Author Topic: The Bachelor Rome - Can't wait for tonight (11/27)  (Read 2380 times)

Offline Reality Junkee

• 'RFF's Resident Chocoholic'
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
The Bachelor Rome - Can't wait for tonight (11/27)
« on: November 27, 2006, 02:45:03 PM »
Tonights the night that he picks the woman he wants to be with.  I CAN'T WAIT!!! :woohoo: :hearts:  :yess:

So, who's with me?  I hope he picks Sadie, I like her.  But they are both nice so I guess I will be happy either way.  If Lisa was in the F2, then it would be SOOOO easy to pick, because Lisa was the "evil" one (for lack of better word). 

I can't wait!!

Offline reedthis

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
Re: The Bachelor Rome - Can't wait for tonight (11/27)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 05:17:25 PM »
Oh I can't wait either.  This is the first season that I've like both girls so it a hard hard choice but I think he picks Jen they seem to have a better :hearts: :luvu: :hrt: connection.  We'll have to wait and see.

You know they are going to drag this out to the end of the show and have us on the edge of our seats.

I'm with you I'm so glad he got rid of Lisa she was getting on my nerves.
What We Do In Life Echoes Into Eternity!!!

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 10:04:55 PM »
Well, he has made his choice.  If you don't want to know, do NOT scroll down:

It's Jen, he didn't choose Sadie.  I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 07:47:00 AM »
I WAS SO HAPPY HE CHOSE JEN!! I LIKED HER FROM THE BEGINING...SHE TOTALLY STOOD OUT...ESPCIALLY WHEN THEY DID THE BEACH GROUP DATE.  SHE TOOK HER TIME GETTING TO KNOW HIM PRIOR TO EXPRESSING A MILLION EMOTIONS LIKE ALL THE OTHER GIRLS...I FEEL SHE WAS EXTREEMELY GENUINE.  I THINK THE FACT THAT HER FATHER WAS SO ACCEPTING OF LORENZO EVEN AFTER THE WHOLE GUN SHOW (LOL THAT SOUNDS SO FUNNY)

CONGRATS...LETS SEE IF THIS LASTS THIS TIME...LAST TIME THE GOOD GIRL TEACHER ONLY HAD HER FANTASY FOR A SHORT WHILE.
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline reedthis

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 07:55:47 AM »
I WAS SO HAPPY HE CHOSE JEN!! I LIKED HER FROM THE BEGINING...SHE TOTALLY STOOD OUT...ESPCIALLY WHEN THEY DID THE BEACH GROUP DATE.  SHE TOOK HER TIME GETTING TO KNOW HIM PRIOR TO EXPRESSING A MILLION EMOTIONS LIKE ALL THE OTHER GIRLS...I FEEL SHE WAS EXTREEMELY GENUINE.  I THINK THE FACT THAT HER FATHER WAS SO ACCEPTING OF LORENZO EVEN AFTER THE WHOLE GUN SHOW (LOL THAT SOUNDS SO FUNNY)

CONGRATS...LETS SEE IF THIS LASTS THIS TIME...LAST TIME THE GOOD GIRL TEACHER ONLY HAD HER FANTASY FOR A SHORT WHILE.

Ditto.   I was typing up basically the same thing.   What a coincidence.  lol  Even though I liked Sadie I could tell that Lorenzo and Jen had more chemistry.

I felt so sorry for Sadie she looked so heart broken and you can tell that dumping her was the hardest thing he has ever done.
What We Do In Life Echoes Into Eternity!!!

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 09:22:18 AM »
could mayber her morals have played something in his decision? gave him doubts about deflowering her??  :blume:  she seemed more caught up in the moment than jen did the entire season.  i thought she was going to break down more than she did....

Offline Reality Junkee

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 01:31:49 PM »
could mayber her morals have played something in his decision? gave him doubts about deflowering her??  :blume:  she seemed more caught up in the moment than jen did the entire season.  i thought she was going to break down more than she did....

It seems like the virgins are always overlooked...not chosen.  But I like how Sadie gave Lorenzo that gift and in it, expressing her high standards set for herself and that she would treat the love of her life the same way.  She has strong morals and is unwilling to give into the pressures of changing to please a man, such as with sex so easily which speaks volumes of her character.  That is a reason why I liked her so much.

I also was very impressed that even though Sadie was very crushed, she seemed more genuinely concerned about Lorenzos feelings.  That shows so much class. 

When Lorenzo showed Jen the ring, she looked like she was going to snatch it from his hands right then and there...seriously!  I just got the impression that she was more interested in the title of princess and "winning".  Oh, I'm not saying she doesn't have any feelings for him, but they just don't seem as genuine, sincere or heartfelt as Sadies for him.

Well, onto the next Bachelorette with Sadie ;D

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 02:24:24 PM »
yeah i can see that happening....isn't that how whats her face got it?