of voting out Yul....but the immunity idol still comes into play so that idea is shot to hell.

--- End quote ---

Well, he just as well get that out of his head. HE CAN'T DO IT. Hopefully Ozzy doesn't show his dumbness next week!!!

Kogs:
MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!! About damm time jonathan is gone

CeeeJay:
when jeff asked who was worried for the vote...jonathan didn't raise his hand...he even left behind is favourite hat!! he deserved to go!! Povarti with a stitched up finger is doing very well...i'm proud of her....the jury now respects the tribe even more for voting off jonathan!! :cmas23

Jeffrey Scott:
I actually wanted to see Johnathan go further. Adam annoys me, like most of his looks last night. He needed to stick around just a few weeks longer to get rid of Parvati and Aam. I just don't get why everyone wanted him gone. Was his personality that abrasive?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version