Archive > The Amazing Race

Final 3!! Who wins the $$$$$$$?

<< < (3/6) > >>

Alizée:
I think Rob & Kim will win !

Karlyn & Lyn these two impossible to win!

Tyler & James have chance to win!

I heard of from my friends in New Work , they saw the couple win the race , that means Rob & Kim win ,but for me I'm not sure. From the beginning I like this couple , because although they always fight ,emotional, they never give up and independent. One thing we know , they always have some problem with their car ,but at last they never be the last place.However, some team shouldn't be in the final 3 , they never won a leg in the race , it is shame for them ,everyone knows something between cho brothers and them ,also they always play tricks, they are unwelcome. If I was a racer , I will choose the stronger team to compete , not the weak team . Finally , you can say you are the real winner .

puddin:

--- Quote from: Alizée on December 05, 2006, 08:15:52 AM ---I think Rob & Kim will win !

Karlyn & Lyn these two impossible to win!

Tyler & James have chance to win!

I heard of from my friends in New Work , they saw the couple win the race , that means Rob & Kim win ,but for me I'm not sure. From the beginning I like this couple , because although they always fight ,emotional, they never give up and independent. One thing we know , they always have some problem with their car ,but at last they never be the last place.However, some team shouldn't be in the final 3 , they never won a leg in the race , it is shame for them ,everyone knows something between cho brothers and them ,also they always play tricks, they are unwelcome. If I was a racer , I will choose the stronger team to compete , not the weak team . Finally , you can say you are the real winner .

--- End quote ---
Welcome Alizée  :hithere: !! I'm not doubting what your friend saw ..do you have anymore details?
We've had reports of someone seeing the Bama's,cross the finish line first then someone reports that a friend may have seen a couple ..cross the finish line first .
But remember past racers have posted that TPTB can film different Finish lines/endings to throw us off so things might not always be what they seem.

MrsEbbles:
I am also going against the grain and voted for the Bama Mama's.

Slow and steady wins the race, methinks.   :cmas10   :cmas26

Texan:
I picked the Bama girls as there was SOOO much hype about a all female team never winning the race.  However karlyn was always so negative and woudl be the first to leave the alliance each time.

Curious if the Chos has not waited if they would be in the final 3 or not.

mswood:
Well I want Tyler & James to win.

But I don't think they will.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version