Author Topic: Ding Dong Jonathan is Gone!  (Read 9634 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Ding Dong Jonathan is Gone!
« on: December 07, 2006, 08:10:54 PM »
How exciting. I was hoping that something like this would happen tonight!!!!

Rob
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 08:15:40 PM by Rob »

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: Ding Dong Jonathanis Gone!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 08:12:29 PM »
 :mas25
About time.  Been waiting for this Tribal Council since before the merge.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ding Dong Jonathan is Gone!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 08:17:28 PM »
This makes me sad. I wanted Jonathan to go on at least longer then Adam and Parvati. I mean I despise Candice but my hate for Adam and Parvati is almost at that level. I just hope Yul, Ozzy, Sundra, and Becky don't do anything stupid and decide to vote themselves off before voting out Adam and Parvati.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 08:21:19 PM »
Just looking at next week previews, Yul & Becky are even DUMB ENOUGH to THINK about voting out Ozzy, dumb move guys, dumb move....

Offline reedthis

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 08:22:40 PM »
I hope there not that dumb :groan: :knuckles:
What We Do In Life Echoes Into Eternity!!!

Offline Brn2Wander

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 08:37:57 PM »
Just looking at next week previews, Yul & Becky are even DUMB ENOUGH to THINK about voting out Ozzy, dumb move guys, dumb move....

And Ozzy is thinking of voting out Yul....but the immunity idol still comes into play so that idea is shot to hell.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 08:52:15 PM »
And Ozzy is thinking of voting out Yul....but the immunity idol still comes into play so that idea is shot to hell.

Well, he just as well get that out of his head. HE CAN'T DO IT. Hopefully Ozzy doesn't show his dumbness next week!!!

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 09:54:50 PM »
MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!!!! About damm time jonathan is gone

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 06:42:59 AM »
when jeff asked who was worried for the vote...jonathan didn't raise his hand...he even left behind is favourite hat!! he deserved to go!! Povarti with a stitched up finger is doing very well...i'm proud of her....the jury now respects the tribe even more for voting off jonathan!! :cmas23
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2006, 07:31:32 AM »
I actually wanted to see Johnathan go further. Adam annoys me, like most of his looks last night. He needed to stick around just a few weeks longer to get rid of Parvati and Aam. I just don't get why everyone wanted him gone. Was his personality that abrasive?
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2006, 08:09:07 AM »
Yul, Ozzy,  Becky  & Sundra  didn't need  Jonathan  to  get  rid  of  Parvati  and  Adam.  They  got along  better with  P/A because   they were all  closer  to the   same age.    Jonathan  was closer to  the age  of their  fathers   and  probably  acted more like   their father  than  an equal.    He   had  a tendency  to   be bossy.   He came across  as   smug and  abraisive.    Sure  he  was  a  good provider  and  they did eat  very well  while  he  was there  but face   it,   there's only a few  days left  in the  game.    They   all ate  well thanks to  the  picnic  and  leftovers,  they  bonded  without  any  friction  while  Jonathan was at  Exile  Island.   He  had   served  his  purpose,  they  couldn't  see  any  use   for him  in  the  future  (4  Aitu   -   2 Raro),  it was  an  opportunity  to possibly  win votes (for Yul since  he    is  seen as  the  leader)  and  basically it  got  rid  of  negative energy.   Nobody  trusted Jonathan.   The 6  remaining know  where  they stand with each other (or  at  least  think they  do).    It really  made  sense for  Yul to get   rid of   Jonathan  but  it  was hard to  read  his vote  last  night  and   I would  have sworn  it looked like  he   had written Adam.     

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2006, 08:35:15 AM »
it must have been Adam. He was convinced he was going home. Personally, I lost some respect for Yul when he lied directly to Johnathan. He could have told him, and nothing would have changed.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2006, 09:28:56 AM »
I  don't expect  it is   so   but it  is  possible  if  Yul voted  for  Adam  he   didn't  know  for  sure  that  Jonathan  was  going.    Ozzy, Becky  &  Sundra  knew  Parvati  and  Adam  were voting for Jonathan.    It would  only  take  2  of them to  vote with  P/A  to vote  Jonathan out.

Offline smsanfran

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2006, 11:30:39 AM »
I actually wanted to see Johnathan go further. Adam annoys me, like most of his looks last night. He needed to stick around just a few weeks longer to get rid of Parvati and Aam. I just don't get why everyone wanted him gone. Was his personality that abrasive?

I agree - Adam is annoying - but I have to say that the energy level at camp when Jonathan was on Exile Island was so much better. While Yul/Ozzy/Sundra/Becky have the numbers to get rid of Parvati and Adam - we all know that can change in a flash. I hope it doesn't as I'd like to see Yul, Ozzy, Becky, and Sundra be the final 4.

Offline Brn2Wander

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2006, 12:43:17 PM »
Yul, Ozzy,  Becky  & Sundra  didn't need  Jonathan  to  get  rid  of  Parvati  and  Adam.  They  got along  better with  P/A because   they were all  closer  to the   same age.    Jonathan  was closer to  the age  of their  fathers   and  probably  acted more like   their father  than  an equal.    He   had  a tendency  to   be bossy.   He came across  as   smug and  abraisive.    Sure  he  was  a  good provider  and  they did eat  very well  while  he  was there  but face   it,   there's only a few  days left  in the  game.    They   all ate  well thanks to  the  picnic  and  leftovers,  they  bonded  without  any  friction  while  Jonathan was at  Exile  Island.   He  had   served  his  purpose,  they  couldn't  see  any  use   for him  in  the  future  (4  Aitu   -   2 Raro),  it was  an  opportunity  to possibly  win votes (for Yul since  he    is  seen as  the  leader)  and  basically it  got  rid  of  negative energy.   Nobody  trusted Jonathan.   The 6  remaining know  where  they stand with each other (or  at  least  think they  do).    It really  made  sense for  Yul to get   rid of   Jonathan  but  it  was hard to  read  his vote  last  night  and   I would  have sworn  it looked like  he   had written Adam.     

I swear he voted for Adam....there were only 4 letters and I distinctly remember the name starting with an A. :cmas5

Offline s1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2006, 07:35:42 PM »
Hey  B2W,  I   would have  agreed  with you  100%  that Yul  voted  for  Adam until I  went  to  CBS, fast forwarded  the  episode  to the  vote, paused  on Yul's vote  and then  went  to  full screen.    At this  point  I   could  clearly see he  voted   for Jonathan.   It  was  hard  to make out all the letters  but it definitely started with a J and had  a  th in  the middle.  So much  for that  theory!!!