Author Topic: EP13: ' Say Your Deepest Prayers Ever '  (Read 156243 times)

Offline Tyler

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: EP13: ' Say Your Deepest Prayers Ever '
« Reply #400 on: December 09, 2006, 12:06:42 PM »
TAR8 was all males and 1 girl close enough. either way Linz still had an advantage as they were in there peak age as far as physical strength goes.
TAR Top 6 FavoriteTeams -

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #401 on: December 09, 2006, 12:56:45 PM »
Here's a try - please someone fill in the blanks  Doorbell, be back in a moment.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #402 on: December 09, 2006, 01:14:49 PM »
 :cmas12 I don't think you'll be chasing me around the castle anytime soon Gman..

:cmas19

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #403 on: December 09, 2006, 01:58:41 PM »
:cmas12 I don't think you'll be chasing me around the castle anytime soon Gman..

:cmas19

Ah, now Puddin' you have me thinkin' which is bad.  But before I was distracted by visions of wenches running buck nakkid around my castle all goon poof, I'll get back to a final somewhat thin final summary.

Four teams finally make it to the pit stop in Barcelona, Spain, but one is later than the others so is Philiminated!  Bye, Bye Beauties, see you on AR AS.

The three remaining teams, T/J, R/K, and Bama have a mandatory 12-hour rest, etc. etc. and then leave between 12Midnight and 1:30AM for the airport to catch a plane to CDG Paris. "Oh, boy we are going to Paris" "Where's that?" "France!"  So all three teams travel by cab through the early hours of the morning to the Barcelona Airport.  Only to find that they all have to wait until 6:00AM to catch flight VY5001 which will arrive in CDG at 7:50AM

Arriving in Paris, the teams must take the RER into the city and find the structure built in 1899 to impress vistors to the Universal Exhibition.  That's the Tour Eiffel, of course.  The nearest RER station is at Champ de Mars/Tour Eiffel, but this entails a switch of lines from Blue to Yellow at Saint-Michael/Notre Dame.

Once at the Champ de Mars/Tour Eiffel station they must walk two blocks along the Seine River embankment to the Eiffel Tower; there they must proceed to the Second Level to locate their clue.  R/K leave the station but turn to walk up Avenue de Suffren from which angle they can not see the tower at all.  At the corner of Rue Jean Rey they meet someone to steer them down Avenue Octave Greard.

When the teams arrive at the second level they find a clue which directs them Gare St-Lazare to catch a train to Caen (one hour and 45minutes).

Once in Caen they must take a cab to a local flying club and find the ROADBLOCK: To recreate the famous 101st Airborne pre-dawn jump into Normandy before the DDay invasion.  One member of each team must make the 12,000 foot drop (the 101st did it from 600 feet!) while the other member of the team rides along for the thrill.   We see Tyler, Kim and Karlyn making the jump.

When they land on the beach in Normandy they are told to make their way back to Caen and take the first train back to Gare St. Lazare.  Here it is not clear whether they have to go somewhere else or go directly to CDG and book the fisrt available flight to NEW YORK CITY (DRUM ROLL!!) "We're going home, we're going home!!"

In any case we will have a typical TAR bunching at CDG as all three teams finally make it onto Delta (Airfrance) flight 8600 departing at 8:25AM.  Do we have some more last minute hold the door, please for me?  Who knows

Arriving in JFK, New York,  at about noon after clear customs, etc., teams must take cabs into Manhattan and search for "a News Tower".  Bama jumps the line and takes a Newark registered cab and heads for Rockefeller Center the "tower" home of NBC.  Now why would a CBS program be sending teams to NBC?   Anyway this aint the place . Or could it be the "Black Tower" at 485 Madison Avenue, the home of CBS?.  Or, finally could it be the News Tower on 42nd Street (former home of The Daily News)? The other teams have gone there directly. So Bama may also end up here after the other two.

Now we may have a huge gap!  We have not had a DETOUR yet, so are the teams told to cab it up the West Side of the Hudson to West Point.  Do we have some last minute Detour choice of tasks?  or do we have the teams head directly up the East side of the Hudson to the Saint Basil Academy the site of the largest and final mat.   Or do they do the DETOUR at West Point and then are told to take a cab back across the river to Staint Basil which is almost directly across the from West Point?

In recent TARs there has been one final task which has never been hinted at or revealed just before the final jump upon the matt.

So who completes the DETOUR and arrives first.  Puddin knows but she ain't talkin.

So be it.

()edited to correct New York sightings)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 02:40:51 PM by gingerman28 »

Offline asamber1

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #404 on: December 09, 2006, 02:22:43 PM »
How do you know then have to find "a globe" when there are three you can go too.  AR learned from Pat and Brenda thats a stupid thing to do.  And Plus Rob and Kim were also spotted as "the couple" at Rockefeller Center. And Rob showed the clue to the man on the plane it siad "News Tower", not "a globe".  So they must  go to both places.  I also dont think there is a globe in Rockefeller Center, i always thought the man was just holding a circle, i never noticed it was a globe lol.  I always thought it was the sphere on like the Emmy Award. 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #405 on: December 09, 2006, 03:50:46 PM »
How do you know then have to find "a globe" when there are three you can go too.  AR learned from Pat and Brenda thats a stupid thing to do.  And Plus Rob and Kim were also spotted as "the couple" at Rockefeller Center. And Rob showed the clue to the man on the plane it siad "News Tower", not "a globe".  So they must  go to both places.  I also dont think there is a globe in Rockefeller Center, i always thought the man was just holding a circle, i never noticed it was a globe lol.  I always thought it was the sphere on like the Emmy Award. 
We don't know asamber1! This is speculation and Gman was kind enough to put a summary together for us.
and for Gman...Thank You so very much!!  :yess:   ( time to get naked :kisses )

Plus Rob and Kim were also spotted as "the couple" at Rockefeller Center
asamber1, where did you read this?

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: December 09, 2006, 05:07:18 PM by puddin »

Offline asamber1

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #406 on: December 09, 2006, 04:20:08 PM »
Well it was bad spec.  When thy guy on the plane said the clue said "News Tower".

ANYWAY i thought i read the couple at Rockefeller Center here, otherwsie it was at sucks ill check.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #407 on: December 09, 2006, 04:39:52 PM »
somewhere in this thread I think their was a story of someone seeing a couple cross the finish line near Rockefeller center ..now we know that can't be true unless they got their info crossed with something else  they crossed and it wasn't exactly the finish line.

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #408 on: December 09, 2006, 04:58:33 PM »
And let's not forget the larger Atlas Holding Up the Heavens statue in Rockefeller Center.   :cmaslol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #409 on: December 09, 2006, 05:05:13 PM »
 :mas25 my globe beats your atlas !!

Offline Boingo

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #410 on: December 09, 2006, 06:59:07 PM »
:mas25 my globe beats your atlas !!

:touche:   :gva:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #411 on: December 09, 2006, 07:53:57 PM »
 :pfight:

Hey if anyone wants to look for clues I still have TAR9 finale in my photobucket .. 3 albums  TTOW!!

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #412 on: December 09, 2006, 08:10:15 PM »
Hey, someone over at TWOP has been swiping info and photos from here without giving source. If "Paris in Spring" is not Chateau then he/she is blatantly taking claim to Chateaus photos and shadow analysis, even getting praise for the find.  :meow:
I just know how much time and energy the detectives here put in and I don't like seeing this happen. I'd go set the record straight but I'm not sure if Paris is really one of the "senior detectives" here.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #413 on: December 09, 2006, 08:44:56 PM »
 :cmaslol  Sups! relax!  I know but don't know if I should tell?  :cmas27

I found some extras on innertube Racers at home

Tyler & James in LA ( Aras and Vytas!!! )

A night at Rob & Kim's ( Kims brother looks like ROB!)

Thanksgiving at the Lyn's   (cutie kids  :hugs: )

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #414 on: December 09, 2006, 08:56:59 PM »
:cmaslol  Sups! relax!  I know but don't know if I should tell?  :cmas27

Dang Puddin how many aliases do you have?  :cmas19
OK, I was hoping whoever that was either one of you in disguise or had permission.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #415 on: December 09, 2006, 09:12:02 PM »
 :cmaslol its not me! I only post here..so it must be you know who :whisper:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #416 on: December 09, 2006, 09:36:13 PM »
:cmaslol its not me! I only post here..so it must be you know who :whisper:

Pudiin, you know all, see all!!!  :mas25

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #417 on: December 09, 2006, 09:54:22 PM »
meh..I'm just a lurker  :cmas19
Did you watch the videos above? It almost makes me feel bad for the Bama's if they don't win :cmas13. Not so much the Bama's but the cutiepatootie children.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #418 on: December 09, 2006, 10:05:25 PM »
Did you watch the videos above? It almost makes me feel bad for the Bama's if they don't win :cmas13. Not so much the Bama's but the cutiepatootie children.

i wont feel bad if bama dont win

Offline gingerman28

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #419 on: December 09, 2006, 10:08:42 PM »

( time to get naked :kisses )

You, betcha :cmas9   :cmas17

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #420 on: December 09, 2006, 10:24:51 PM »

You, betcha :cmas9   :cmas17
Gman!!  :hearts: :luvu: shall we go to Vegas first? :elvis:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #421 on: December 09, 2006, 10:40:46 PM »

You, betcha :cmas9   :cmas17
Gman!!  :hearts: :luvu: shall we go to Vegas first? :elvis:

please stay off skinamax, thats all i ask if you goto vegas :cmaslol :mas25

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #422 on: December 09, 2006, 10:47:23 PM »

Nevah! I wonder why the video was all Lynn and no Karlyn?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #423 on: December 09, 2006, 10:59:28 PM »

Oh this isn't Karlyn?  :cmas19

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #424 on: December 09, 2006, 11:15:21 PM »

Oh this isn't Karlyn?  :cmas19
Well they do have the same mustache.  :cmaslol Lyn sure did look good though. I hardly recognized her. It's almost like she had money to have an extreme makeover or something.  :cmas18 :cmas12